Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia in Sids hands, Abhays 'Bad feeling' Radars? (Page 2)

PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I hope My explanation was answer enough, abhaylove and kisvaj, i'd like to know the reply since u guys might have felt i am bldindly and illogicaly critisizng.

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooliecute

Originally posted by abhaylove

Originally posted by cooliecute

Well, exactly...its right for them to care abt families right? but in this same place views critisized Piya for caring abt her family when she decided to help Sid for Panchi, or when she said 'parivaar'. one of the reason i wrote this was exactly to get this out, Abhay is right in caring abt family, Piya should not be the only thing on his mind right? its right and he is our hero, but Piya she needs to care abt her own damn buisnessLOL

Anyways, my point was nt that he should not care abt the rest, its more a point to creatives whom show abhay on Piyas trace like all the time, but this time its rather the marriage, its the sam Abhay who said, i have broken rules but i dont care for ur sake Piya, so when he is shown more involved in that it comes as  werid a bit. my point was not that he should not care. i am actually glad he does! and he should keep doing it alongside with his protection mission, but i mean the creatives cant all of a sudden not show him watching over Pia, only for the sake of their twist to happen.

Abhay is vampire and has to save is clan ...u dont rem but abhay was the one who stood for piya against his own family ...ready to be away from him , fight for her when they didn't accepted . Family and vampire clan is little different . It is very imp for him to save it ...
If you are comparing with piya ...she needs family  , for her every family emotion matter ..even they say all bad words to abhay ...she keep quite . But yes abhay & piya both dont mind who says ..they do understand to each other .outsider dont matter.
How many times abhay need to break the rules ...everytime he did , exposed and now see superior know about it ...did he care . Never . ...Well even with lopside of piya is justified then abhay just missing to trace piya is not ...hmm i rem his moral duty all the time  WinkLOLLOLLOL

Abhay has nor reason to misstrust Piya , he sees right through her, he scans herLOL
Piyas state was not in such to listen to any words in a situation where she found out beeing bitten and above it she couldnt anything to save her father, the state was heavy, if our darling Abhay wanted to talk he would have afterwards, but he hasnt tried and wasnt even planning on saying anything abt the truth as he said to chand.
Her brain hasnt froozen, we as viewers know everything so it will be hard to adjust to her state and how decent Sid seems as a person. some doubts should be there wich Piya had in voiceover but creatives passed cause they want to lead this into the big twist comming somehow.
I understand where u are comming from, so seeing Piya side is not easy, for me its aby AbhayPiya both so i can see it bothways, instead of blaming piya for all possible things as i have seen the minor active members here, even after all the times she defended , blidnly trusted and belived Abhay. Well, nothing to do abt it. I dislike this one sides view, but guess its justified:)
One thing we should know, Piya hasnt lost trust in abhay, its anger its feeling of not beeing trustworthy, its as somethign is missing in her mind, reason why she tries to find answers in any possible way.

Abhay bit this time ..was hiding from truth from piya ...as u said some explanation he would have given if piya would have given chance but yes not truth . Piya anger is justified ...she dont want to listen him...even abhay didn't try further .
When piya character is not justified we do say CV has done this ..lol!! everything cv only does .
I know CV has made piya dump in way ...tell me she hear sid saying mom ..she can jsut give ring to find if she is right mom ...then she would pick up to check if hassena is her mom ( some thought regarding read anamika and kisvij post ...endless clues ) ...blind trust on sid was not what piya is . She should have given benfit of doubt ...i dont meant to trust abhay blindly ..she has the right to question and find the truth ...but keeping little trust for man who has been beside her when she needed most ...like it was good to see piya coming out of her dreamland to reality and getting into ...her jassosi . She always has trust her instinct ..her feeling ..but somewhere CV has not made her to do today.

I get u ...that u feel many support abhay ..or called one side . Even i am abhay fan .but .i cannot blindly support the character ... May be different POV here ...so its is all fine. But sorry i do see ur pov mostly from piya side
rather is good as we have very few write who write from piya pov

I didnt say who choosed the coffin dear. i meant the Abhay we have seen should have feelt it, cause thats how creatives always show him. And well ur oppinion respected, knowing Piya Abhay should know she would be eager answers, so whit not giving any hints, he is somehow , even minor, gulity in this, but well, the main gulit is writers rushed and at times illogical moves to get to the twist they want, so whatever,lol

CV is all done to get this track ..i wish they could have more convincing in terms of piya and even for abhay

He does need to understand it, they need to trust eachother strenght, and they need to have a conversation! these creatives!AngryLOL

I agrree here ...yes they need talk and undestand each other Smile...and yes we had good discussion ..please take in that manner and if u feel offensive then i better be quite

