Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia in Sids hands, Abhays 'Bad feeling' Radars?

PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Joined: 06 March 2010
Posts: 238

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
 
 
So after our Abhay decided to not open up i guess with inviting Pia into misunderstanding he should be even more alert on Sids moves regarding Piya? The darling keeps it all to himself, and expects what?lol, her to just sit and cry over the confusing broken trust she feels? (if thats the case i guess he hasnt know Pia well. Most probably actually, since he never have faith in her to tell anything) he is always on her trace anyways, so where is he this time? lol ,His mind is rather on teamin up with Danish, stopping a marriage that should come in secondary priority right now than what actually created this misunderstanding and misstrust, Piyas safety right?Ermm I understand is for the clan safety, or rather his families clan safety, and he should care abt it for sure! but Creatives cant just not show him watching over Piya all of a sudden?
(^^a weak move by creatives whom usually show Abhay like stalk Piya all the time. And all this to just easily bring in the twist they planned all sudden. at least plan it well ya! )
 
Well, It would hit one badly if you feelt not beeing worth enough to know truths and secrets by the one that meant everything to you, the one i am  madly in love with. So i can understand the situation fully. And her need for answers. Even if Abhay decided to not say anything, for his own good and justified reasons, he could at least give hints on the situation and explain that he cant tell the direct truths cause of some Vampire code to follow or somethin, donno, just anything. I understand him and his helpless situation but i would rather see him attack the situation now than just be a guard in the background and go' i am sorry, cant see ur pain, but will tolerate it for your safety?Confused. And Piya has shown him signs on trust and strenght in this matter, so his doubt on her strenght does pull off one at times*sigh*. And well the ' if i tell her, Sid will try to kill her' matter is kinda old now, as he already has taken the moves.
 
Anyways, this is how it will go and as  it seems Piya will end up in a coffin for 1 year. Wonder what happened to Abhays 'bad feeling' radars?LOLguess the creatives decided to switch it off this time,lol. And one year? does it mean Abhay wont tell the difference during all this time?Confusedmakes me think of my doubt once again, his relation to Piya seems sometimes rather like a protection mission, as he feels he failed with Maithali? He does feel for her ofcourse, and it is love but did it ever surpass it beeing' you are just like her'? hmmm.
So many questions and characterstic developments to be shown, still the creatives rush it into this huge twist. I sure did look forward for the Maithali involvment but not as this stage and situation, and dont get me wrong i really do look forward, but creatives needs to know they cant just past everything and anything important to the main plot just like that and unanswered?
Speaking of  unaswered, what happened to the 10 days protection promo?? what was that for??ConfusedConfused
 
btw, Metz back as a vampireCool. according to PKYEK vampire logic, the one who turns would define what kind of vampire you'll be, evil or good as Abhay said abt biting Piya,i had to bite her so Sid wouldnt bite her to make her as evil as him. So i guess our beautiful and innocent Maithali is still dead, this is nothing Maithali would be, this is rather Sids 'Frankeinstein'LOL


Edited by cooliecute - 10 May 2011 at 1:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiL

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Joined: 15 February 2011
Posts: 6048

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooliecute

 
 
So after he decided to not open up i guess with inviting Pia into misunderstanding he should be even more alert on Sids moves regarding Piya? He keeps it all to himself, and expects what?lol, her to just sit and cry over the confusing broken trust she feels? (if thats the case i guess he hasnt know Pia well. Most probably actually, since he never have faith in her to tell anything) he is always on her trace anyways, so where is he this time? lol ,His mind is rather on teamin up with Danish, stopping a marriage that should come in secondary priority right now than what actually created this misunderstanding and misstrust, Piyas safety right?Ermm
(^^a weak move by creatives whom usually show Abhay like stalk Piya all the time. And all this to just easily bring in the twist they planned all sudden. at least plan it well ya! )
 
Abhay moral duty is just not piya but towards his own clan too  . You mean to say he should have ignored the haseen getting panich ...but only leave every sec of his life for piya. Piya needs her family , help them when they want , snub abhay when it comes to her family ...but when it come to abhay all we want him to be with piya all the time . Good ahhh...lets not forget he is too obliged towards his clan and family
Abhay didn't told piya truth ..yes right time to tell her as she almost know about the bite .
 
