Gulaal
Gulaal

'Gulaal'-Kesar (10.05.11) (Page 2)

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Like you say Reemz, its beyond Gulaal's imagination to even think or see Kesar like that and to even think that he could be in love with her and so on, that what he says and does has any other meaning then what they share as what they did before - just Kesar-Gulaal

And thats why she is always and has been Talli and Kesar - and thats why i say its natural for her to say it and so on

But like i said before and you just said she is worried on one hand of his overreation and his blind fury and what he could do to anyone who says anything about her and so on or what trouble could follow with how Kesar is and so on

And i do think and hope that one day Gulaal joins the dot up and see what Kesar has been doing esp the bangles bit and not forget the letters

If more things like this keep happening, all i can say is Gulaal might just get a subtle inkling to what Kesar feels in that way

Bottomline is Gulaal's feelings have to be taken extra care of it, it cant be ever just like or typical love realisation scenes lead women have, Gulaal is different and the situation and everything, to even think on the line of seeing Kesar as more will shot her down like anything, and the inner shock she will have and so on, will rock her to the core and so on

Opening her heart is one thing but to see Kesar, the Kesar she knows feeling like that about her is like a shocker (something she wouldnt expect in a million years) and i would not be surprised if Gulaal slaps him for even thinking like that

i am having same feeling.
gulaal most likely will slap him. i think the thought it self will leave her shaken. she sees her self as a guardian of kesar. & that could be as a friend. the most shocking thing may be for her is that, gulaal have seen him growing up... like since a small kid, for a kid to show this type of affection is fine, but for a man, that something to watch...

i am scared that gulaal may think this affection is foot print from his childhood, & she may try to convince him after knowing its not love... & then talli... grr...
i really hope gulaal & kesar...

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 10 May 2011 at 11:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92*Reemz*

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Like you say Reemz, its beyond Gulaal's imagination to even think or see Kesar like that and to even think that he could be in love with her and so on, that what he says and does has any other meaning then what they share as what they did before - just Kesar-Gulaal

And thats why she is always and has been Talli and Kesar - and thats why i say its natural for her to say it and so on

But like i said before and you just said she is worried on one hand of his overreation and his blind fury and what he could do to anyone who says anything about her and so on or what trouble could follow with how Kesar is and so on

And i do think and hope that one day Gulaal joins the dot up and see what Kesar has been doing esp the bangles bit and not forget the letters

If more things like this keep happening, all i can say is Gulaal might just get a subtle inkling to what Kesar feels in that way

Bottomline is Gulaal's feelings have to be taken extra care of it, it cant be ever just like or typical love realisation scenes lead women have, Gulaal is different and the situation and everything, to even think on the line of seeing Kesar as more will shot her down like anything, and the inner shock she will have and so on, will rock her to the core and so on

Opening her heart is one thing but to see Kesar, the Kesar she knows feeling like that about her is like a shocker (something she wouldnt expect in a million years) and i would not be surprised if Gulaal slaps him for even thinking like that

You said it all. I can really imagine her slapping Kesar if he does ever confess. There maybe moments where she'll be cold towards him (like she was today in the bangle scene) because here he is showing so much affection towards her but she's confused as to WHY! Heck even Kesar doesn't understand his own feelings so obviously Gulaal will understand a bit later too. Then her side of emotions come to surface but as of now its all about how Kesar is feeling towards her.
The maha-episode opened up for about his feelings and his desires (in a pure love way) and thats what we are seeing in the following episodes and so on

Gulaal did seem distant with him, but then again that was due to yesterday and the little confrontation they had isnt it and then he totally makes her melt in the unveiling ceremony, and respect and love he gave Gulaal was great

Yep a slap will come, definately and i do think thats a natural reaction with a angry look on her face from Gulaal and how dare you! look...  also its hard to see how and when Gulaal will ever feel for him, and also the extra care in her feelings and transition has to set in, its hard to see but i dont think its impossible as well

Only way Kesar will somehow know the meaning of what he does and why he does for her in a more fierce way is when someone asks him why he does what he does... and what reaction will Kesar have and it will be something along the line of what happened yesterday when Talli asked him THAT question and we saw THAT reaction and his expression from him

Bottomline i say is - Can they both really live without one another...

