India-Forums

TOI: Jai punished for misbehaving (Page 13)

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Originally posted by bandicoot

siddesh is actually a hardworker.

imagine an untrained dancer going hand to mouth fr years. always dancing behind stars.

siddesh probably realised that he needs to network to do well in bollywoodLOL to network he needs to present a nice image.

the whole talk about how pain meds were his dance teacher was actually touching.

everybody has emotions. siddesh probably realised that he shouldnt air his not-so-positive emotions on television. it is probably jai's turn to learn next.

-purely my armchair psychology 101

Well he's definitely hard working and all that..but he always lashes out at people in every show he has done..that's sort of unfair..LOL it's like saying that he's the only one who works hard..they all have the same aspirations..and most of them have gone through tougher times..at least he was born in mumbai..got the advantage to be there and be trained first hand..a lot of these others had to rely on other means to get trained. He has gone through a lot though..

I wonder how the others must have reacted on this stuff..I don't think it's nice for th judges to cuss and all of that though especially when there are little kids on this show..it's a bad influence..everything going on here is a bad influence to be honest..

I didn't not like siddhesh at all in DID 1 because of his attitude, but recently i have started to like the guy because he has stayed heels throughout all the season of DID and doesn't really care for anyone. I am not saying that is good thing, but the problem i have had with jai is that he controdict himself and doesn't stay true to who he is. For example, he was teaching amar-vandu the proper way to respect the stage and its attire and this week he disrespects the stage by stopping his performance. I don't know if yo read my comments on this but i had supported jai against amar-vandu because he was right, but from what i have read from the article this time jai is wrong.

Edited by MrManagement - 10 May 2011 at 7:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tawashepetticoat

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Well he's definitely hard working and all that..but he always lashes out at people in every show he has done..that's sort of unfair..LOL it's like saying that he's the only one who works hard..they all have the same aspirations..and most of them have gone through tougher times..at least he was born in mumbai..got the advantage to be there and be trained first hand..a lot of these others had to rely on other means to get trained. He has gone through a lot though..

I wonder how the others must have reacted to this stuff..I don't think it's nice for the judges to cuss and all of that though especially when there are little kids on this show..it's a bad influence..everything going on here is a bad influence to be honest..

actually he lashes out in full camera viewLOL

i believe everybody is human. everybody lashes out but probably behind each others back. after all these people are not best friends. more like competitiors.

he has had his advantages. there are tons of brilliant dancers who would give anything to be in siddhesh's shoes- the choreographies, the shows, the advantages and everything.

maybe some think he is arrogant, others think he is straightforward. perspectives could differ.

as for the kids, i have wholyl different views! Those kids are missing school!!! it is okay to take a break from school but i dont think they need to be full time in a dance reality show.  on your point, judges cussing, people arguing is not a great influence on kids indeed.
these people should learn from avneet who probably uses 10 "JI"s in one sentence
MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

@mr.management

given the bigfight between Remo & prince vs Siddesh in season 1, siddhesh worked hard to regain remo's respect. through dance and probably hearsay too through rajeev. i was surprised remo gave siddesh mj band.

and siddesh too wanted to be in remo's team in season 1.

jai does end up providing a lot of fodder for controversy. praising shiamak infront of terrence, talkign unnecessary stuff. he knows media is sensationalist. he should learn to behave better than that

I have always found in kind of entertaining and also distressing that lots of  contestants who have wanted to be on Remo Sir team such as dharmesh or siddhesh have ended up  on geeta team. I wonder how different the results would have been or even siddhesh attitude if he was rangeela.
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrManagement

I didn't not like siddhesh at all in DID 1 because of his attitude, but recently i have started to like the guy because he has stayed heels throughout all the season of DID and doesn't really care for anyone. I am not saying that is good thing, but the problem i have had with jai is that he controdict himself and doesn't stay true to who he is. For example, he was teaching amar-vandu the proper way to respect the stage and its attire and this week he disrecptes the stage by stopping his performance. I don't know if yo read my comments on this but i had supported jai against amar-vandu because he was right, but from what i have read from the article this time jai is wrong.

ditto
i hated siddhesh in DID1. he spoke wayyy too much and was very disrespectful but ive grown to appreciate the work he puts in and that he reacts the same way everywhere. no bootlicking nothing. siddhesh is not double faced.

Jai's attitude in amar-vandana episode was not incorrect. wearing heels is important and i think he was right too. Heels give the gait for ballroom(i learnt them randomly, so talkign from experience). from what i read in the article, jai could have responded decently. im yet to see videos so I dont really know how bad it is. knowing Zee, it might be edited as well.

jai needs to focus on his career at large and not on petty competitions

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrManagement

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrManagement

I have always found in kind of entertaining and also distressing that lots of  contestants who have wanted to be on Remo Sir team such as dharmesh or siddhesh have ended up  on geeta team. I wonder how different the results would have been or even siddhesh attitude if he was rangeela.

true!

and both dharmesh and siddesh openly said they wanted to be in remo's team before geeta picked themLOL

they both have a very special attachment to remo. that is why it must have hurt siddhesh really bad when he fell in remo's eyes/

as for dharmesh,
that guy really knows how to conduct himself. very well manneredBig smile

MrManagement

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
NO. I hope it's not edited. We need to be able to judge for ourselves what is right and what is not. Last time, they edited Siddhesh's talking..I guess to save time because he talks really random sometimes..like he started taking a dig at Manish..anyway

Jai was right about the heels..and if they would have edited it out, we all would be thinking he was wrong again..and I had assumed that initially..but I agreed with him after watching Vrushali's performance... in the same way, I want to SEE what happened. There's no point of throwing articles from here and there if we're really not going to see what happened to judge for ourselves.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tawasheMrManagementpetticoat

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
'what was it about siddhesh's talking?
i think i missed those stuff

@priyanka
honestly i didnt think i would be able to hold a conversation with a D sir fan/ First thank you for being nice :)
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Oh my..Jai really needs to learn to speak properly. If the article quotes him correctly..that was too much. That being said I love him as a dancer.

Geeta as always acted like a drama queen..is there any need to curse in front of 10-12 year old kids? I remember she walked out of the auditions for DID1 because somebody didn't address her politely or something. SleepyLOL

And judges need to figure out if they want dancers to continue dancing when the music is wrong or not. They're so confusing about that.

Edited by chocolover89 - 10 May 2011 at 7:37pm

petticoat

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index