Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by dr.dsr

Light at the end of the proverbial tunnel!!

After months of complete grief...FINALLY!!

Episode dated 10th May, 2011

The ShaNak romance finally had a purpose...

The making out finally seemed to fall into place...

Was heart-warming to see a glimpse of the ShaNak of yore!

Shaan's insecurities...his vulnerability...the 'human' Shaan finally on display!

Absolutely loved the matter-of-fact manner in which Shaan's aimlessness was highlighted...sans any melodrama!

And, the uneasy calm between the two that followed...brilliant!! πŸ‘

Loved Shaan talking about his demons...the first sign towards putting them to rest! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved Khanak's quintessential 'support system', without making a big deal about it!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved ShaNak's emotional quotient being tapped!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

KT was outstanding today! The initial part...no great shakes, in fact quite run of the mill really, BUT, post the 'issue' coming to the fore, KT was simply BRILLIANT!! ⭐️
That expression of "God!! Is this what my wife thinks of me??!! I have manged to earn her love, but not her respect!!" that killing feeling...conveyed spot on!! πŸ‘
That whole moment of 'falling in one's own eyes' superbly portrayed by KT!!! ⭐️

Yashu was beautifully restrained too!! πŸ‘
The whole "Gosh! Maybe I should not have said what I did" moment caught by her bang on!!
And, the whole "Throw caution to the winds, Dude! Failure is only the stepping stone to success!!" bit...very naturally emoted, that!! πŸ‘

In conclusion, Thank You CVs for finally giving us some hope...
Our efforts seem so worth it!!
Please continue to address these core issues, a glimpse of which you have given us today...
We love our ShaNak way too much...please give them their due!!

PS: What a wonderful way to bring in D-DAY!! πŸ‘
The lad should be a proud man today!!
Cheers, KT!!!😊

finally... as the post says.. I think as much as a gift for the viewers, KT has gifted himself a wonderful piece of acting today.. this would be one of those epic episodes which he and us can look back after many a years and say "wow"...
Thanks to the CVs who put this so beautifully... And Yashu complemented Karan so well.. as usual no OTT looks or dialogues...
well I think after Tera Zikr Hai this would also go as one of the nuanced moments of Shanak right??

completely agree doc...
yasharan were exceptionally good...
they both are briliant...it was a damnnn romantic episode ...
loved it...
Dyo darling no one can say it as yu...you truly are briliant in putting in to words what we may not be able to do so articulately...

Completely agree with all that you had to say...the Epi hada  purpose and that purpse fo it all was so brilliantly revealed and a=inacted by our Brilliant Duop Yasjkaran...giving Shanak the soul.

What subtlety by both the ease with which they protrayed tha scene which such realisum is just fantastic.

The ease with which Khanak says it to Shaan about her loving house work to copying Boo in shopping only after he starts earning...the way change of expression on display by both on their faces...perfect...nothing OTT at all...

Love love the CV's for listening to us and addressing all that we have talked about and asked and suggested...One can only hopen that this was not a one off...miracle but this Shanak that we fell in love with and have been missing and waiting for ..who came back to us today in the laundry room are here to stay.

hey doc awesome thread daer luv u for this and i m completely agree with u ...

yasharan are the best :)

luv zara
Doc D

I am happy she said it
"When you start earning, I will start shopping"

This was 7 months over due

Thanks Khanak!

Not sure if your hubby will get a job tho.
The Rs 100 guitar seems to be his life's mission

Doc D your analysis triggered me enough to go watch it

Like you said all ShaNak scenes until she speaks her mind was plainly blah!

KT did great when she told him

Really good job!

Rest of the show?
Emmy quality!
Originally posted by Anu80

finally... as the post says.. I think as much as a gift for the viewers, KT has gifted himself a wonderful piece of acting today.. this would be one of those epic episodes which he and us can look back after many a years and say "wow"...
Thanks to the CVs who put this so beautifully... And Yashu complemented Karan so well.. as usual no OTT looks or dialogues...
well I think after Tera Zikr Hai this would also go as one of the nuanced moments of Shanak right??

@bold: Totally, Anu, totally!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

That moment of 'awakening' by Shaan and Khanak being the inspiration for the same was undoubtedly a very nuanced one!
Beautifully underplayed, yet effective! Clap
KT-Yashu were spot on!

Originally posted by kubare

Dyo darling no one can say it as yu...you truly are briliant in putting in to words what we may not be able to do so articulately...

Completely agree with all that you had to say...the Epi hada  purpose and that purpse fo it all was so brilliantly revealed and a=inacted by our Brilliant Duop Yasjkaran...giving Shanak the soul.

What subtlety by both the ease with which they protrayed tha scene which such realisum is just fantastic.

The ease with which Khanak says it to Shaan about her loving house work to copying Boo in shopping only after he starts earning...the way change of expression on display by both on their faces...perfect...nothing OTT at all...

Love love the CV's for listening to us and addressing all that we have talked about and asked and suggested...One can only hopen that this was not a one off...miracle but this Shanak that we fell in love with and have been missing and waiting for ..who came back to us today in the laundry room are here to stay.

Oye meri gubbare!! *HUGS* and LOADS of them!

Miss your pink font like crazy and miss our endless sessions on CC! 😳

Kya din they woh!
Sigh!

@bold: Kal, un dinon ka ek jhalak dikha...we all caught it...and, we unanimously loved it! πŸ‘
Krishna, it would be worth dedicating KT-Yashu's noteworthy act yesterday to our noteworthy days at CC!!😊

Muah!

Originally posted by aditee

Doc D

I am happy she said it
"When you start earning, I will start shopping"

This was 7 months over due

Thanks Khanak!

Not sure if your hubby will get a job tho.
The Rs 100 guitar seems to be his life's mission

Doc D your analysis triggered me enough to go watch it

Like you said all ShaNak scenes until she speaks her mind was plainly blah!

KT did great when she told him

Really good job!

Rest of the show?
Emmy quality!

Aditi,

Your not gonna believe this, but its true!

When I watched THE scene, my mind immediately wandered to that post of yours wherein you had said that we shall gush only when it is well-deserved!!

The first thought that crossed my mind when I recovered from that moment yesterday was...

Aditi's gonna love this!😊

KT was bloody good yesterday!
Yashu supported him ably!
Shaan's joblessnessnes was actually adressed!!

The episode may not have been gushworthy but that sequence definitely was!!

@bold: Ahem Ahem!
Glad my post had its desired effect on a certain someone!😳

Yep FINALLY!!!Doc!!πŸ€—Sorry I couldn't post yesterday!Yesterday's episode made my day(everything lol)Shan's expressions -just wow!!!!

Mishti Dyo.. hugs..

Sigh have not caught up with the episodes as was away.. 

But now I don't need to see.. your post as usual more than makes up for that.. I can easily visualise it all...

Lovely... takeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