Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Watching naitik crying was heartbreaking...felt bad for Naksh when Aksh told Naitik "us monitor pe chota sa baby dikhta hai 6 months ke baad πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

if Varsha is saying, then it must be true ! mujhe toh colored 3D mein bhi nahi dikha theek se bacha πŸ˜†
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

pregnancy t happened n MC happened snner, i couldn't feel anything..sorry guys i can't cry with u..this is utter rubbish they r showing..the moment MC happens, or abortion, therez heavy bleeding n very severe pain for abt 2-3 days..doc. said MC ho bhi gaya...howcome akshara didn't know?..the worst part is madam will panic even more n next time toh bhagwan hi maalik hai. πŸ€’

U r  right...kamse  kam  bleeding  tho  hogi  mc  mein...aise  hi  bacha  kaise  gir  jayega...aur  akshara  pata  hi  nahi chala...cant  digest...kuch  bhi  gadbad  ho  jaata  hai tho  sabse  pahle  maa  ko  pata  chalta  hi  hai  na...idhar   akshara  ekdum  blank...vaise  i  liked  the  episode...naitik   was  too  too  good...emotional   episode...
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saru.g

Episode was handled so beautifully... naitik... he was too emotional... he finally cried... no words to explain today's episode... The precap was also good... akshara n naitik converstation in sonography room n car were excellent... 

yes the episode was absolutely good...
emotional episode...
naitik made me cry ...😭😭😭😭
aparakshitij thumbnail
It was 1 of the most emotional epis of YRKKH.😭
Shuruat me hi MC ka news de diya.πŸ˜’
Hina & Karan both wer superb yesterday.Special appreciation 4 Karan,his acting was so natural!πŸ‘In the last scene wer Naitik broke down,I started crying.Tab tak apneaap ko sambhal rahi thi,bt dat scene just took away my heart,too emotional..😭Even I felt lyk givin Naitik a hug!I dunno hw he wl break da news 2 Akshi & NaKsh wl handle all dis?
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was so sd to watch naitik was so heart borcken 
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: pvlaks

U r  right...kamse  kam  bleeding  tho  hogi  mc  mein...aise  hi  bacha  kaise  gir  jayega...aur  akshara  pata  hi  nahi chala...cant  digest...kuch  bhi  gadbad  ho  jaata  hai tho  sabse  pahle  maa  ko  pata  chalta  hi  hai  na...idhar   akshara  ekdum  blank...vaise  i  liked  the  episode...naitik   was  too  too  good...emotional   episode...

it was a nice epi, very well written, we'll have to ignore the technicalities though..they always have to create this "chuppa chuppi" drama..pehle akshara was not ready to tell naitik πŸ€’ itna ro dho kar bataya then naitik is hiding this from akshara... i know it's not gonna be long till she knows, prolly today or tomorrow but i couldn't get the point of showing this...in 2 weeks everything happened, what they r trying to show? how will this create a rift b/w Akshara n singhania family πŸ˜•

all those who were curious to know why the newd of pregnancy is hidden for the first 3 months, this is the answer...
anveshasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yesterday was a heart breaking eoisode.first time.,i saw naitik crying.he was just completely shocked.i was feeling like crying when akshara said dat us monitor main itna chota sa baby dikhta hai.poor naitik,he was in a gr8 dillema on how to disclose d news to her n was full in tears.akshara will b shattered yaar.feeling very sad...
IF2010 thumbnail
sad eppisode...but awesome acting