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Abhay shouldn't have hidden so much from Pia, I agree with you there. I'm sure he didn't intend for this to happen, things just didn't turn out the way he'd expected them to. It's both ways actually. Abhay doesn't talk, Pia doesn't listen when Abhay finally wakes up and fearing that his dislike for Sid is something 'personal', she too keeps him in the dark regarding the whole thing infuriating him further. The Cvs have actually complicated the situation for no reason. Seems like they just needed a reason to make things go bad between AbhIya not realising that they ended up portraying an unhealthy and shallow bond.
I can never doubt Abhay's love. Pia is definitely more than Maithili's look alike for him, now. The initial attraction was because of the striking resemblance, I agree to that but that stage has long gone now. Agreed, his love sometimes is masked by his 'duty' but it's still there. It's just that for him, Pia's safety is above everything else and he does what he thinks is right. A couple of his moves have gone wrong and have backfired big time but I guess he just didn't realise that things would turn out this way.

@no radars: The Vampire's powers in this show conveniently switch on and off as per the CVs wishes. Yesterday, Abhay could hear Pia's thoughts, there was a time he could only read her if he touched her, mostly, he couldn't read her thoughts just her face wondering 'Tum mujh se kya chhupa rahi ho, Pia?". The CVs need to get a grip of what they're showing! 

@Abhay not telling the difference: Abhay knows Pia almost like the back of his hand. It'll be a huge blooper which will surpass every other blooper if he can't tell the difference.

@10 day protection promo: Conveniently forgotten, I guess.

@MAithili: You know I've been wondering since the article came out how sweet Maithili turned bitchy, how she is with Sid when she herself rejected him. I guess the latest flashback shows she, too, was naive enough to believe Sid and he kidnapped her (like he told Pia only replaced himself with Abhay) after the fire and after being turned into a vampire, bit her as well and kept her dormant. I can't believe what I'm writing. This is SO farfetched! I don't know. I'm confused. I think I'll let the track start before I apply too much brains on it.

I agree on certain points and differ on the others but I do agree on the main gist that this was too early to bring Maithili.
I apologise if I repeated anything which the others said. I haven't read their takes and in case you need to repeat yourself again for me, I'm sorry for that as well LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PoisonedHeart

PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

@abhaylove

You know darling. Maybe you are right. I agree.He should save his clan first. Piya will be safe in the coffin probablyLOL.And yes, Abhay stood against his family, As Piya stood against his nears for Abhay, they both have done it. Abhay has helpled her family and she has hepled his family. but well no point in discussing there:) She is the one main guilty and i guess i should stick to my light lovey dovey posts abt the two muchkins whom i am equally fan of, cause well, this show is based on Abhiya, and we can watch it with the best view seeing them as one rather than this vs that. As probably the major viewers whom just gave up on the show that 1 month of crap without Abhiya and only sidetrack drags was shown did. I just hope the creatives are carfeull henceforth as the show wont surive another alike phase that maybe minor type of views might enjoy but not the average.

Well, yes...the very few analysis that we get on this forum might be more on Abhiya with Abhays POV. have seen very justified and understandable view for both Abhiya POV from the average members though but since they r usually not the ones to 'analyse' but rather have fun with the episodical posts their views are not often as expressed. One very balanced view is TR's whom behind the more sweet cute words have a very understandable POV on both, as for her yesterday post, made me really hopefull to see a post analysing the episode cutely and with agreat understanding, rather than accusing Pia for dumbness, jasoos, obsessive or Abhay as annoying, impulsive, suffer-wannabe and so on.

I didnt take offence sweets:) just realized i shouldnt try to go deep with the convincings henceforth. And post some just light lovey dovey stuff instead.

I guess all i can say is, creatives illogical and rushed moves forgetting and passing by lot of facts that they just shouldnt pass by is the reason of some faults. I dont find weirdness in charcaters for that though. As for the heroine, i can understand, its not first time fans of almost all shows have the heroine to be at guilt and accusation and not for the hero only, sometimes for others charcaters aswell. loool. And by that i dont mean the times that she actually might be at guilt. but well, all said and done. Hopefully future tracks will bring the right understanding that we require from both darlings Abhay and Piya:) 

edit-
as per recent precaps, Abhay will get to know from SidConfusedLOL and Trangad abt Piya beeing with Sid in that place, so guess he will try to come after her afterallSmile. Not radars but ppl will make him aware this timeWinkLOL.