Edited by Lennie - 10 May 2011 at 11:56am

FireSafireFiree*Reemz*

_Avatarana_ IF-Dazzler
_Avatarana_
_Avatarana_

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Gulaal decides to marry a young lad to save him(Her sainthood at its peak). Thats what the elders have been crying out loud to her that when the young kid grows up, he will try to analyse and search for meanings of a marriage all by himself.

Kesar is a normal guy who is eventually falling in love with the woman in her though he has always loved her unconditionally. And like Neil-fan said, he is willing to accept her as it is... Gulaal+her unfading memories of Vasant.And after all this drama from her end, in spite of elders addressing the issue with her, it SHOULD NOT come as a shocker to her when she learns about his feelings for her.And definitely she has no right to slap him whatsoever. KESAR IS NOT INTO SAINTHOOD.

Imagine a 12 year ld, separated from family, living with the feeling that he is married and has a wife back home. Has anyone been there to tell him what he should or shouldn't expect out of this marriage. In a way it had been child marriage. Children and that too into their adolescence need parental support to come to terms with such realities.

I support the unique bond theory since its fiction. Im not against the age gap. Had they not been married by the custom and the young Kesar still had strong feelings for Gulaal, it is unique. Again, since it is a custom prevalent in that part of India, nothing wrong about the marriage as such and if the guy develops feelings and love for his wife. Even in societies which did not practice such customs this tradition came along. Example is when the widows of Kargil war were married off to the surviving brother in their families. So all is fair.

Without helping the child to address the unlawful marriage that he was subjected to as a child, he cannot be blamed or slapped without reasoning with him. Gulaal has no right to do that. He is already been manipulated as a child however good her intentions were. He was not advised at any time that he should not think about her in those terms. He will eventually be manipulated by forcing Talli on him and if he admits to his feelings he will be again blamed by Gulaal Matarani for having such promiscuous thoughts.

Gulaal seems to be worried to address the issue within her. The Imli scene is proof for her subdued feelings. Or else why will she save up the Imli he got. Had Talli done it, she will be termed childish not even being considerate towards her regarding her adolescent behavior. If Gulaal does it, its deep love. Now that is being biased.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neil-fanpoppinssFireSafireFiree*Reemz*

reemg Senior Member
reemg
reemg

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Reemz*

You said it all. I can really imagine her slapping Kesar if he does ever confess. There maybe moments where she'll be cold towards him (like she was today in the bangle scene) because here he is showing so much affection towards her but she's confused as to WHY! Heck even Kesar doesn't understand his own feelings so obviously Gulaal will understand a bit later too. Then her side of emotions come to surface but as of now its all about how Kesar is feeling towards her.
The maha-episode opened up for about his feelings and his desires (in a pure love way) and thats what we are seeing in the following episodes and so on

Gulaal did seem distant with him, but then again that was due to yesterday and the little confrontation they had isnt it and then he totally makes her melt in the unveiling ceremony, and respect and love he gave Gulaal was great

Yep a slap will come, definately and i do think thats natural reaction with a angry look on her face from Gulaal and how dare you look...  also its hard to see how and when Gulaal will ever feel for him, as they the extra care in her feelings and transition has to set in, its hard to see but i dont think its impossible as well

Only way Kesar will somehow know the meaning of what he does and why he does for her in a more fierce way is when someone asks him why he does what he does... and what reaction will Kesar have and it will be something along the line of what happened yesterday when Talli asked him THAT question and we saw THAT reaction and his expression from him

Bottomline i say is - Can they both really live without one another...

hmm maybe i'm not too sure about the slap guys. I don't think Kesar will understand his feelings and whats he feelings UNTIL THE FAMILY ACTUALLY try to get him married to Talli and seperate him from Gulaal, and even Gulaal will realise the same that she can't live without Kesar. At the moment i just think Gulaal's confused because Kesar was angry with her for 10 years and she still does not know why and all of a sudden he's showing affection ( if someone did that to me i would be confused as hell) lol.

But i really want Gulaal to realise that there are some feelings for Kesar, she always said that she sees Vasant in Kesar's eyes so why not in this way of love? What's so wrong about that?  I don't think a slap will come i think the CV's will slowly let the flow in with Gulaal and Kesar's feelings.

