India-Forums

TOI: Jai punished for misbehaving (Page 11)

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PimpJuice

LOL i'm not going to lie, but Jai whips up some crazy shiz and makes the show more entertaining LOL I'm so excited to see what happens lol.

woh tou hainLOL masala hi masala

now knowing siddhesh's motormouth as well, im interested in seeing the limelight. given that geeta is siddesh's guru and the convolutions here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal9Anjaani_Dastaan

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
I HOPE IT DOENS"T GET EDITED!!!!! 
I really want to watch what happened so that we actually understand what happened. Last time, they edited Siddhesh's radio talk.. and we couldn't tell what was going on..I wanna see where Jai was going with it..cuz he was right about the heels thing surprisingly..I agreed with him on that after watching the show.. LOL

I agree it's going to be interesting..I am excited to watch it..I hope it's not extremely serious though..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal9LeadNitrate

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
if the article is accurate, i do feel bad for DID1. the entire team got penalised for jai's mistake.

seems unfair.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahelaloverMrManagementuknaik99LeadNitrate

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

petticoat

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bandicoot

LOL i'm not going to lie, but Jai whips up some crazy shiz and makes the show more entertaining LOL I'm so excited to see what happens lol.

now knowing siddhesh's motormouth as well, im interested in seeing the limelight. given that geeta is siddesh's guru and the convolutions here

LOL didn't geeta say she slapped Siddhesh in season 1 LOL It was after his Suraj hua maddham performance. Abb Jai ki baari LOL

WHAT?! SHE SLAPPED SIDDHESH? Why so? :O  Is that what she does behind the scenes? She better not touch my sir or she's going to get it from me. That girl needs to calm down man. A slap aint gonna make things better , only worse. Now she herself regrets what she said.
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bandicoot

LOL didn't geeta say she slapped Siddhesh in season 1 LOL It was after his Suraj hua maddham performance. Abb Jai ki baari LOL

ya siddhesh stood crying if i remember right.

poor jai! there is a time and place for saying everything and he chooses the wrong media.

i did notice siddhesh being all polite lately. rajeev even said it is more important to win hearts than the competition itself. good for him! i hated siddhes's talk in did 1. lately he watches his mouth compared to DID1. good for him

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal9

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

and i ain't lecturing people about the word "hate." i simply didn't understand how people could "hate" somebody without knowing them personally. that's NOT lecturing.

but of course people like to twist my words around and make it into a whole big deal!

See i'll explain one thing to you Smile People say "hate" is a strong word but they throw around "love" like its nothing? Love is no less of a strong word...

A person you haven't even seen in real life, haven't touched, don't know anything about their persona lives...how can you "LOVE" them? I use it too, but the reason I use it is just to exaggerate the fact I really like someone!

The same reason I used "hate"...when you say "I hate broccoli", do you know the broccoli personally? Big smileEmbarrassed

Saying that people use the word "love" very casually and saying that therefore, it should be okay to say that you "hate" someone doesnt' really sound that logical to me. Maybe people do know there broccoli personally becasue they grown it in there backyard, took care of it, and watered it everyday. That is personaly enough to me LOLWink but jokes apart, if you go on national tv and for example if you say that you hate the USA on national television in America you will get more attention that if you were to say I "love" the USA. The impact of the words is different, so it in not right to compare them.
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal9

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

and i ain't lecturing people about the word "hate." i simply didn't understand how people could "hate" somebody without knowing them personally. that's NOT lecturing.

but of course people like to twist my words around and make it into a whole big deal!

See i'll explain one thing to you Smile People say "hate" is a strong word but they throw around "love" like its nothing? Love is no less of a strong word...

A person you haven't even seen in real life, haven't touched, don't know anything about their persona lives...how can you "LOVE" them? I use it too, but the reason I use it is just to exaggerate the fact I really like someone!

The same reason I used "hate"...when you say "I hate broccoli", do you know the broccoli personally? Big smileEmbarrassed

Payal please don't say "love" is just as strong of a word as "hate." If I love Jai its for his talent. There is a difference between loving someone for the talent and loving someone for being who they are.  I don't "love" Jai in the way you described him. I "love" him for his dance, his passion. I love him as a dancer.

And please stop comparing vegetables to people you don't know. That logic doesn't make sense.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index