Thendral
Thendral

Tues. May10 Update: Suspense (Page 2)

sand14 Goldie
sand14
sand14

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Thanks Ranu!!! Big smile

I agree with Sri, I think the Suchi track is just to facilitate Prabha's rls with Deepa. I think they will break up and he probably will be depressed abt it, and Deepa will make him feel better and fall in love???? just a wild guess... LOL

Like you all said, I think AP will come to support Thuls, that gal will survive and tell him the truth. Confused

MM and Bhu meet panninaalum enna aagum, camera will go round and round and focus on their ee-stricken faces... and either bhuv and lax will yescaaape or MM will... mothathula they wont meet... this is just the first encounter with each other LOL

Oh and the TT scene was sweet as ever... but yen ivlooo sweet scenes suddenly?? smth bad's gonna happen??? Confused

Edited by sandz. - 10 May 2011 at 11:57am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritshasekAnnaJayautumnsconcertoRuby-86TheivaThendralfanvjayamTTfanJan50mini_00Pearl.Arizes.NixkieQuelle-BelleShemmoKowsimellisaisahi.

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Thanks for the super quick/ detail update. 

Suchi/ Prabha track seems to be there to make way for Deepa/ Prabha track. Is Suchi and TPS's son in the same place (Australia!) because I remember hearing TPS say something about UK (or it was just me thinking about Charu coming here .. lol). 

Thank god Divya didn't write something like TA/ Thuls being involved .. yeah, the blue saree lady was bold and the other lady kku hubby kku tea podanumaam when someone's dying ..

Bhuv/ TPS track is boring with legal/ and illegal actions .. finally we are going to see MM and Bhuv come face to face.. or not. 
She is a nurse...and that is called PROFESSIONAL ETHICS I THINK...Dead to leave a person dying...Angry

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritshasekAnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86Theivaautumnsconcertosand14TTfanJan50NixkieKowsiShemmoQuelle-Bellemellisaisahi.

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks Rans for the wonderful Update!Clap

T&T phone conversation was cute and nice. Water boy enge irunthu vantharu? Athuvum today?Confused And how TA friends came yesterday? Avanga ethuku vanthanga-nu kooda sollala. Im confusedConfused But it was nice of them to sleep outside. (Sorry cant comment for yesterday Update, its closedEmbarrassed) (Btw Thanks Theiva akka for yesterday UpdateClap)

Yes, Bhuv scene was  interesting, not like b4. Huh, Suji and Prabha having probs?LOL Will he fall in love with Deepa? Who is Dharman? New characters ellam introduce aguranga, but namma psycho-ku mattum oru mudivu innum ille, like Nox said.LOL I dont think that MM would see Bhuv. But she will see per Promo scene. Maybe Doctor will go to talk with him, but she wont. And i dont think that MM knows that Doc is Bhuv BFLOLROFL.

That blue saree woman was nice. Huh, i think that nurse will get aadis if she dont make coffee to her hubby athan A NURSE was not ready to help APD.LOL I was shocked when Thuls called her 
DivyaLOL. New ppl-ku ellam name iruku, GW-ku mattum innum avanga parents vaikala pola, what a pity to that womanROFL. Maybe her name was something like Charumani or Charushree, thats why she likes Charu a lot and her money.LOL

Anyways a suspense filled episode. Was nice to watch.Big smile

Edited by Shamz. - 10 May 2011 at 12:09pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritshasekThendralfanautumnsconcertoTheivaRuby-86sand14mini_00TTfanJan50Pearl.Arizes.thilssQuelle-BelleKowsiNixkiesahi.mellisai

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.

Thanks Ranu for the Lovely Update!!Big smile

TA asked Thulasi to cook and eat his share of food too...he want his wife to explode?Ouch

Buwana enna loosa?!...she didn't know that she cant win this case if she go legal nu?...only after lawyer says she is getting shockedAngry...omg why?! there are enough rowdies in Thendral...now this Dharman too?...they will link to TPS first then as we all know...it will get linked to T&T tooConfused.

Thanks to APD for not writing that T&T are the reasons for her suicide...whole area ve entered TA's house in just few min...where did these people go when APD's hubby was creating problems..Thulasi shouted help help too?Confused...That lady with blue Saari was nice...she offered help and questioned others who replied stupid...so nice of her!.

a new villian for T and T...super..Dead...and our hero will somehow go and help TPS and hopefully he gets a good job bcos of that...Day Dreaming...and it would be more interesting to see the scenes around T and T , with TPS/BHU/MM ...Tongue...

