Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Haha yums i have a feeling she forgot!  urghhh i wish i knew before! i loved today's episode and would have loved to do the update but i shut the window that had the episode parts :( and it will take ages to load again!

Krishnaa!! Where are youuu?!! Come here yaar! pleaseee we need you in the DT! Because I am here today! lol
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Episodeee was Great Saazzzy ...

Watch IT ... Only Khandelwals .. Amazingg ..

Rushad is damn cuteee ... lmaooo !!!

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Anu...I agree the episodic aspect of a show is more difficult to pull off...from a content perspective...strong writing needed so as to not come off caricaturish..only sarabai v sarabai was extremely successful at that...

but you know there are hajaar storylines or vignette plots that can be developed into a small meaningful with comic touch show...
so rajen is dead or wot??
Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaaz

GOSH...Anu...they actually had a PURE K house episode???!!!!..I should watch it then????

yeah... go catch up on it... and today's episode was more like an answer from the CVs about the complaints from viewers about Shaan's sitting at home all the while... (My POV)
Anu80 thumbnail

Anu...I agree the episodic aspect of a show is more difficult to pull off...from a content perspective...strong writing needed so as to not come off caricaturish..only sarabai v sarabai was extremely successful at that...

but you know there are hajaar storylines or vignette plots that can be developed into a small meaningful with comic touch show...
so rajen is dead or wot??

RaJen... no clue.. haven't seen them in the last couple of episodes I've watched unless I missed something...😃
saaaz thumbnail
AH!!! The eternal...can Shaan not be vela and earn enough to buy a kela???
interesting indeed...
saaaz thumbnail
Shal..didnt you do a post on something related to the show...sorry re...never quite understood the PM..more than a few lines...it came up blank...
was wondering...if we could do a post like that..ideas for episodic plots...shal you did something like this???
Anu80 thumbnail

AH!!! The eternal...can Shaan not be vela and earn enough to buy a kela???

interesting indeed...

yep.. and they pulled it off well...

I just think they are trying to think out of the box... this week has been good so far..

probably they kind of understand that the RBO IFies are not very much for the drag-sob kinds which works very well for other shows.. so are trying out this episodic thingy.. wish it works fine atleast 75% of the times...
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Shal..didnt you do a post on something related to the show...sorry re...never quite understood the PM..more than a few lines...it came up blank...

was wondering...if we could do a post like that..ideas for episodic plots...shal you did something like this???

Yes I had . But Not only for Episodic Plots ... I had created a thread for Tracks/Ideas with a Potential !!!!!!!

Wait i will give you the link !!!!!
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saazy!

Watch today's episode!
 Poora KFamily. NO RaJen these days!