Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

The Return Of The Baatli, wooohooo (Page 2)

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyZaib

seriously rudra is the msot fun character he comes up with the most amazing stuff but whats more amazing i rememebr hearin a interview of mIK on his FB where he said on drunk scenes he does his own creations n man it always rocksss!!!

Yep, in the telly tadka interviaw, he said that he has never drunk before so, he's still not sure of the result when he shoot these kind of scenes, and if he's good or not ... Come on MIK, you're mindblowing in these scenes! Talli R is always a treat to watch! Hope we'll get more of these scenes !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh--AiSha--

pink gurl Senior Member
pink gurl
pink gurl

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
THanKyoU aLl..;..;.;maNNN i adore Ta/LLLI RUDRA.--hats Off TO MIK fOr Such flawless FinISHAlL tHOSE so cAllEd 'MeTHOSD ACTORS' ... U DUN NEED TO ACTUALLY GET DRUNK TO PLAY A DRUNKARD!!!!(SOMEtHING WRONG WID MY PHONE LOL
Sneha2487 Goldie
Sneha2487
Sneha2487

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Rudraaa... red shirt, boat, Gauri and wohooo the silver baatli... it was simply amazinggg love3.gif love3.giflove3.gif 

u r rite San at first even i was like why is R speaking like dis.. as if he was slleeping in dat boat whole night but mannn when i saw the baatli in his hand even i gave the same expression "arre waah kya baat hai" and then i was jus lost in the scene dreamy.jpg 

the way Rudra said "yaad karne ka P se kya lena dena" was awesomeee and yes he was jus Pihu Pihu for him but i totally love it mannn...

yes yes yes MIK rocked it yet again and that run it was jus wowsign.gif... R running towards P and then bandaging her foot with his shirt's sleeve and wid tears in his eyes wowsign.gif and then carrying P in his arms wowsign.gif wowsign.gif 
and the way P was holding R while he carried her has made it obvious that P has already fallen for R again

@San arre yaar R's shirt had torn while he was running towards P, remember R ke haath par kaante chubh gaye the.. isliye itne easily sleeve nikal gayi u see ;)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index