India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

i have officially lost faith in the show

desishorty18 Newbie
desishorty18
desishorty18

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
very sad from today's epi...realization hit that it is not arpi so has this hamshakal been around all this time? meaning its not memory loss if they show childhood stuff and it cannot be punar janam as shes already an adult lol  just upset at CV's as I'm sure most of us GKD fans wanted to see revenge on bahuji and not on avdeshji. anyway if they try to even hint at a love story between pihu and dev then i am totally shutting myself off from this show. i cant believe they r ending GKD and KMH over a stupid swayamvar show!!!!! ugh...! anyway thts all i wanted to share!

OR i just had an idea...maybe this is arpita because so what if they showed childhood stuff...it could be arpi's real mama couldnt it? isnt that a possibility that this really is her mama? hmmm i dunno sooo confusing yaar!!!

Edited by desishorty18 - 10 May 2011 at 11:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3jasveensokhiLifu18yoga23priya

superdil19 IF-Dazzler
superdil19
superdil19

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
hay i am your friend i am also dont this stupid swayambar on imagine . this gkd have lot story but they are going to shut this show unfortunately i cant do anything because

already the ad of this stupid swayamber start to come .

stupiddd rataniyaaa swayambarrr

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index