Peace:)

Edited by cooliecute - 10 May 2011 at 5:37pm
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Abhay shouldn't have hidden so much from Pia, I agree with you there. I'm sure he didn't intend for this to happen, things just didn't turn out the way he'd expected them to. It's both ways actually. Abhay doesn't talk, Pia doesn't listen when Abhay finally wakes up and fearing that his dislike for Sid is something 'personal', she too keeps him in the dark regarding the whole thing infuriating him further. The Cvs have actually complicated the situation for no reason. Seems like they just needed a reason to make things go bad between AbhIya not realising that they ended up portraying an unhealthy and shallow bond.

Someone actually understanding my whole pointShockedLOLI fully agree that is both sides, but not as big fault on any side as views try to show it, its just circumastances.

@green. my main aim with the post was the creatives , they seriously need to be more caring abt their charcaters rather than just make em a tool to reach a twist they want, their emotional charcateristic is stable but the interactions dont match always. So agree with you, i hate that they never give these two a carefull track for conversations, developed understading than just blind fate thats been the average case expect for the Sid issue. And now when they finally gave them a reason for this development to Abhay to express himself and Piya to eventually know more abt him, they are gonna pass it by again with this rushed twist comminOuch

I can never doubt Abhay's love. Pia is definitely more than Maithili's look alike for him, now. The initial attraction was because of the striking resemblance, I agree to that but that stage has long gone now. Agreed, his love sometimes is masked by his 'duty' but it's still there. It's just that for him, Pia's safety is above everything else and he does what he thinks is right. A couple of his moves have gone wrong and have backfired big time but I guess he just didn't realise that things would turn out this way.

Neaither do i want or do i doubt it, specially taking his recent love lines, but creative aspect of it, we need more scoop into this very specific matter. the last time we had 'maithali' in front of him it was as everyting in the sorrounding including Piya was just a annoying noise and just as the track was over we saw him having all thaughts on Piya again. not that it was wrong, its ofcourse a part of his feelings, but creatives needed to develop that aspect, but well they seem busy with spinning around the charcaters in their 'twist' aim.

@no radars: The Vampire's powers in this show conveniently switch on and off as per the CVs wishes. Yesterday, Abhay could hear Pia's thoughts, there was a time he could only read her if he touched her, mostly, he couldn't read her thoughts just her face wondering 'Tum mujh se kya chhupa rahi ho, Pia?". The CVs need to get a grip of what they're showing! 

You know the biggest one is the 'sleeping'...one Day Abhay is shown so deep in sleep that he cant hear or notice anything, the other Piya is turning into a vampire and cant sleep for like 30 daysConfusedConfusedLOL. Yes-->The CVs need to get a grip of what they're showing! Confused thats exactly why i said they cant have Abhay as a watching tower over Piyas each move and then in a state like this, more sensitive than ever he is not aware of her at all, again to get to the twist easily.

@Abhay not telling the difference: Abhay knows Pia almost like the back of his hand. It'll be a huge blooper which will surpass every other blooper if he can't tell the difference.

I hope so, but does he?, apperantly Piya will be in the coffin 1 whole year?Confused and how will they explain the year gap...everything will be fit an fine and normal over a year, no suspicions, no superiors comming for a whole year? thats just gonna seem weird.
@10 day protection promo: Conveniently forgotten, I guess.

You know, that makes me wonder how 'unsafe' and unstable the storyline is in writers hand that they change it 360 degrees over just some daysConfused, poor actors i guess they have even harder time to adjust to this than us.

@MAithili: You know I've been wondering since the article came out how sweet Maithili turned bitchy, how she is with Sid when she herself rejected him. I guess the latest flashback shows she, too, was naive enough to believe Sid and he kidnapped her (like he told Pia only replaced himself with Abhay) after the fire and after being turned into a vampire, bit her as well and kept her dormant. I can't believe what I'm writing. This is SO farfetched! I don't know. I'm confused. I think I'll let the track start before I apply too much brains on it.

But thats probably it, evil vampire will turn you evil, good vampire will turn you good, that sounds like a scary goodnight story for kidsLOL. however such case would make me feel horrible for Maithali aswell. Turned into a evil from an angel, without a saying in it, without a choice. both girls alongside Abhay seem like to be the center of all ill-fate and mysery to gather from all pointsOuch.

I agree on certain points and differ on the others but I do agree on the main gist that this was too early to bring Maithili.

Its to early simply cause so many other simple things need to be sorted out first, otherwise i was one of those whom actually really looked forward to Metz comeback. Excited now aswell, just hope they play it well and they play it safe...considering these creatives, its hoping to much,lol.

I apologise if I repeated anything which the others said. I haven't read their takes and in case you need to repeat yourself again for me, I'm sorry for that as well LOL

lol, no darl, no repeats, no sorries:)

Edited by cooliecute - 10 May 2011 at 5:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiL.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index