India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Quite Unusual!!!

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Hey folks .so finally we r coming to the end of this beautiful cherishing loving sweet journey called KMHCry .lets not get into that now  I just loved Todays episode minus Arohi's body double but i understand even krittika needs rest .She has been shooting day n night together since the inception of the KSA shoot out track .Karan and all other actors r lucky they have less or minimum scenes too shoot so  they can chill can take rest But my poor Angel she has to work day n night together she does with complete elan n smileBig smile.Poor thing she is almost in every scene like 9/10 .The Track is more focused on her .This track is Physically demanding for her .with her running around doing all straining activities i guess  i need to stop here .all i wud sum it up n say even krittika needs rest so such Body doubles r welcome provided the cvs make sure we dont catch that like during last time or at least bring some1 whose physicality is more or less than Kritz sep her hairLOL.

coming to the topic finally I liked when Arohi said Arjun 'main tumhe baage leke jaoungi .Quite revolutionary in a wayClap .The beauty of that scene was in all probable cases whatever i have seen its the other way round .Its always the guy who asks the gal to elope but as KMH has always been a trend setter they have to be uniqueThumbs Up.I loved that scene .as it portrayed Arjuhi selfless love for each other .Arjun's dream had some bloopers but i dont mind it what was the scene meant to say it just touched heart  heart .loved it.
HAted the takla n makhiiDead

Edited by manojshonafan - 10 May 2011 at 1:49pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxxindianamericanMsFuzzybear69-anzaeram-..Ananya..AmnaIshKMH-NASHAKhat2027Pranii..anshita..-Kruti.S-kavyasam.Mandy.shibz.Dulcet

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
great post :D

its like a dream come true for me. since season 1 i always wished that if there is no way out then Arohi shud help Arjun escape and they runaways to unknown land away from all these :)) I m so glad in a way it came true :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
The body double had too many scenes today!! Angry LOL
agree with you...
& also on Arohi bhagaofying Arjun..
but the dreams even in real life are meant to have countless bloopers...LOL

TheMummy_LeAbba

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

matlab??Confused
Karankritz4evr Groupbie
Karankritz4evr
Karankritz4evr

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
OMG! Was I blinded by my tears of sadness? I didn't notice the body double :'(
My bad!

-Just rewatched the episode... that body double freaked me out once I notice her. Freakish cz she looks nothing like Kritika!! Thankfully Arjuhi scenes were intact!

Edited by Karankritz4evr - 10 May 2011 at 12:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbbashibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

matlab??Confused
matlab dreams are never perfect...they are bizarre..lol
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

great post :D

its like a dream come true for me. since season 1 i always wished that if there is no way out then Arohi shud help Arjun escape and they runaways to unknown land away from all these :)) I m so glad in a way it came true :D

u r right pranni i guess the cvs knew how ppl hated Arohi of s1 for not trusting Arjun(well i m not 2 sure of that as i wasnt there at that time but have read how ppl despised her ) I guess cvs have understood that n  compensated 4 the sameClap
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

The body double had too many scenes today!! Angry LOL
agree with you...
& also on Arohi bhagaofying Arjun..
yeah the body double irked me well LOL frankly i dont have any probz with them unless they dont ruin the continuity of scenes as discreteness makes the characters lose its sheen 
@ bold i m not sure as i cant remember them vividly once  i wake up LOL n if u r talking abt dreams seen through  open eyes then they r yet to happenEmbarrassed

shibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index