Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

superb episode ... loved it to the core ... we got another RTM se pehle ke scenes ... it was mind blowing watched the episode with so many disturbances ... need 2 watch it again at peace ...

divareena thumbnail
Hima/spee - me back, just watching the episode.

Wow 😍😍😍😍😍

Hima - you must be tired after looking after all the family members today

spee - how are you

aashu - munda looks too hot today. Hai 😍😍😍😍😍 main marjawa😍😍😍😍😍
dewdropred thumbnail

looks like everyone is in swarg lok ... I am so mad ... mera gahr main function aaj hi hona tha ... & upar se power cut when maan entered geet's room & he was about to untie the dori ... par main bhi kuch kam nahin ...repeat dekh liya πŸ˜†every1 working me OL πŸ˜†

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
hima yaar aise epi nahi dekhegi to kya karegi!! mindblowing na,...

kuch nahi karke humara ye haal hai!!
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@all...not able to like so many posts yaar

@mona-nice analysis...thanks for the lovely pics dear

@dee-nice analysis...gn sweet maaneet dreams dear...v all miss u...all the best to Josh!

@aash, mona and dee...sach mein hum sab ab MAANEET paradise mein hai

@reena-hi dear...jaldi aa...u will be in MAANEET dreamland today

@mona and aash-in maha episode, Karwachauth celebration and Maan's revelation but as per seeing the promo line that MAANEET's relationship will reach next level means sr very soon...

@reni...hi...all the best for ur exams dear!

@hima-hi dear...u know iw as just thinking how wud u watch such a passionate episode with everyone around...feeling so sorry for u yaar...
divareena thumbnail

loool geet being nice to laachi so she can go and meet maan was so funny. Love how maan puts the jumka on geet. It reminded me of the scene from the old episode.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Lool geet telling maan that he has become like mamaji as he starts appearing from anywhere. Aww love how maan said that he is drunk from the love in geet's eyes.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Loool geet and maan fooling lucky is so funny. Maan opening geet's dori was wow😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍, and him touching geet's shoulder.

LOVE the way maan makes geet wear the saree. That scene sent me into dreamland so my analysis may not make sense.πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†

dewdropred thumbnail

@all - arey yaar ...all my aunts were eating my brain to put mehendi on their hands on friday & saturday & I was like i will do it but by 9 i have 2 b at home ... & on saturday i can't stay ... patha nahin kya hoga ... my cousins wedding on sunday ... & no one is leaving me 😭😭😭 & aaj bhi ithna hot episode 1/2 hi dekha coz of power cut 😭finlly repeat dekha ...πŸ˜ƒ 

BTW ... how many noticed the way DD showed her reactions today when GC touched her back ... the way she acted today was mind blowing ...

MY GurTi rockz ... hats off to them ...  TOO HOT EPISODE ...

divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

looks like everyone is in swarg lok ... I am so mad ... mera gahr main function aaj hi hona tha ... & upar se power cut when maan entered geet's room & he was about to untie the dori ... par main bhi kuch kam nahin ...repeat dekh liya πŸ˜†every1 working me OL πŸ˜†

Hima - i know how you feel. Oh no power cut, beat the electricity provdier for doing this😑😑😑. Good that you watched the repeat😊

Tomorrow I have to work until late so i will come online by 8.30 😭😭😭😭😭. Why does this always happens to us.
dewdropred thumbnail

RENI - exam main maaneet ke love story math likhna ...ALL THE BEST dear

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today's scenes with that partition thing for changing dress reminded me of roop tera mastana sequence, also rose petal scene when Geet tells parlous girls that she cannot change bcuz only Geet knew that Maan was hiding in her room and also today's dori scene reminded me of MAANEET's dori and bindi scene when Geet was in white after MAANEET's khoon bhari bhari maang seq and also when MAANEET were in hoshiyarpur for the second time and Maan sees that Geet's kurti buttons r open so takes Geet by side and tells Geet jhooti hi sahi par mein yeh kabhi nahi dekh saktha ki koi mere mangetar ko aise dekhe😍 πŸ˜πŸ˜