Y r we angry wid metz' return????

Posted: 12 years ago
Hullooo pplzzz🤗
I m back wid my faltugiri...but haven't watched today's epi 😭😭 because dad took me to a temple at dat tym so no bakwaas analysis on today's epi...but yeah i can see many or rather all of u r not very happy or say very angry wid maithali's return...ok so d question is WHY?????
My POV
.Metz has been portrayed as abhayendra's true love of 100 or 200+ years and even now he took d bitten piya to metz grave to show how much he loves metz even now...so if metz returns as bitchy and a go-getter we will atleast get to see who abhay actually loves...PIYA or METZ...!!!!! We all wanna see abhiya together and abhay has finally fallen in love wid piya so much dat he even sacrificed his dead-life for her!!!!! So definitely abhay will not be fooled mistaking metz for piya if metz will be a vampire and will surely clear it to metz dat he loves piya not her!!!! Dat is when abhiya's love will become bigger dan AMetz' love😉 And ya metz entry will also bring some masala and twist to d show...
I m keeping my fingers crossed for dis track and i really want it to be a big hit and definitely not disappointing nd irritating like shaurya nd shankar's part!!!!
I m excited for dis track not because i wanna see AMetz of i m dying to see sukku in opposite role but because i want my abhiya's love to be greater dan anybody else's love😳😳😳

P.S. And ya if u guys r angry wid d copy paste stuff frm vd den it is only sum of us who have watched tvd and not many of us...so it will be really exciting for dem😃 and moreover dere is nothing much left which is not copied frm tvd!!!!!!😆
yayyy ur back thank god missed you so much . poor chandu was getting tortured by getting seduced by chai wala baba and sid's wives
about metz everyone is obsessed with abhiya . 
Edited by koyal-kajal - 12 years ago
ya you are right
so. finally its going on TVD way
only thanks for not bringing triangular love
actually i dont want METz and sid to be together
cant see SUKKU with any other
atleast not in PKYEK show yr
Welcome back. I m totally agree with u. Maithli's return will definitely bring a new twist. we will b able 2 understand whom abhay loves more pia or maithli. I m really excited 2 see pia n maithli fighting 4 their love abhay n who wins.
I didn't watch TVD, so it's a kind of freshness 4 me 2 watch this track.
PKYEK is being better n interesting day by day.
oh my god...chakku u here...wow..welcome back dear...lovely post...!!!...
metz return will make d show more intersting..
I'm Luvin' it ! Metz traCk will bring Blast in the story ..
AlthouGh , she'll be with Sid , But this Metz is Flirty 😆
But I'm Waitin' what she'll do with Abhay .. what her intentions would be ..
Btw , I Won't Mind fo' Ametz ROmanCe .. ☺️

Well i would have prefer metz come back after the abhlya were together and not to state where they are today ...with so much misunderstanding . When piya goes to coffin she should go with sweet memory of abhay but not loosing trust on him

They could have metz back but not as -ve share spoiling the AM relationship . It negate the epic love that AM share for so many years . It was such painful sight to see abhay crying over metz only to know that she is bitch / evil

PS : If sid has done something to metz to make evil ..thought she was not then it would be good as that will keep AM love and later metz will understand AP love ...

But track def is going to more darker and interesting ...
It is true that there is nothing much left which is not copied from Vampire Diaries. But I simply do not think that Ekta or her creatives can handle a complex character like that of Katherine nor do I think Sukirti (no offense meant) can handle such a role well. So I think they are going to mess up big time for sure. But that is just my Opinion. We will have to wait and watch...

Maithili's return also means that the scene where Maithili's spirit tells Pia that 'Abhay is Pia's destiny' was definitely a Blooper.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

yayyy ur back thank god missed you so much . poor chandu was getting tortured by getting seduced by chai wala baba and sid's wives
about metz everyone is obsessed with abhiya . 
nooo my chandu is only mine and nowadays he luks even hotter😳😳
Originally posted by pallavi_bs

ya you are right
so. finally its going on TVD way
only thanks for not bringing triangular love
actually i dont want METz and sid to be together
cant see SUKKU with any other
atleast not in PKYEK show yr
me too...visu luk adorable together nd sid sukku cannot match visu ever😳