Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MN FF:&TheirStoryBegan| Inc Upd Chp12, Pg12. 22/12 (Page 6)

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
nice FF shanita... add me to ur pm listSmile
~jiya~

MrsSobtiGrover Senior Member
MrsSobtiGrover
MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
@EVERYONE - WOOOW :D
I can't beleive LOTS more comments :D Ahhh THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH :D Seriously everytime i read a comment, it just makes my day and it forces me to write more and more <3 && It's all thanks to you all and your support. I'm sorry i don't reply to your comments, i just try an UPDATE and read your comments -- but due to exams it's getting a little messed up so i'm gonna try reply now :)

@Bhawna_arti -- I want to thank you for always commenting! It truely makes my day <3
@-Faria- --- Thank youu for your beautiful comments :) It truely made my day seeing how much you commented, it made me feel so happy&proud -- thank you very much <3
@Jiye-angel -- thank you soo much <3

&& Silent-readers: THANK YOU ALL <3

Keep commenting <3 && reading :) +++ I'll keep updating <3

PMers: WHO WANTS A PM? Like this post&add to buddy list <3

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahBhawna_arti--jiya--mayuloveu.SilentPrincessaffu123-Annu-Faria.

MrsSobtiGrover
MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Promo:

NOTE: I know you are all wondering why doesn't Nupur also like Mayank more than a friend, because she doesn't understand her feelings, and afterall it's a MN story so she will eventually like him, just wait&watch <3 && Once again, thank you all lovely people for your beautiful comment which is why i decided to post a promo even though i have a exam tomorrow morning :)

''I love you...'' Jamie whispered to Landon. ''I love you more..'' Landon whispered back. They both got lost in eachothers eyes...SMACK! ''OUCH!'' Nupur screamed in pain. ''Shut up Di, stop watching this boring movie!'' Karan screamed. ''Karan ki bacha! I will not leave you!'' Nupur chased after him all the way downstairs until she bumped into someone's chest. ''Oww...'' Nupur winced. ''Are you okay?'' The voice asked..it seemed so familar, the smell also keeps familar and the touch...that could only mean one thing Nupur thought. ''Mayank..''She mumbled as he smiled.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009valliyahcutiepie12NirvrithiBhawna_artikirti123Wings-of-Fire.SilentPrincess--jiya---Annu-affu123Faria.

Bhawna_arti IF-Dazzler
Bhawna_arti
Bhawna_arti

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Nice promo.best of luck.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsSobtiGrover

Faria. IF-Stunnerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
wow nice promo
plz do cont. it...
take care

all d best for exam

MrsSobtiGrover

cutiepie12 Goldie
cutiepie12
cutiepie12

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
hello shanita
really loved ur ff
jus read it in one go
plzz add me to ur pm list

MrsSobtiGrover

.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

Very nice story, its really interesting...and all the relationships in the sotry are very sweet from Gunjan-Nupur friendship to Maynk-Nupur nok-jhok... everything was very sweet... You write very welll... And the story so far seems awesome, add me to your pmlist... Smile

-Laiba

Edited by princez_94 - 24 May 2011 at 2:30pm

MrsSobtiGrover

MrsSobtiGrover
MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

It was a sunday afternoon and Nupur was laying down on her soft, comfortable bed wondering what to do this weekend...Gunjan is out of town, Dia has a date with Benji, Suhaani hates her, Riddhima has a date with Armaan...''A walk to remember,'' Nupur said to herself. ''That movie always seems to make my day.'' Nupur smiled as she got up and put the CD into her laptop...

''Bhabhi, I'm bored all my friends are out of town..'' Mayank complained to his Bhabhi, his elder brother Rudra's wife, Kanan. ''Mayank relax, are you sure all your friends are out? Name them.'' Kanan replied to her dear brother-in-law, to her -- he was her younger brother who she loved dearly. ''Hmmm...Adhiraj who i am not talking to, Benji is on a date with Dia, Armaan is on a date with Dia, Samrat is out of town, Nupur...'' He stopped blabbing as she mentioned the last name. He realized he had completely forgot to ask her as he chickened out. ''Damn!'' Mayank grumbled. ''Yeh Nupur kaun hai?'' Kanan teased. ''Bhabhi please wo sirf meri dost hai.'' He didn't want to tell anyone about his feeling for Nupur yet, he trusted Kanan bhabhi a lot but he knew she wouldn't be able to control her excitment and would be keen to tell Rudra, who would tell Dad and then...that woman...He shook his thoughts away, he didn't want to ruin his day by thinking of this nonsense. ''Bhabhi mujhe aaj deer lagega, ek dost ki ghar jaa raha ho.'' He spoke smiling wide. ''Okay, will you eat when you get home or out?'' Kanan asked him. ''Out..'' He replied smiling and hugged his bhabhi. ''Bye Bhabhi.'' He pulled away from the hug and ran out of the door. ''Pagal.'' She said to herself smiling.
He drove the car and drove to Nupur's house, before he chickens out again. Within 20 minutes he reached her house and stood in front of the door. He wasn't sure whether he should knock or call her to come out. After all she didn't give him her number, he got it off Gunjan. Suddenly the door opened. ''Ji, aap kaun hai?'' The young girl in PJ's asked,''Ji mein wo, uh.. Nupur ki dost.'' He mumbled. ''Okay, come inside.'' Pooja invited Mayank inside. ''What's your name?'' She asked. ''Mayank..'' He replied smiling. ''Okay Mayank, wait here while i call her.'' She replied walking upstairs. ''Di ko bolow? Nahi, baad mein pehle kapre change karti hoon.'' She ran to her room to get changed.

