India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

11 may precap

sri11 Goldie
sri11
sri11

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Ambaaji to mona:if that guy comes late then everything will have completed.pam a-d karans wedding..hetal might hav cryed fot life long..mona saya no ambaaji defnetly by any chance i could habe stopped that wedding...ambaaji says fine marriage is happened but it doesnt mean that you are innocent..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adhewarsmile365daysMamanadivra4KhaLidaHsejal719

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
ambaji is a complete looser.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pagalladki247shinings_salekhsweet7863YashDasGuptaFan

aazmi Newbie
aazmi
aazmi

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Speak up Anukalp jhalle and stand up for Mona...It's high time now!!!!!!!!!!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Amba Dr jackyl aur Mr. hyde ki bhatakti atma hai. Ek minute makhi jaisi sweet hai to doosre minute surpanaka ki bahen ban jati hai. They should take her to Kali Baba's jantar mantar house

saraharshad

desi_kuri123 Newbie
desi_kuri123
desi_kuri123

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
i think Bharti allowed Mona to come to back to the house so her daughter's (hetal's/mona's family) in-laws won't be mad at hetal. otherwise shes still holding some grudges against Mona. 

Edited by desi_kuri123 - 10 May 2011 at 11:16pm

saraharshad

~LiNa~ IF-Rockerz
~LiNa~
~LiNa~

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
is Ambaji is really that dense? I mean so much happened and she still thinks it is Mona's fault? Seriously!? It is because of Mona that Hetal is getting all her desired happiness right now and yet, she holds Mona responsible what happened in the past and for which the actual culprit has been identified!

What is wrong with her?!

chammak_challo

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
you no i hate when ppl are so ungrateful i mean cant u see mona is trying her hardest to impress you so yaar cut her some slack... i swear mona rents should do the same with hetal to show ammaji what it feels like :(
rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~LiNa~

is Ambaji is really that dense? I mean so much happened and she still thinks it is Mona's fault? Seriously!? It is because of Mona that Hetal is getting all her desired happiness right now and yet, she holds Mona responsible what happened in the past and for which the actual culprit has been identified!

What is wrong with her?!

The fact of the matter is if Mona had made proper arrangements then the misunderstanding could have been avoided. However, Ambaji should not have allowed Mona to made arrangements since Ambaji should have been the one making the arrangements for her daughter. As much as she in blaming Mona, she is also to be blamed for what happened. She need to apologise to Mona because Mona had the sense to go find out what actually happened and ensure that Hetal got her love back.  Ambaji should have respected her for that.

flora

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index