_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by Tafseer

Cry  Cry Cry
i have nothing to say today...
Naitik's crying made me cry today... Ouch Ouch n Akshara's baby attachment...oh goddd..

Watching naitik crying was heartbreaking...felt bad for Naksh when Aksh told Naitik "us monitor pe chota sa baby dikhta hai 6 months ke baad Cry Cry

if Varsha is saying, then it must be true ! mujhe toh colored 3D mein bhi nahi dikha theek se bacha LOL

pvlaks IF-Sizzlerz
pvlaks
pvlaks

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

pregnancy t happened n MC happened snner, i couldn't feel anything..sorry guys i can't cry with u..this is utter rubbish they r showing..the moment MC happens, or abortion, therez heavy bleeding n very severe pain for abt 2-3 days..doc. said MC ho bhi gaya...howcome akshara didn't know?..the worst part is madam will panic even more n next time toh bhagwan hi maalik hai. Dead

U r  right...kamse  kam  bleeding  tho  hogi  mc  mein...aise  hi  bacha  kaise  gir  jayega...aur  akshara  pata  hi  nahi chala...cant  digest...kuch  bhi  gadbad  ho  jaata  hai tho  sabse  pahle  maa  ko  pata  chalta  hi  hai  na...idhar   akshara  ekdum  blank...vaise  i  liked  the  episode...naitik   was  too  too  good...emotional   episode...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

kingini_aardra Goldie
kingini_aardra
kingini_aardra

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saru.g

Episode was handled so beautifully... naitik... he was too emotional... he finally cried... no words to explain today's episode... The precap was also good... akshara n naitik converstation in sonography room n car were excellent... 
yes the episode was absolutely good...
emotional episode...
naitik made me cry ...CryCryCryCry
aparakshitij IF-Dazzler
aparakshitij
aparakshitij

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
It was 1 of the most emotional epis of YRKKH.Cry
Shuruat me hi MC ka news de diya.Disapprove
Hina & Karan both wer superb yesterday.Special appreciation 4 Karan,his acting was so natural!ClapIn the last scene wer Naitik broke down,I started crying.Tab tak apneaap ko sambhal rahi thi,bt dat scene just took away my heart,too emotional..CryEven I felt lyk givin Naitik a hug!I dunno hw he wl break da news 2 Akshi & NaKsh wl handle all dis?Ouch
_NiShI_ IF-Rockerz
_NiShI_
_NiShI_

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
it was so sd to watch naitik was so heart borcken 
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pvlaks

Originally posted by _charu_

pregnancy t happened n MC happened snner, i couldn't feel anything..sorry guys i can't cry with u..this is utter rubbish they r showing..the moment MC happens, or abortion, therez heavy bleeding n very severe pain for abt 2-3 days..doc. said MC ho bhi gaya...howcome akshara didn't know?..the worst part is madam will panic even more n next time toh bhagwan hi maalik hai. Dead

U r  right...kamse  kam  bleeding  tho  hogi  mc  mein...aise  hi  bacha  kaise  gir  jayega...aur  akshara  pata  hi  nahi chala...cant  digest...kuch  bhi  gadbad  ho  jaata  hai tho  sabse  pahle  maa  ko  pata  chalta  hi  hai  na...idhar   akshara  ekdum  blank...vaise  i  liked  the  episode...naitik   was  too  too  good...emotional   episode...

it was a nice epi, very well written, we'll have to ignore the technicalities though..they always have to create this "chuppa chuppi" drama..pehle akshara was not ready to tell naitik Dead itna ro dho kar bataya then naitik is hiding this from akshara... i know it's not gonna be long till she knows, prolly today or tomorrow but i couldn't get the point of showing this...in 2 weeks everything happened, what they r trying to show? how will this create a rift b/w Akshara n singhania family Confused

all those who were curious to know why the newd of pregnancy is hidden for the first 3 months, this is the answer...
anveshasharma Goldie
anveshasharma
anveshasharma

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
yesterday was a heart breaking eoisode.first time.,i saw naitik crying.he was just completely shocked.i was feeling like crying when akshara said dat us monitor main itna chota sa baby dikhta hai.poor naitik,he was in a gr8 dillema on how to disclose d news to her n was full in tears.akshara will b shattered yaar.feeling very sad...
IF2010 Newbie
IF2010
IF2010

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
sad eppisode...but awesome acting

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index