Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Tapacha saga starts (Page 5)

Poll Question: This frndship can be run????

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
7 [23.33%]
18 [60.00%]
2 [6.67%]
3 [10.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by shinybandi

Any time anything may happen in UT.So wait n c.Smile

Better DON'T WAIT AND DON'T WATCH LOL LOL LOL
yes because life is beautiful Smileenjoy it to the most Big smilewhy waste it in waiting for some miracle to happen in uttaran ..miracles don't happen in a crap like uttaranDead

Miracle never happened!!!!! We enjoyed each and every moment!!!!
So means I like uttaran now?

well i can understand your point of view you like tapasya andtapasya fans will definitely enjoy uttaran Winka person like me who want victory of truth over evilApprove for me uttaran is a
crapDead

Yes you are absolutely right I like tapasya and enjoyed her performance story and everything!!!
So not indirectly I directly like uttaran!!!!

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged

Means tapasya apni dosti ko nibha payegi!!!
Yes we want to see tapasya in that look!!!
Not for ichcha's point of view only because of tapasya!!!
so the question arises will tapasya be able to sacrifice her <font size="3"><font color="#ff0000">true love</font> </font>veer for ichcha to keep her friendship?GeekLOL

For Tapu friendship means take and snatch. Sacrificing is insult of friendship LOL LOL so Ichchha sd leave Veer and not Tapu. LOL LOL only thn friendship will be divine LOL LOL

Lagta hai tumhara balance bhi kahatam LOL-LOL
jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged

so the question arises will tapasya be able to sacrifice her <font size="3"><font color="#ff0000">true love</font> </font>veer for ichcha to keep her friendship?GeekLOL

Uske bare me mai nahi bol sakta par yes usko sacrifice karna padega apne pyaar ko...
muskil hoga bahut muskil hai!!!!
Par pyaar abb milne wala hai nahi so uske peeche bhagne se koi faida nahi!!!
I said na ichcha ke wajah se nahi balki khud ki jindagi ke liye usko bundela ghar se nikal jana chahye.
Phir dosti apne app kayam rahegi!!!
those who sacrifice their own wishes for the sake of their loved ones are heroesApproveif tapasya sacrifices her true love for veer... for  the sake of veer and ichcha 's happiness as they both love each other ...then this would be her first step towards goodnessSmilebut the question is will she do it ?Geekbecause the conditions are still unfavorable for this Confused

Edited by jdfan - 15 May 2011 at 2:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojPirated_Funankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Uske bare me mai nahi bol sakta par yes usko sacrifice karna padega apne pyaar ko...
I said na ichcha ke wajah se nahi balki khud ki jindagi ke liye usko bundela ghar se nikal jana chahye.
those who sacrifice their own wishes for the sake of their loved ones are heroesApproveif tapasya sacrifices her<font color="#ff0000"> true love </font>for veer... for the sake of veer and ichcha 's happiness as they both love each other ...then this would be her first step towards goodnessSmilebut the question is will she do it ?Geekbecause the conditions are still unfavorable for this Confused

She will just save her a** in dosti ki aad . So far she hs done nothing except shading her crocodile tear, which indicate tht she is improving. LOL and those who believe in her, she was always angel and will remain so. Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojjdfanPirated_Funintruderfasttiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged

those who sacrifice their own wishes for the sake of their loved ones are heroesApproveif tapasya sacrifices her<font color="#ff0000"> true love </font>for veer... for the sake of veer and ichcha 's happiness as they both love each other ...then this would be her first step towards goodnessSmilebut the question is will she do it ?Geekbecause the conditions are still unfavorable for this Confused

She will just save her a** in dosti ki aad . So far she hs done nothing except shading her crocodile tear, which indicate tht she is improving. LOL and those who believe in her, she was always angel and will remain so. Wink
even i am thinking the same ..she is only making a fool of ichcha who is already a fool..Dead.now with this friendship drama she will try to make ichcha sympathize with  her and not to expose her and let her live in Bzoo and ichcha we all know her greatnessAngryas for tappu fans they should not be bothered about her being positive or negative she will remain an innocent sweatheart for them no matter whatLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojPirated_Funankit111tiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Who said sacrifice is only a true love!!!
and If veer love ichcha so what is the difficulty why we impaitiont!!!!
condition is never effected on the true love.
like ichcha and veer?????
veer Never be going to from tapasya????
Problem is not tapasya love's veer or not, she have only one sided love problem is this that why we expected some danger If veer loves ichcha and ichcha loves veer????
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Veer se jaida uske liye kuch importent nahi hai dosti fake bhi ho sakti hai positive bhi ho sakti hai!!!
par apne liye wo akeli kaffi hai ye sub to sirf veer ke liye hai!!!!!!!
jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged

Who said sacrifice is only a true love!!!
and If veer love ichcha so what is the difficulty why we impaitiont!!!!
condition is never effected on the true love.
like ichcha and veer?????
veer Never be going to from tapasya????
Problem is not tapasya love's veer or not, she have only one sided love problem is this that why we expected some danger If veer loves ichcha and ichcha loves veer????
varun  sorry i can't understand what you  have written apart from first line ..Confusedand if one can't sacrifice for one's true love to keep him/her happy then what is true love do let me know  ...is it to snatch one's happiness, blackmail him , force oneself on him...ConfusedConfusedthat i love you.. you are only mine ...if you talk about ichcha i agree.. her love for veer isn't that much true as her love for tapasya but tapasya whom she loves truely?, veer, ichcha, her parents?Confused tell me one person whom tapasya loves truely?for whose happiness she did something ?Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojPirated_Funtiny15

Go to top