Well, It would hit one badly if you feelt not beeing worth enough to know truths and secrets by the one that meant everything to you, the one i am  madly in love with. So i can understand the situation fully. And her need for answers. Even if Abhay decided to not say anything, for his own good and justified reasons, he could at least give hints on the situation and explain that he cant tell the direct truths cause os some Vampire code to follow or somethin, donno, just anything. I understand him and his helpless situation but i would rather see him attack the situation now than just be a guard in the background and go' i am sorry, cant see ur pain, but will tolerate it for your safety?Confused). And Piya has shown him signs on trust and strenght in this matter, so his doubt on her strenght does pull off one at times*sigh*.
 
Abhay loose the trust ..rather it is always piya ..Yes piya being human she do get confuse . Piya didn't give chance to abhay when he atleast have said something. today also piya went to find out about the truth ...ahh with all clues at her side she went to sid . Her brain has def freezed . There are the ways to find the truth for sure ...she can loose her trust on abhay who saved her endless timesShockedShockedConfused ...she wouldn't have been breathing otherwise ...one thing hidden ..she forget all 100 good abhay did...yes it is always abhay who has to do for piya , undestand her .
Woo she can trust sid but abhay ...yes piya can do it ..atleast i havent seen abhay doing it
 
Anyways, this is how it will go and as  it seems Piya will end up in a coffin for 1 year. Wonder what happened to Abhays 'bad feeling' radars?LOLguess the creatives decided to switch it off this time,lol. And one year? does it mean Abhay wont tell the difference during all this time?Confusedmakes me think of my doubt once again, his relation to Piya seems sometimes rather like a protection mission, as he feels he failed with Maithali? He does feel for her ofcourse, and it is love but did it ever surpass it beeing' you are just like her'? hmmm.
So many questions and characterstic developments to be shown, still the creatives rush it into this huge twist. I sure did look forward for the Maithali involvment but not as this stage and situation, and dont get me wrong i really do look forward, but creatives needs to knoe they cant just past everything and anything important to the main plot just like that and unanswered?
 
piya chooes the coffin her self byt trusting sid and not abhay LOLLOLLOLsooo yeh she is gonna be in coffin but then she will def realize what abhay has done to her ...blindly trusting sid ...Shocked
Abhay loves piya but being overshadow by protection ...ah why not piya keep getting into trouble all the time.LOLLOLLOL ...but in way u are right he more concern about he is protection ..he needs to understand her emotional stride as well
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 3982

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
With Abhay's Bite effect lost I guess Sid can turn her now by biting her. Anyways was there any logic or reasoning in the Show so far that we are expecting that from the Creatives?


Edited by Anamika1570 - 10 May 2011 at 12:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiLPoisonedHeart

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Joined: 17 March 2011
Posts: 1095

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
when pia was hating abhay in the hospital...abhay overhears her thinking...and that is when he says that "sidharth has to pay for this...he has separated me and pia...he has to pay for this...im not going to leave him"...that is why he is hell bent upon exposing sid...that way even pia will come to know that sid is a bad guy...

so whatever he is doing to STOP the marriage by exposing sid will infact benefit pia as well becoz she too will come to know that sid is a bad guy...so i dont think that should be secondary priority...

but unfortunately sid has takenm advantage of pia's foolishness and is again taking pia to a wrong place to which abhay is unaware of...but acc to precap sid tells abhay 5 points, hopefully abhay saves her again (which im not sure)...but atleast this time im hoping that pia comes to know that sid is a bad guy...


Edited by kisivaj - 10 May 2011 at 1:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Joined: 17 March 2011
Posts: 1095

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Originally posted by cooliecute

 
 
So after he decided to not open up i guess with inviting Pia into misunderstanding he should be even more alert on Sids moves regarding Piya? He keeps it all to himself, and expects what?lol, her to just sit and cry over the confusing broken trust she feels? (if thats the case i guess he hasnt know Pia well. Most probably actually, since he never have faith in her to tell anything) he is always on her trace anyways, so where is he this time? lol ,His mind is rather on teamin up with Danish, stopping a marriage that should come in secondary priority right now than what actually created this misunderstanding and misstrust, Piyas safety right?Ermm
(^^a weak move by creatives whom usually show Abhay like stalk Piya all the time. And all this to just easily bring in the twist they planned all sudden. at least plan it well ya! )
 
Abhay moral duty is just not piya but towards his own clan too  . You mean to say he should have ignored the haseen getting panich ...but only leave every sec of his life for piya. Piya needs her family , help them when they want , snub abhay when it comes to her family ...but when it come to abhay all we want him to be with piya all the time . Good ahhh...lets not forget he is too obliged towards his clan and family
Abhay didn't told piya truth ..yes right time to tell her as she almost know about the bite .
 
