Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

She is SUCH a bad influence. Sorry, I don't want to say this, but she is a REALLY bad influence.

have you seen her facebook profile πŸ˜† profanity written all over it!! 

@Tulip πŸ€“πŸ˜†
Edited by Mihirism - 12 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mihirism

have you seen her facebook profile πŸ˜† profanity written all over it!! 

@Tulip πŸ€“πŸ˜†

I knew you couldn't stay away for long!! IF has this addictive quality in it 🀣
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
this is y i love team jalwa more!!! they are grounded and speak with their performance and not their mouths! team josh is too rude and unsporting!
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 12 years ago
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

I knew you couldn't stay away for long!! IF has this addictive quality in it 🀣

im just temporarily back re πŸ˜† i tried hard but couldn't resist posting on this thread πŸ˜‰
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hahahaha Mihir so true...she's all set to win season 3 anyways πŸ˜† Then she can leave and Mini, the actual choreographer, can replace her πŸ˜›

No surprise Geeta's FB profile has profanity all over it. πŸ˜†
ankit_nyc thumbnail
I can't believe that after all that Shaimak did for Jai, Jai would question Shaimak's integrity in front of the world like that. Disrespecting the stage and his own guru in front of everyone. Can't say I was shocked though.   πŸ˜Š
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Wow Remo said it the best. All these kids will be remembered for their nature and behavior. It's easy to find good dancers. Thousands of them in India. However very hard to find good dancers who are also good human beings. That's why people like D sir will be remembered. No bashing, no excuse-making, no drama, no insulting others, only dancing and humility. πŸ‘ Very well said Remo sir. It's best to be a good human being before being anything else. πŸ˜›
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

Wow Remo said it the best. All these kids will be remembered for their nature and behavior. It's easy to find good dancers. Thousands of them in India. However very hard to find good dancers who are also good human beings. That's why people like D sir will be remembered. No bashing, no excuse-making, no drama, no insulting others, only dancing and humility. πŸ‘ Very well said Remo sir. It's best to be a good human being before being anything else. πŸ˜›

Remo is absolutely right that before being great dancer, choreographer or superstar a person should be a good human being, I agree with him, and  I won't really remember contestants like salman or dharmesh just  for their performance but I will  remember them for their good down to earth nature and humility.
By the way ankit, since your the expert on this I was wondering what did prince do that he is compared to people like siddhesh and jai, and considered really rude? Because he always been my one of my favorite dancer and i have never seen him insult or degrade anyone like siddhesh or jai have done. So can you please provide example to why you associate him with some of the other rude DID 1 contestants. If you can try to be polity as I was but give example if you can as to what he did to be labeled rude.

MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Hahahaha Mihir so true...she's all set to win season 3 anyways πŸ˜† Then she can leave and Mini, the actual choreographer, can replace her πŸ˜›

No surprise Geeta's FB profile has profanity all over it. πŸ˜†

I don't think that geeta team will ever win the title, therefore she will never leave🀒  Only chance of her wining the title was with dharmesh (like him or hate him but there is no denying is overwhelming popularity) she messed that chance up with her over bearing drama and bad choreography.

Edited by MrManagement - 12 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This makes me a proud friend/fan

Jai Kumar Nair
In Dance Ki Takkar round, my wrong track was played. I got disturbed. My judges went against me. All my DID 2 friends spoke against me coz dey wntd to win. I got another chance but my continuity was broken. I was hurt. I had wrkd hard. My hope of giving my best was shatterd. And in dis mind state i told d judjes dat i want to quit. I did wrong i know and i did apologize to all. I truly agree it was my fault.