Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Anju dear, do you think they are still going to end ccbm?
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aamina1010

Anju dear, do you think they are still going to end ccbm?

If it is in my hands then definitely not.  Don't know what they are thinking. They have not confirmed anything yet. So let us all be hopeful and optimistic.
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks dear. Let's just hope for the best, like you said. They will be breaking a lot of hearts if do end our nivren just when their journey has started. X
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully put Anju... totally agree.  KinHA rose to a whole new level today. Loved them to the core. Divya's mom was superb too...as you've said, everyone was perfect.

And as Raj said, nothing seemed rushed today, that was the best part.  They really put this together lovingly and beautifully.  It was awesome, and the last scene stole all our hearts today, no?

And NivRen, unka kya kehna, I could watch them forever...
sarahagstn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

These 3 characters have made my heart go for them. Seriously, these 3 have made me cry since yesterday. They have outdone themselves. First of all, standing ovation to these superb actors and now let me say something about Hemlata.

I am a mom so I can very easily relate to what Hemlata must have been going through and the actress playing the character has done a fabulous acting. From nowhere she seemed to be faking ror pretending or acting. She was superb. She went deep into the character of Hemlata. Oh boy!! the beginning when she did not let the body go.. I was crying so hard. Hope nobody has to go through such circumstances - jab jawan bachhe aise chale jate hain.  I am still having jitters thinking about Hemlata.
And then Viren and Nivi. I don't know what to say about these two. They are attached to each other not just by heart but emotionally and mentally too. Today we saw that. Viren provided all mental support to Nivi. He kept aside his pain to give emotional support to his wife, to make her understand that her Di is never coming back. He responded with the need of hour with full maturity and responsibility. He knew only the little baby can bring Nivi to terms and hence he did that. We saw the effect. Nivi accepted the harsh truth of life.
Now the most heart-wrenching scene for me - Nivi breaking down infront of Divya's picture. Divya - Nivi's idol, Nivi's everything - no more. She left her sister mid-stream... And the way Neha acted here was just out of this world. Shouting and screaming and asking for answers - why somebody killed her.. Viren tell me why? And again Viren giving her full support, protecting her, consoling her.
Because of baby Nivi got up again and gathered strength and more than telling the world, she promised herself that this baby will not be motherless. She will be hers - Maasi... That is why mom's sister is known as Maasi as she is just like a mom. That is why CTs have focussed and emphasized more on this word than Chachi...

Nivi will be this baby's mother. And my most favorite scene - Viren taking Nivi and baby in his embrace - picture perfect ending to this episode and giving us insight to the future of CCBM. Love you all for giving us CCBM.

After reading your post I had tears in my eyes. You summed it up beautifully!!! I had to go and watch the episode again and then read the post again as well. The line in bold is the reason I got teary eyed, can't even imagine that kind of pain and that too of the only daughter.