Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

BLOOPER When Sid convinced Pia (Page 3)

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nightmozam

your post is fine ,please support piya as well you are supporting abbey even sid also ,please stop making critic-m on piya 

hey i did NOT use any bashing/harsh words in my post...i expressed it in a constructive way...
i have every right to express my POV without bashing...
i just pointed out how she was supposed to act in such situation and not believe immd...
and yes, i definitely blame cv's...infact, i pointed out a blooper too.

.i know there are some newbies who make topics and use harsh words becoz they are unaware but im very much aware of the rules and i have expressed it in a polite way... 

Edited by kisivaj - 10 May 2011 at 9:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain-rupa-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZAsad-Kii-Arzoo

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
I am just waiting to see piya's expressions when she spots sid with maithli.That would be the best part.I was almost sure that piya would dial that number to check if it was really haseena or not,but she disappointed me. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

anu-radha Senior Member
anu-radha
anu-radha

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
so true..many things confuse me..1.if piya does know what actually happend in the abhayendr story..all that she learnt from investigations   she clearly knows that sid is lying...
.2.how come maithili b alive for these many days..is she a vampire too...if yes then what does sid want from piya now...Wacko
3.how can piya doubt abhay..come on..uff.
nysha_2310 Newbie
nysha_2310
nysha_2310

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Sid told his parents are not alive??
So who were those who came to meet Dobrials? Dint he introduce them as his parents, the ones who were so confused where their son studied??
Am i missing something?? Please clarify
nysha_2310 Newbie
nysha_2310
nysha_2310

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
And piya knows about Abhayendra and maithili's story from the book she got from Pandher palace if i am not mistaken!
Abhay never told her anything..
So how can she believe Sid when he siad abhayendra had kidnapped maithili??Any normal human being would notice the contradiction in the story!
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RAMKIARCHU

cant disagree with any of the points pinpointed here, piya and abhay are getting dumber day by day! i wonder how piya stands firsts in the class eventhough i have not seen even one day her touching the book! i really dont understand why is sid doing all this, if maithili is alive, then why does he hate abhay, he has done his job of  separating abhay and maithili, and if this was not enough why is trapping poor panchi into all this and also piya, what does he want? from the beginning i didnt understand why he is trapping panchi to get closer to piya, and now that maithili is alive, i find it even more silly.

Well, Exactly my thoughts too... If Siddharth is having Maithili with him and that too as a Vampire who could be his mate ...
~why is he hiding her?
~why does he nurture so much hatred towards Abhay?
~why is he hell bend at harming Piya?

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidusha

so true..many things confuse me..1.if piya does know what actually happend in the abhayendr story..all that she learnt from investigations   she clearly knows that sid is lying...
.2.how come maithili b alive for these many days..is she a vampire too...if yes then what does sid want from piya now...Wacko
3.how can piya doubt abhay..come on..uff.

well abt the 1st point is explainable, various books and sources from internet dont give complete informations and it is told in diff ways...so that is understandable...abhay never told the story to her completely...
there is no answer to the 2nd point right now unless when metz returns, they show us how sid got her back as vampire after these many years...
3rd- yes its silly to doubt on abhay but since she is bitten by abhay, she feels betrayed...
but i dont get how she trusts sid when she found so many clues and warnings from abhay regarding him...

Edited by kisivaj - 10 May 2011 at 10:50pm
abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nysha_2310

Sid told his parents are not alive??
So who were those who came to meet Dobrials? Dint he introduce them as his parents, the ones who were so confused where their son studied??
Am i missing something?? Please clarify

yes when Arnav Dobrial caught sid that his so called parents at the party didnt know abt where his son studied, sid gave explanation that they are his foster parents and that his real parents died when he was very young... 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index