Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MN FF:&TheirStoryBegan| Inc Upd Chp12, Pg12. 22/12 (Page 2)

daniella05 IF-Dazzler
daniella05
daniella05

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
awesome start!
continue soon

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged

nice start..

very well...
sreevijayan IF-Rockerz
sreevijayan
sreevijayan

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
nice start dear...loved it...
Bhawna_arti IF-Dazzler
Bhawna_arti
Bhawna_arti

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Lovly cs ,concept n part.Smile
mayuloveu IF-Rockerz
mayuloveu
mayuloveu

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
nice update .continue soon
MrsSobtiGrover Senior Member
MrsSobtiGrover
MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

''Hi.'' Mayank asked the girl next to him who was fully engrossed in a book. He couln't see her face at all, as the book was covering her face. Nupur heard his voice but decided to ignore it. ''Excuse me? I am talking to you.'' Mayank spoke again, irritated with no response. Nupur heard the annoyance in his voice and but the book down. ''Hi.'' Nupur uttered. Mayank stared at next beautiful, delicate face. Her eyes we're blue like emerald orbs, her lips we're light pink with matched perfectly, her face was so mesmerising, and she just simply, looked stunning. Nupur realised he was 'checking her out' which caused her to get really annoyed. ''Did you call me, to be polite or check me out?'' Nupur replied angirly. She hated the guy's guts! How dare he! Mayank was startled by her comment, it took a few seconds to process what the girl next to him said. ''Excuse me? Main-'' Mayank tried to retiliate but Nupur cut him off. ''Please, mujhe aap ki bakwaas nahi suna hai. You don't talk to me, and I won't talk to you. Got it?'' Nupur spoke again but gently this time. She didn't hear a reply so she went back to reading her book. Mayank fumed with anger, what did this girl think of herself? But She seems different, Sadu hai aur uske aankhon mein kuch aur hi keh rahe hai, Mayank thought to himself. Anyways why do I care? ''Dude, how long has sir been gone for?'' Samrat groaned. ''Samrat, don't you have anything better to do than moan?'' Mayank spoke, irritated. ''So who's that girl next to you?'' Samrat ignored Mayank's previous comment and whispered. ''Dude, she has so much attitude! Uska naam hai Miss Bhushan, aur kuch nahi jaanti hoon mein. Shayad yeh ek naya student hai.'' Mayank whispered back. Nupur, who was trying to concentrate on her book, couldn't resist but to listen to their converstaion. ''How do you know she's new? I mean, itna attitude jese tumne kaha, I don't think so.'' Samrat whispered back. ''Nahi, I'm sure she's new yaar, meine isko kabhi nahi dekha hai.'' Mayank whispered back again. ''Oh shit! Mayank?!'' A tall, handsome man, spoke. ''Shit! Adhiraj?!'' Mayank looked at to see who had called him and was suprised to see his friend. ''When did you come back to London?!'' Mayank smiled. ''Ek hafte se, Dad moved back and I decided to come back here.'' Adhiraj replied and took a seat next to the other side of Nupur. Nupur, who realised this, was fuming with anger. ''That's great man! We missed you! I take it you didn't recognise this guy.'' Mayank replied pointing at Samrat. ''No, who's he?'' Adhiraj replied confused. ''Dude yeh Samrat hai!'' Mayank smirked. ''What? Samrat, as in 'the Samrat the nerd'? No way!'' Adhiraj replied shocked. ''I don't beleive this! He looks so much better!'' Adhiraj added. Samrat, who was listening to the converstation, did not seem interested in it. He loved Mayank like his own brother, but Adhiraj was someone he would not want to be friends with. Adhiraj wasn't a bad person at all, Samrat jut did not like him in general. ''Hey dude!'' Adhiraj spoke to Samrat. ''Hi.'' Samrat replied, and started talking to someone behind him. Mayank did not realise and spoke again,''So how was is in USA?'' Adhiraj, however found it offensive. ''Dude, yeh Samrat abhi sadu rahe.'' Adhiraj smirked, hoping Samrat would hear it. Mayank however found this stupid,''Please dude, Don't start.''

Nupur was shocked, His name was Mayank. The 'Mayank Sharma'; the biggest flirt of our school and the student who scored top scores. Never ever, did she think she would be sitting next to him. Not that she thought she was 'fortunate' but she thought 'how did i end up here?' and sighed. 1 more year to go, Nupur thought. Adhiraj saw Nupur, and was meserized by her beauty. He leaned forward brushing against her while talking to Mayank, Nupur who was reading felt his brush and looked up at him shocked. Adhiraj tried to come more closer when,''Oi adhi, us bichari ko chorde. Layak nahi hai.'' Mayank replied trying not to show he didn't like what Adhiraj was doing. True, he flirted with girls, but he never touched anyone like that. Nupur heard his comment, but didn't speak anymore as she was glad to have Adhiraj away from her. Gunjan, was bored sitting next to Mr.Shergill who was talking to someone behind him, and Mr.Sharma who was sitting next to Shergill talking to Adhiraj. She decided to get up and go talk to Nupur. ''Nupur, you we're right.'' Gunjan spoke while taking a seat next to Nupur. Nupur looked up and smiled to see her. She folded her page and placed the book down. ''About?'' Nupur replied confused. ''About being in the same class. How did you know?'' Gunjan spoke. ''Because I am Nupur Bhushan.'' Mayank who was talking to Adhiraj, couldn't help but over-hear Nupur's converstaion. ''So tumhara new partner kaise ti?'' Gunjan asked. Nupur frowned hearing 'partner'. ''Nafrat karti ho use.'' Gunjan looked at Nupur startled by her comment. ''Kya? But you just met him.'' Nupur scolwed. ''To? Sab sach kaha, wo kitni barri flirt hai aur larkiyon ko hamesha 'check out' karta hai. Aur use uppar uske paas bohot attitude hai! Hmph.'' Nupur complained. Gunjan who was listening couldn't help but reply,''But you also have attitude na?'' Nupur was shocked, she knew she did, but didn't like the way Gunjan said it, was she comparing Nupur to a guy who is a mega-flirt. How could she? Nupur smply remained mum, ignoring Gunjan's presence. Gunjan who realised what she said, mentally cursed herself. ''Nupur wo mein-'' Gunjan tried to apologise but it was knew use. ''Koi baat nahi Gunjan.'' Nupur replied with a forced smile. Gunjan knew she was faking it, but Nupur being Nupur always forgave people, and always blamed herself for the pain everyone gave her. Gunjan, who didn't know what to do anymore, went back to her seat. Mayank who silently listened to the converstation, also observed Nupur's expressions, he could tell she was hurt -- ignoring what she commented about him -- she was a nice person i guess, she forgave her friend straight away, Mayank thought.

Edited by -shan- - 27 June 2011 at 12:33pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009supriyamnfanshonu631valliyahcutiepie12NirvrithiBhawna_artikirti123--jiya--.SilentPrincess-Samira-sreevijayan-Annu-affu123-PD-shafy_MNFaria.

MrsSobtiGrover Senior Member
MrsSobtiGrover
MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Thank you to everyone above, who posted a comment! It's made my daaay (:
*sigh* you guys are just simply, MWAAAH amazing <3 Keep commenting && I'll keep updating! Wish me luck for my finals on Monday!! :) Thank you all <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahBhawna_arti-Annu-affu123

-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Nice start! Thumbs UpClap

Please do pm me next time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsSobtiGrover

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index