''I love you...'' Jamie whispered to Landon. ''I love you more..'' Landon whispered back. They both got lost in eachothers eyes...SMACK! ''OUCH!'' Nupur screamed in pain. ''Shut up Di, stop watching this boring movie!'' Karan screamed. ''Karan ki bacha! I will not leave you!'' Nupur chased after him all the way downstairs until she bumped into someone's chest. ''Oww...'' Nupur winced. ''Are you okay?'' The voice asked..it seemed so familar, the smell also keeps familar and the touch...that could only mean one thing Nupur thought. ''Mayank..''She mumbled as he smiled. She pulled back and looked up at him, he has the cutest smile, she thought. She quickly put on a pretend-angry-face,''Are you following me Sharma?'' She smirked. ''Not at all, didn't your sister tell you to come down um...10 minutes ago?'' He smirked back. ''What? You've been waiting since 10 minutes?'' Nupur screamed. Mayank was scared by her outburst but smiled seeing her tensed, she looked cute, he thought. ''Nupur, calm down she might have forgotten. Just go get ready.'' He smiled assuring her. ''Get ready? Why?'' Nupur asked confused. ''Gosh! I didn't know you talk so much!'' Mayank replied grinning. Nupur frowned and ran upstairs to go get ready.

After 20 minutes, Nupur came running downtsairs. Mayank looked at her shocked...She was wearing a long white salwar kameez with her hair left out, she wore white matching sandals and no make-up yet she looked stunning. ''You look beautiful.'' Mayank whsipered as Nupur smiled. ''Thank you.'' She whsipered back. Pooja and Karan came towards them,''Di where are you going?'' Karan asked. ''Out with my friend.'' Nupur replied. ''Okay but what shall i tell mum and dad, you know they will never approve of you being friends with a guy.'' Pooja said as a matter of factly. ''Well tell them i'm at a friend's, and if they ask who just say you don't know.'' Nupur replied while leaving the house followed by Mayank.

As they both sat in the car in a silent journey, Nupur finally spoke,''Sharma, where are we going?'' Mayank smiled seeing her getting impaitent,''Somewhere.'' ''Mayaaankkk, telll meee.'' Nupur spoke in a chorus. ''Chup chaap betho Nupur, varna-'' Mayank warned her. ''Varna what?'' Nupur asked innocently. ''I will kiss you.'' Mayank smirked seeing her blushing. ''You won't dare Sharma.'' Nupur warned him. ''And if i show you.'' Mayank replied grinning. Nupur saw Mayank stop the car, and lean towards her...her heartbeats increased as she closed her eyes feeling his breath on her face. But after a few seconds she felt nothing, she opened her eyes to see him smirking and opening her seat belt. She looked away embrassed. ''Moron.'' She mumbled. He heard her and smiled as he whispered to himself,''I will kiss you Nupur, not like this not yet.'' Nupur got out of the car to see a table near a beach decorated with heart-shaped ballons and candle light dinner, slow music playing and the waves hitting the beach. ''Mayank...this...this..'' Tears welled up in her eyes, no one had ever done this for her before, no one had ever given her so much attention, she was overwhelmed. ''Ssshh Nupur.'' He touched her lips. ''Don't say anything. I want to tell you something.'' ''Mmm...'' She mumbled looking into his eyes.
''N-nupur...'' Mayank asked hestitantly. ''Ha batao na Mayank, kya baat hai?'' Nupur asked confused by his expressions. ''W-will you got out with me?'' Mayank asked closing his eyes. Nupur stood there is shock.

SUPRISE! That's a shocker right?? Haha, well WHAT WILL NUPUR SAY? & Thank you all for the wishes on my exams! I really appreciate it! <3

Edited by -shan- - 27 June 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009supriyamnfancuteritzvalliyahNirvrithiBhawna_artikirti123daniella05--jiya--.SilentPrincess-Samira-affu123-Annu-Faria.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index