I really hope Gulaal will not reject Kesar i really want them to be togetherr!! i might cry if they don't LOL.
what do you guys think, what will happen? Do you think Gulaal has feelings for Kesar somewhere?  AHH im so hooked up on this show LOL ROFL

sharneil92*Reemz*

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I said a slap coz Gulaal's natural reaction would be that - the shock of it and also the fact that she slapped when he was child for the things he use to do and so on, thats why i said slap not just for the sake of it or he deserves it , but the emotions of it pouring out and so on

Edited by Lennie - 10 May 2011 at 12:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reemgFireSafireFiree*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeySimi

Gulaal decides to marry a young lad to save him(Her sainthood at its peak). Thats what the elders have been crying out loud to her that when the young kid grows up, he will try to analyse and search for meanings of a marriage all by himself.

Kesar is a normal guy who is eventually falling in love with the woman in her though he has always loved her unconditionally. And like Neil-fan said, he is willing to accept her as it is... Gulaal+her unfading memories of Vasant.And after all this drama from her end, in spite of elders addressing the issue with her, it SHOULD NOT come as a shocker to her when she learns about his feelings for her.And definitely she has no right to slap him whatsoever. KESAR IS NOT INTO SAINTHOOD.

Imagine a 12 year ld, separated from family, living with the feeling that he is married and has a wife back home. Has anyone been there to tell him what he should or shouldn't expect out of this marriage. In a way it had been child marriage. Children and that too into their adolescence need parental support to come to terms with such realities.

I support the unique bond theory since its fiction. Im not against the age gap. Had they not been married by the custom and the young Kesar still had strong feelings for Gulaal, it is unique. Again, since it is a custom prevalent in that part of India, nothing wrong about the marriage as such and if the guy develops feelings and love for his wife. Even in societies which did not practice such customs this tradition came along. Example is when the widows of Kargil war were married off to the surviving brother in their families. So all is fair.

Without helping the child to address the unlawful marriage that he was subjected to as a child, he cannot be blamed or slapped without reasoning with him. Gulaal has no right to do that. He is already been manipulated as a child however good her intentions were. He was not advised at any time that he should not think about her in those terms. He will eventually be manipulated by forcing Talli on him and if he admits to his feelings he will be again blamed by Gulaal Matarani for having such promiscuous thoughts.

Gulaal seems to be worried to address the issue within her. The Imli scene is proof for her subdued feelings. Or else why will she save up the Imli he got. Had Talli done it, she will be termed childish not even being considerate towards her regarding her adolescent behavior. If Gulaal does it, its deep love. Now that is being biased.

Sainthood or not, she did it for both herself and Kesar. We're talking about a possible slap because the idea of if Kesar falling in love with her is beyond what she imagined. When she married him, she assured everyone that it will remain a pure relationship. Could she have ever thought that the child may end up falling in love with her later on in life? She had then made it clear to everyone including Kesar that she will find a wife for him which is why it would come as a shock. She genuinely isn't expecting anything to happen between them...! If we can understand why Kesar's anger forced him to manhandle Gulaal at one point, why can't we empathise with the possibility that she may raise her hand out of sheer shock? Lennie and I had discussed this before and we were thinking more on the lines of the scene from Mohabbatein between Jimmy-Preeti's character.

I don't agree that Kesar was manipulated because the situation required the deeyarvatu to happen and even Kesar was desperate for her to stay. Manipulation is usually intentional but that wasn't the case from Gulaal's POV. She's raised her hand on him before because of the right she asserts over him, that's always been a part of their relationship. I'm not condoning violence on a child here btw before anyone jumps on me, lol but they've always felt that they have a right on each other.

Edited by *Reemz* - 10 May 2011 at 12:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

reemg Senior Member
reemg
reemg

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

I said a slap coz Gulaal's natural reaction would be that - the shock of it and also the fact that she slapped when he was child for the things he use to do and so on, thats why i said slap not just for the sake of it or he deserves it , but the emotions of it pouring out and so on

Yeah sorry, i didn't mean to sound rude, i was just thinking lool sorry if i offended you xxEmbarrassed
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reemg

Yeah sorry, i didn't mean to sound rude, i was just thinking lool sorry if i offended you xxEmbarrassed
You werent, its just i thought ppl got the wrong idea what i meant by a slap in sense for Kes-Gul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index