-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saman.17

Originally posted by beautiful16

Originally posted by Tafseer

Cry  Cry Cry
i have nothing to say today...
Naitik's crying made me cry today... Ouch Ouch n Akshara's baby attachment...oh goddd..

Cry CryCry     chalo bye evrybody...cya on 22nd... hopefully whn m back naksh r happy... Big smile
Hug to all

Cry
miss u al...Hug
bye & happy journey...Big smile
yes we miss you sabi and taffy and happy journey Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tafseer

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

felt soo bad...CryCryCry
naitik cryng broke my heart...Cry
aaj pehli baar naitik se bhi control nhi ho paaya use dekhke me tohCryCry
pata nhi ab akshi ko kaise kahegaCryCry

i wanted to watch how he tells Akshara...but i don't think kal Akshara ko kuch pata chalega..n Thursday se m gonna miss the epis...aur rona aa raha hai...Cry CryCry
yaar Akshara ka ultrasound room mein Naitik ke saath convo was so emotional... CryCry  n then car ka dialogue bhi...Cry
akshara ko pata nhi kaise sambhalega aaj hi itna emotional scene tha pata nhi tab kya hoga accha hua gharwaalo pata chal gaya... aaj kuch words hi nhi mil rai hai kehne koCry

waise how come Akshara doesn't know about her MC..?? Confused i think a woman comes to know about it...cycles starts na...phir how come she is unknown...Confused 
yaar ab jo bhi...i don;t know how will Akshara handle this...she will be shattered yaar...Naitik ka yeh ahal hai toh imagine what will be her condition...she will be needing family's support...esp Naitik;s..
mc hue 1 hi din hue hai na toh isiliye she has not come to no anything...Confused
bas sab naksh ko akele chod de rb ne pehli baar kuch accha kaha yeh baat naitik ko hi use bataani chahiye & cv's se ek hi vinti hai plzzz akshi ko kuch dino tak congo se dur rakhna...OuchOuch
saru.g IF-Sizzlerz
saru.g
saru.g

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

felt soo bad...CryCryCry
naitik cryng broke my heart...Cry
aaj pehli baar naitik se bhi control nhi ho paaya use dekhke me tohCryCry
pata nhi ab akshi ko kaise kahegaCryCry

i wanted to watch how he tells Akshara...but i don't think kal Akshara ko kuch pata chalega..n Thursday se m gonna miss the epis...aur rona aa raha hai...Cry CryCry
yaar Akshara ka ultrasound room mein Naitik ke saath convo was so emotional... CryCry  n then car ka dialogue bhi...Cry
akshara ko pata nhi kaise sambhalega aaj hi itna emotional scene tha pata nhi tab kya hoga accha hua gharwaalo pata chal gaya... aaj kuch words hi nhi mil rai hai kehne koCry

waise how come Akshara doesn't know about her MC..?? Confused i think a woman comes to know about it...cycles starts na...phir how come she is unknown...Confused 
yaar ab jo bhi...i don;t know how will Akshara handle this...she will be shattered yaar...Naitik ka yeh ahal hai toh imagine what will be her condition...she will be needing family's support...esp Naitik;s..

Even I'm wondered that how come akshi didn't abt this... she have to know na... but the precap made me cool... singhania's r sad for akshi n they r also thinking how to tell akshara... so I am cool that they wont blame her for this... but if she has everyone's support espeacially naitik's she'll be some what better...

veil_of_roses

saru.g IF-Sizzlerz
saru.g
saru.g

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Is there naitik in the precap??... I mean I have only seen singhanias... n please give link for today's episode...
xyze Senior Member
xyze
xyze

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saru.g

Episode was handled so beautifully... naitik... he was too emotional... he finally cried... no words to explain today's episode... The precap was also good... akshara n naitik converstation in sonography room n car were excellent... 
exactly...though heartbreaking the epi was beautifulBig smile
i actually loved the idea that they showed that the mc was natural, not due to anybody's fault. thumbs up to the cv's for thisClap
i think this is for the first time any natural mc has been shown in any show...varna hamesha either the heroine falls or meets an accident, ya phir mc is due to sum saazishDead
the best scene was when naitik's shadow fell on that baby potrait...it was beautiful n so was akshi's description to naitik.
achcha hai dinos didn't sum up wid"bahu ne dhayan nahi rakha " n all that crab...warna pata nahi wat i wud have done to them...but precap dekhke lagta hai they'll support n i can expect an outing nowBig smile
waise i am looking forward to naitik -gayatri scene tomorrow(after a long timeTongue)...how he would tell her n share his sorrow with herCry...n naksh scene to i know would surely make me cry...but i think it wud come on thursday

Edited by xyze - 10 May 2011 at 10:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aparakshitijAsawari_nakshsaru.g

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xyze

Episode was handled so beautifully... naitik... he was too emotional... he finally cried... no words to explain today's episode... The precap was also good... akshara n naitik converstation in sonography room n car were excellent... 
i actually loved the idea that they showed that the mc was natural, not due to anybody's fault. thumbs up to the cv's for thisClap
i think this is for the first time any natural mc has been shown in any show...varna hamesha either the heroine falls or meets an accident, ya phir mc is due to sum saazishDead
the best scene was when naitik's shadow fell on that baby poyrait...it was beautiful n so was akshi's description to naitik.
achcha hai dinos didn't sum up wid"bahu ne dhayan nahi rakha " n all that crab...warna pata nahi wat i wud have done to them...but precap dekhke lagta hai they'll support n i can expect an outing nowBig smile
waise i am looking forward to naitik -gayatri scene tomorrow(after a long timeTongue)...how he would tell her n share his sorrow with herCry...n naksh scene to i know would surely make me cry...but i think it wud come on thursday
naitik totally broke down today & tom dont no hw he ll react in front of ga3 mujhe himmat dena kal ke epi dekhe ke liye...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aparakshitijsaru.g

saru.g IF-Sizzlerz
saru.g
saru.g

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xyze

the best scene was when naitik's shadow fell on that baby poyrait...it was beautiful n so was akshi's description to naitik.

haa cv's did a good thing by showing natural mc... n also I'm happy that they r showing emotional side of naitik... loving naitik as a caring husband more n more... n I would like to the scene between gayatri n naitik, naitik sharing his sorrow to his mother... n precap was also good... In this condition they have take care of akshara... n I think cv's r showing it n there will be no mu's between family n akshara i guess...

aparakshitij

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Cry  Cry Cry
i have nothing to say today...
Naitik's crying made me cry today... Ouch Ouch n Akshara's baby attachment...oh goddd..

Cry CryCry     chalo bye evrybody...cya on 22nd... hopefully whn m back naksh r happy... Big smile
Hug to all

Cry

aur hum parso se gayab till 23rd...Cry Cry Cry Cry
hope yahan sab enjoy kare n humlog bhi wahan enjoy kar paaye bina Naksh ke...LOL LOL
tum toh mere connection mein rahogi isliye ho hugs n all...LOL but phir bhi le lo...Hug

anamika00

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index