Chat Clubs

::Samrat's chashmish's CC#21:: Love you MoNaya :) - Page 95

Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: charmee_sammy

hie meeruπŸ€— aaj toh sab hawa me hai.. πŸ˜πŸ˜†

hehe Yep πŸ˜³ U know although I enjoyed alot and felt so better watching Mohit after so long and also MoNayaJun but then I'm so upset Charms he isn't performing πŸ˜”πŸ˜’

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Meera-

hehe Yep πŸ˜³ U know although I enjoyed alot and felt so better watching Mohit after so long and also MoNayaJun but then I'm so upset Charms he isn't performing πŸ˜”πŸ˜’

wats there to be upset may be he isnot performing it is his decision i am sure he was asked but since he know that he is a good dancer he didnt take it up ! i tink we should respect his decision and not feel sab abt it! atleast see he was there for sanaya! he doesnt leave chances to meet sanaya and also gives interviews to his fans so chill pill
Meera1101 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pragya_luvsajan

meera i pmed char,mz abt something else needed help1 

and abt the theory charmz will be abt to say better coz usne khud apne aankhon e live experience kiya hai lolz 

oh k LOL I thought you were talking about besharmi theory🀣
@bold WHATTT :OOO I wanna know about it right now CHARMZ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
charmz is this related to your visit at MJHT set n did u saw something ahem ahem ?? 🀣 🀣
-Drishti- thumbnail
heyy everyonee!! πŸ€— i've missed this place and all of uu loadsss!!!

eeepp, i see another theory on Mohit's open button...pragzz...is it similar to that 1hr interview wala theory by ragz?? πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£πŸ€£
Meera1101 thumbnail

wats there to be upset may be he isnot performing it is his decision i am sure he was asked but since he know that he is a good dancer he didnt take it up ! i tink we should respect his decision and not feel sab abt it! atleast see he was there for sanaya! he doesnt leave chances to meet sanaya and also gives interviews to his fans so chill pill

No pragz ..I respect his decision come on.. I was like ..would be even better if would have a MoNaya performance or seeing him performing ..I didn't mean that I dint respect him!! Yes he was there but just imagine he would have performed then toh baat hi kuch aur thi 😍 ek toh nowadays, we don't get his interviews or any news thats why I was missing him and charms know I meant that actually as I told her this :) !!
hey drishu
no the theory is not similar to ragz walka theory this is aprrox 1 year purana theory jo hum abhi tak apply karte  hai lolz1 
This content was originally posted by: -Meera-

No pragz ..I respect his decision come on.. I was like ..would be even better if would have a MoNaya performance or seeing him performing ..I didn't mean that I dint respect him!! Yes he was there but just imagine he would have performed then toh baat hi kuch aur thi 😍 ek toh nowadays, we don't get his interviews or any news thats why I was missing him and charms know I meant that actually as I told her this :) !!

ohkay! yeah i know jo bhi hai jitan mila utna main khush rahi we are satisfied ppl not greedy like others u know that na1 
Meera1101 thumbnail
OMFG! Drish :OOO how are you πŸ€— πŸ€— missed you man!
-Drishti- thumbnail

hey drishu

no the theory is not similar to ragz walka theory this is aprrox 1 year purana theory jo hum abhi tak apply karte  hai lolz1 

heyyy!!! πŸ€—

1 yr purana theory?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜² Pm karoo!! 🀣🀣
Meera1101 thumbnail

ohkay! yeah i know jo bhi hai jitan mila utna main khush rahi we are satisfied ppl not greedy like others u know that na1 

hey yeah I agree I'm satisfied hun ...Bingo LOL we ain't greedy Loved Mohit SO much today *faints* he looked so CUTE 😍