Well, It would hit one badly if you feelt not beeing worth enough to know truths and secrets by the one that meant everything to you, the one i am  madly in love with. So i can understand the situation fully. And her need for answers. Even if Abhay decided to not say anything, for his own good and justified reasons, he could at least give hints on the situation and explain that he cant tell the direct truths cause os some Vampire code to follow or somethin, donno, just anything. I understand him and his helpless situation but i would rather see him attack the situation now than just be a guard in the background and go' i am sorry, cant see ur pain, but will tolerate it for your safety?Confused). And Piya has shown him signs on trust and strenght in this matter, so his doubt on her strenght does pull off one at times*sigh*.
 
Abhay loose the trust ..rather it is always piya ..Yes piya being human she do get confuse . Piya didn't give chance to abhay when he atleast have said something. today also piya went to find out about the truth ...ahh with all clues at her side she went to sid . Her brain has def freezed . There are the ways to find the truth for sure ...she can loose her trust on abhay who saved her endless timesShockedShockedConfused ...she wouldn't have been breathing otherwise ...one thing hidden ..she forget all 100 good abhay did...yes it is always abhay who has to do for piya , undestand her .
Woo she can trust sid but abhay ...yes piya can do it ..atleast i havent seen abhay doing it
 
Anyways, this is how it will go and as  it seems Piya will end up in a coffin for 1 year. Wonder what happened to Abhays 'bad feeling' radars?LOLguess the creatives decided to switch it off this time,lol. And one year? does it mean Abhay wont tell the difference during all this time?Confusedmakes me think of my doubt once again, his relation to Piya seems sometimes rather like a protection mission, as he feels he failed with Maithali? He does feel for her ofcourse, and it is love but did it ever surpass it beeing' you are just like her'? hmmm.
So many questions and characterstic developments to be shown, still the creatives rush it into this huge twist. I sure did look forward for the Maithali involvment but not as this stage and situation, and dont get me wrong i really do look forward, but creatives needs to knoe they cant just past everything and anything important to the main plot just like that and unanswered?
 
piya chooes the coffin her self byt trusting sid and not abhay LOLLOLLOLsooo yeh she is gonna be in coffin but then she will def realize what abhay has done to her ...blindly trusting sid ...Shocked
Abhay loves piya but being overshadow by protection ...ah why not piya keep getting into trouble all the time.LOLLOLLOL ...but in way u are right he more concern about he is protection ..he needs to understand her emotional stride as well
 

well said abhaylove...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-

PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Joined: 06 March 2010
Posts: 238

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Originally posted by cooliecute

 
 
 
Abhay moral duty is just not piya but towards his own clan too  . You mean to say he should have ignored the haseen getting panich ...but only leave every sec of his life for piya. Piya needs her family , help them when they want , snub abhay when it comes to her family ...but when it come to abhay all we want him to be with piya all the time . Good ahhh...lets not forget he is too obliged towards his clan and family
Abhay didn't told piya truth ..yes right time to tell her as she almost know about the bite .
 
Well, exactly...its right for them to care abt families right? but in this same place views critisized Piya for caring abt her family when she decided to help Sid for Panchi, or when she said 'parivaar'. one of the reason i wrote this was exactly to get this out, Abhay is right in caring abt family, Piya should not be the only thing on his mind right? its right and he is our hero, but Piya she needs to care abt her own damn buisnessLOL
 
Anyways, my point was nt that he should not care abt the rest, its more a point to creatives whom show abhay on Piyas trace like all the time, but this time its rather the marriage, its the sam Abhay who said, i have broken rules but i dont care for ur sake Piya, so when he is shown more involved in that it comes as  werid a bit. my point was not that he should not care. i am actually glad he does! and he should keep doing it alongside with his protection mission, but i mean the creatives cant all of a sudden not show him watching over Pia, only for the sake of their twist to happen.
 
