~RBO~Wkly Discussion/LiveUpdt Td#42~ - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
Sigh... so ShaNakalicious... okies... shall let sanity prevail later.. for now... *swoon*
sorry out of topic just checked yashu fb wall.whats wrong wid ppl how can they do this.
everyday rbo makes me smile jump go blushy n mushy thts d only show tht makes me do it all:)

yasha n karan just tooo good they r like makkkhan maar wen it comes to acting...lmao so easy going its like they dont act its natural to them:)

rbo song made my day so beautiful

yasha is now in yellow suit coming up mein but still she is gorgeous n ever so glowing

guys d repeat of clothes is  due to lack of time :(
Originally posted by rbofan1

May,

I love you for the above statement👏

Awww😳...Thanks Vaish...Sometimes we get inspired...K-family hain hi aise😃...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
Sasha calls Hari lal... Harry Lal
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

Sasha calls Hari lal... Harry Lal

I totalyyy love the way she talks... gwaddd i am soo going to miss her
even her 'Baabuujeee" to Duck the yoga teacher was ROFLinggg worth..

I love how in RBO they start the epi with FULL of cuteeenesss!!! Maha adorablee!!!

lmaooo this is hilarious
 shaan psp n sasha
 kt in purple tee looking classic as ever
 sasha is asking fr hari lal shaan says  hes not there n spo r other wrkers n she wants juice n stuff n has all facial cream on her face...lol its a hilarious scene i cant  write much cause dialogues r tooo funny
Its morning...

Sasha is screamin... Psp n shaan cum running... They go to sasha... Sasha turns towards the camera... She has a face pack on her face seeing that they both scream...

Sasha tells that no one gave her anything she had to go to the kitchen herself n take everything...

Shaan tells that all the servants r on a holiday... Thy have their bday...

yasha in a new suit loking awesome its yellow n green very lovely n shanak psp sasha bedroom scene

they r all wrried tht khanaks not well wich is all nautanki...lol after all leave d room khanak says garmi garmi AC  on karo... so cutely fun fun fun
Khanak asks shaan wat does hot mean???

Shaan ... Hot matlab hoottt... Jaise ki mai... Samaj nahi aaya... Abhi samjhata hoon... He tames the blanket over them...