Edited by shubba - 10 May 2011 at 12:06pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritshasekAnnaJayThendralfanautumnsconcertoRuby-86Theivasand14TTfanJan50Pearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsiShemmosahi.mellisai

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

Thanks Rans for the wonderful Update!Clap

T&T phone conversation was cute and nice. Water boy enge irunthu vantharu? Athuvum today?Confused And how TA friends came yesterday? Avanga ethuku vanthanga-nu kooda sollala. Im confusedConfused But it was nice of them to sleep outside. (Sorry cant comment for yesterday Update, its closedEmbarrassed) (Btw Thanks Theiva akka for yesterday UpdateClap)

Yes, Bhuv scene was  interesting, not like b4. Huh, Suji and Prabha having probs?LOL Will he fall in love with Deepa? Who is Dharman? New characters ellam introduce aguranga, but namma psycho-ku mattum oru mudivu innum ille, like Nox said.LOL I dont think that MM would see Bhuv. But she will see per Promo scene. Maybe Doctor will go to talk with him, but she wont. And i dont think that MM knows that Doc is Bhuv BFLOLROFL.

That blue saree woman was nice. Huh, i think that nurse will get aadis if she dont make coffee to her hubby athan A NURSE was not ready to help APD.LOL I was shocked when Thuls called her 
DivyaLOL. New ppl-ku ellam name iruku, GW-ku mattum innum avanga parents vaikala pola, what a pity to that womanROFL. Maybe her name was something like Charumani or Charushree, thats why she likes Charu a lot and her money.LOL

Anyways a suspense filled episode. Was nice to watch.Big smile

LOLLOL Shammu unaku ennalam thaan kavala...

I shall give her CHARUVANANDHA -  intentionally GW ku anandham tharum CHARU...Tongue

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritshasekAnnaJayThendralfanautumnsconcertoRuby-86Theivasand14vjayamTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsiShemmosahi.mellisai

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Ohh i hope my guess will come true. I said na this APD scene is just to make AP and T&T friendsROFL I mean he is going to like them and help them in future. Lets see!Big smile

@Akka:
ROFL That name Sands sonna mathiri reminds me of someoneROFL 

Edited by Shamz. - 10 May 2011 at 12:22pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritshasekRuby-86Theivaautumnsconcertosand14TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkiesahi.

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ranu for the superb update.

Thulasi was asking for neighbors help. In that one lady said that she need to make coffee for her husband.  How shamelessly she said that excuse when someone is dying in front of her. What a creature she is!

Everyone seems to be very active in Thendral all of sudden and story is moving to next stage T&T/B&TPS which is very good.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 10 May 2011 at 1:01pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritshasekTheivaautumnsconcertosand14mini_00vjayamTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsiShemmo

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Thank you Ranu for the wonderful update! Big smile

The TT scene was nice. They seem to miss each other alot. Embarrassed Like Sandy, me too was thinking if these scenes hint anything for the upcoming episodes (i am not saying separation, but something else). I really do hope nothing happens to TA in Madurai as this Charu told that TA has to suffer, she did not mention Thulasi. Confused

I am happy to see Prabhakar in the scene. It looks like Prabha knows about his mom and is not liking her that much, he seems to be sad in that house. I wish they don't bring Suchi into the story, but continue with Deepa. I would like to see more of Bhuvana and Deepa.Confused

Bhuvana herself is creating more problems for her. She can't win TPS either in a legal or illegal way.I think this loser Lakshman is going to run to Sundari being not able to bear the tortures from Bhuvana. I hope they bring an interesting character into the serial through TPS' son. Is he the pair for Deepa, hopefully not. Confused

This stupid Divya, she does not want to create more problems for TT but did try to commit suicide in their house, doesn't this mean problem and police case for them?! But i hope her hubby changes if he comes to know that his wife tried to commit suicide. Day Dreaming

I want to see husband of that sincere nurse, the hospital has to dimiss her immediately! Angry

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritshasekAnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86autumnsconcertosand14TTfanmini_00Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiShemmoNixkiesahi.

Go to top