 
Abhay loose the trust ..rather it is always piya ..Yes piya being human she do get confuse . Piya didn't give chance to abhay when he atleast have said something. today also piya went to find out about the truth ...ahh with all clues at her side she went to sid . Her brain has def freezed . There are the ways to find the truth for sure ...she can loose her trust on abhay who saved her endless timesShockedShockedConfused ...she wouldn't have been breathing otherwise ...one thing hidden ..she forget all 100 good abhay did...yes it is always abhay who has to do for piya , undestand her .
Woo she can trust sid but abhay ...yes piya can do it ..atleast i havent seen abhay doing it
 
Abhay has nor reason to misstrust Piya , he sees right through her, he scans herLOL
Piyas state was not in such to listen to any words in a situation where she found out beeing bitten and above it she couldnt anything to save her father, the state was heavy, if our darling Abhay wanted to talk he would have afterwards, but he hasnt tried and wasnt even planning on saying anything abt the truth as he said to chand.
Her brain hasnt froozen, we as viewers know everything so it will be hard to adjust to her state and how decent Sid seems as a person. some doubts should be there wich Piya had in voiceover but creatives passed cause they want to lead this into the big twist comming somehow.
I understand where u are comming from, so seeing Piya side is not easy, for me its aby AbhayPiya both so i can see it bothways, instead of blaming piya for all possible things as i have seen the minor active members here, even after all the times she defended , blidnly trusted and belived Abhay. Well, nothing to do abt it. I dislike this one sides view, but guess its justified:)
One thing we should know, Piya hasnt lost trust in abhay, its anger its feeling of not beeing trustworthy, its as somethign is missing in her mind, reason why she tries to find answers in any possible way.
 
 
piya chooes the coffin her self byt trusting sid and not abhay LOLLOLLOLsooo yeh she is gonna be in coffin but then she will def realize what abhay has done to her ...blindly trusting sid ...Shocked
 
I didnt say who choosed the coffin dear. i meant the Abhay we have seen should have feelt it, cause thats how creatives always show him. and well, the main gulit is writers rushed and at times illogical moves to get to the twist they want, so whatever,lol
 
Abhay loves piya but being overshadow by protection ...ah why not piya keep getting into trouble all the time.LOLLOLLOL ...but in way u are right he more concern about he is protection ..he needs to understand her emotional stride as well
 
He does need to understand it, they need to trust eachother strenght, and they need to have a conversation! these creatives!AngryLOL
 


Edited by cooliecute - 10 May 2011 at 1:36pm
PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Joined: 06 March 2010
Posts: 238

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

With Abhay's Bite effect lost I guess Sid can turn her now by biting her. Anyways was there any logic or reasoning in the Show so far that we are expecting that from the Creatives?
 
Lol, u are right, so now the situation is even more dangerous for Sid beeing close Piya*sigh*.
Well let see what this twost brings alonsg. yea, the creatives forget a looot of things just like thatConfused.
PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Joined: 06 March 2010
Posts: 238

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisivaj

when pia was hating abhay in the hospital...abhay overhears her thinking...and that is when he says that "sidharth has to pay for this...he has separated me and pia...he has to pay for this...im not going to leave him"...that is why he is hell bent upon exposing sid...that way even pia will come to know that sid is a bad guy...
 
 
so whatever he is doing to STOP the marriage by exposing sid will infact benefit pia as well becoz she too will come to know that sid is a bad guy...so i dont think that should be secondary priority...
 
 
 
Sweety, seems you guys didnt get the poiny my post, i didnt mean he should not do what he is doing, he deffo should, and i am glad he does!! thats why i said second priority( as in next to the first one, meanwhile protecting Pia), i mean meanwhile they cant just stop showing the otherwise watching Piya 24x7 Abhay to not be aware of her even. its all to make way for this upcommign twist in most fats possible way as it seemsOuch

but unfortunately sid has takenm advantage of pia's foolishness and is again taking pia to a wrong place to which abhay is unaware of...but acc to precap sid tells abhay 5 points, hopefully abhay saves her again (which im not sure)...but atleast this time im hoping that pia comes to know that sid is a bad guy...
 
I'll rather say Sids smart moves have made it easy for Piya or anyone in the sutuation to belive him, if we asviewers wouldnt know abt him, he would be more like gentelman munchkin. And no, its seems postpone she gets to know Sids truth she'll end up in the coffin for a year and Metz and Sid will fool Abhay in beliving Metz is Piya for 1 year?!Confused
 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index