India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

BLOOPER When Sid convinced Pia

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Before pointing out the blooper let me first tell what i felt abt pia without bashing her rather i will say in a constructive criticism manner.
There were high chances to solve the easy puzzle which had dozens of clues and hints...like someone posted in yesterdays topic...
I had high expectations from Pia this time which just got shattered after watching today's episode...
I was totally disappointed...i felt her detective skills are no use...its like total flop becoz the way she just went into sid's house to find out abt his mom...well..

instead what she could have done is she has sid's mom's number stored in her cell..she could have called to see if haseena lifted the call...then it is proved...
and there are number of ways to investigate if not this where she can act cleverly...but she chose to go to his house just to get brainwashed...how convenient?... 
and i dont think anyone could justify her actions? she acted in a ...way...i dont want to use that word...

infact instead of confronting sid, she could have straightly gone to abhay saying that she knows sid is his brother...that way she could have seen the reaction of abhay's and would know why he bit her...

okay even if she has gone to sid's house and got to know what sid told abt his mom, she immd believed him...
she cud have gone home then and could have researched/thought whether what he told was true instead of believing him immd...

BLOOPER:
sid told everyone that his real parents died...only pia came to know that his real parents have actually abandoned him through a phone conversation...sid is unaware that pia knows abt this...
then how cud sid give an explanation that his real Mom is close friend of Haseena who wants to come to my marriage...so haseena is requesting on her behalf...

Cant pia think how come sid knows that she knows abt his real parents being alive?...

Edited by kisivaj - 10 May 2011 at 5:43pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

SwtHrt2011fiddu-bavidity_2002bostanianminahil1997PriyaxBassiPari-GuptaAnamikaSJain.BeautifulSoul.IndigoBluesheena_mehta-rupa-rk_ms--sumana13--OtakuGirl-DeboOriginalsFanintruderfastCoeur2PsychoFMSAsad-Kii-ArzooEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
bloopers ki yeh ek kahaani. This is the new name of the show. Really how sid can tell piya that he was talking to his mom. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

roseliabhina_roksPriyaxBassiPari-Gupta--sumana13--rk_msffkhan

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
If Everythin' would get exposed .. Then what'd be Left in the shOw ..
sO Enjoy BlOopers ... Co's nothin' is in our Hands ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Yeah...really this is bloopers ki Kahaani. I noticed it too. Well, If the CT's want a so called scholarship student to be dumb and brainless like them there is nothing the viewers can do. Yeah, it would have been logical if Piya would have kept her mouth shut and confronted Abhay instead or called Haseena and seen if she lifts the Phone. But NO! Piya had to be dumb and brainless to drag this track further...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksPari-Guptaffkhan--sumana13---rupa-Asad-Kii-Arzoo

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

see i was very shocked at piya, the way she accepted all faaltu stories by sid,i was totally surprised

sid even told her that raichands drink human bloodAngrygosh i hated him so much today
today she got a big doubt but she got fooled so easily,
and the precap, another work 4 abhay
abt that blooper yes , i noticed but now i am used to it, if i start noticing them , i wont be able to enjoy the show
and abhay this time will not be successful in saving pia as the latest article suggests piya will locked in a coffin
she will suffer alone

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksAsad-Kii-ArzooEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

bloopers ki yeh ek kahaani. This is the new name of the show. Really how sid can tell piya that he was talking to his mom. 

exactly...how can he give explanations abt his real mom being close to haseena when he told everyone that his parents died...

its a blooper...and moreover if pia thinks deeply abt this point... definitely she can figure out abt it...
but cv's show us a convenient blooper so that pia can never get to know abt sid...
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
How true and agree with every word . So many clues and way o find out the truth . Ouch...i wish they could have showed that piya knows the truth and sid has forcibly taken her to place to get into coffin ...

Just to take piya into coffin they dont have to show piya being dump ...by doing this the chracter become little weak and cannot be justified .

Yes atleast piya should have doubt about parent thing ...and yes good post Smile

Edited by abhaylove - 10 May 2011 at 11:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

see i was very shocked at piya, the way she accepted all faaltu stories by sid,i was totally surprised

sid even told her that raichands drink human bloodAngrygosh i hated him so much today
today she got a big doubt but she got fooled so easily,
and the precap, another work 4 abhay
abt that blooper yes , i noticed but now i am used to it, if i start noticing them , i wont be able to enjoy the show
and abhay this time will not be successful in saving pia as the latest article suggests piya will locked in a coffin
she will suffer alone

i dint know abt the latest article...let me see that where it is posted...yeah i think for trusting sid and not trusting abhay, she should get paid for it...sorry no offense but just got pissed...im sure abhay will def save her though...atleast if not immd, he would def come later to rescue her...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roseliPari-GuptaEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index