Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

10th May - This i promise (Kes-Gul) (Page 2)

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
No she doesnt, even if she did i dont think its been acknowledged by her, even though you could pick up on Kesar's reaction like anything lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Originally posted by *Reemz*

^Yup that scene Embarrassed The line suits Kesar to the T and I think its hurting him more right now because he doesn't understand why he's feeling so much for her. Gulaal...give him to me! Even though he's never going to give any other woman bhau but still ROFL His unrequited love makes my heart tug :(
Is Pyar Ko Mein Kya Naam Do - thats what Kes-Gul tag should be

The sudden burst of feelings he has for her is coming out - esp now that he has let down some of his guard and then letters that he tenderly reads and so on

I'm going to be listening to that song!! The lyrics suit him so well atm and even that line just defines K-G! Also reminds me of Tushar ROFL Been so long man!

Lennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lennie

^Yup that scene Embarrassed The line suits Kesar to the T and I think its hurting him more right now because he doesn't understand why he's feeling so much for her. Gulaal...give him to me! Even though he's never going to give any other woman bhau but still ROFL His unrequited love makes my heart tug :(
Is Pyar Ko Mein Kya Naam Do - thats what Kes-Gul tag should be

The sudden burst of feelings he has for her is coming out - esp now that he has let down some of his guard and then letters that he tenderly reads and so on

I'm going to be listening to that song!! The lyrics suit him so well atm and even that line just defines K-G! Also reminds me of Tushar ROFL Been so long man!
Tushki EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  - i still like him lol - and the movie MKKH and the songs LOL
Even the the title song suits Kesar Embarrassed
_Avatarana_ IF-Dazzler
_Avatarana_
_Avatarana_

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

By mistake

Edited by MeySimi - 10 May 2011 at 12:45pm
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
hey nice post and a good epi well there is nothing left for me to say ...but seeing the precap i was AngryAngryAngry hello dumbheaded brother in law (who use to be sooo sweet 8 years ago) y didnt u find out the truth before yeling ...now i want gulaal not rewa to defend kesar i seriously want to see my protective and equally possessive gulaal that she use to be 8 years ago...she cant tolerate anyone saying anything against kesar she use to come in between jamna kaki ramesh sudha babhi dushyant whoever scolded kesar ...where is that gulaal ...since kesar has returned gulaal is subtle...dushyant talli panba motaba all have defended him but now gulaal its your turn show some concern for him i hope tomorrow or soon i see a protective gulaal ...else what will be difference between talli and kesar ...i right now both of them are in one way traffic Wink (i hope i was not offensive shalini dont kill me LOLLOLLOL)

Edited by arti07 - 10 May 2011 at 12:48pm

sharneil92

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
@arti: HHAHAHAHA! you're too adorable girl! WHY ON EARTH WOULD I MIND??? see, you were (kinda) praising neil, so i'm HAPPY! Big smile

Incense

-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Nice-Kesar felt good abt the bangles in the end tht gulaal has them, and the respect he gives gulaal bringing her to tears and himself into tears was great...just makes me wanna the marriage bond between them asap and gulaal's behaviour to him as her husband...but will have to wait for tht !!
ansuya12 Senior Member
ansuya12
ansuya12

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
@Lennie thanks so much for all your updates...

The Bangles...an interesting scene.  Gulaal had a thoughtful look as she kept fingering the bangles...she suspects that Kesar has something to do with them...interestingly she has no comments, she tries to force the bangles on Talli...who gives them right back...are the CVs pointing to things in the future?  Even the terrace scene from yesterday had Talli telling Gulaal that she would never hurt her...and Gulaal referencing Radha in her statement "Mujhe Kanha na Bhayye par Kanha bina Chaiyn Kahan"...indicators that possibly Talli might be the central person who will bring Gulaal and Kesar to gether.

Interesting also that the negative roles are the ones acknowledging the romantic pairing of K-G...In the precap where Gulaal's brother in his blustery insolence is the first key character in the play after Jamna Kaki to openly (and intuitively) refer to Kesar as Gulaal's husband...

poppinss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index