Live Commentary - 10 May 11 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by smiley121

sarja takes niru to temple .itni jaldi πŸ˜²
meine kaha tha na rocket speedπŸ˜•
jokes apart, well its tereva bidhi day and to make Sarjes action more shameful to sushila, Maruti, it had to be that fast πŸ˜†
Ohhh man my Sarjaa... 😍😍😍😍 😳😳😳😳 ❀️❀️❀️❀️
darshudi, phir kya hua? aap aajkal itni natok kati rahti ek ek update ka pehle...
Originally posted by usmrasul

meine kaha tha na rocket speedπŸ˜•
jokes apart, well its tereva bidhi day and to make Sarjes action more shameful to sushila, Maruti, it had to be that fast πŸ˜†

sumi sarja is too much... he wants to be hated by everyone πŸ€’
Iss ladki ka upper ka part really khali hain... she doesnt understand anything though he explains to her...Still continues her blabbering 😑
Originally posted by darshana23

Niru

darshu kya hua .i know niru fired sarja again na ...baad mein aayegi na sarja ke peeche tab dekhlenge hum πŸ˜†
Originally posted by smiley121

sumi sarja is too much... he wants to be hated by everyone πŸ€’

on the other hand, everyone do hate him, good or bad, maybe thats why he keeps acting reckless as at the end he gets same results so why dont follow own mindπŸ˜•
When will Niru stop taunting... she tells she'll never marry him... and he let Chandu die because he wanted her... he is selfish... a very wvil guy... Sarja tells her he's marrying for her sake because of Albela... but she doesn't understand... Sarja comes to catch her throat in anger... but stops... she tells kill me na... Sarja is about to slap her... she keeps firing taunts... and tells he has already killed Chandu... so kill her as well... Sarja tells if anyone had been in her place... he would have done that... and tells whatever i say enver goes into your head... so i can't help being forceful & asks the pandit to start the ceremony...

coming up - Sarja's dialogue scene from the promo - he's telling God... no one will forgive him... and now what God wishes won't happen... everything will happen as Sarja wanted...
Niru is surprised looking at marriage preparation. She asks whats happening? Sarjaa says its my marriage with you. Niru is shocked. Sarjaa tells her not to ask any question, jo bhi puchana hain shaadi ke baat puchana... 😍 He is not here to answer her every question... She tells she cant marry with him. Sarjaa says I have not asked you. πŸ˜† Now get ready quickly. Niru asks why?? 🀣
Originally posted by darshana23

Niru is surprised looking at marriage preparation. She asks whats happening? Sarjaa says its my marriage with you. Niru is shocked. Sarjaa tells her not to ask any question, jo bhi puchana hain shaadi ke baat puchana... 😍 He is not here to answer her every question... She tells she cant marry with him. Sarjaa says I have not asked you. πŸ˜† Now get ready quickly. Niru asks why?? 🀣

oh that sounds hilarious really , such dialogs 🀣🀣