i cried when i saw naitik depressed..
😭

🥺
🥺
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: _charu_

pregnancy t happened n MC happened snner, i couldn't feel anything..sorry guys i can't cry with u..this is utter rubbish they r showing..the moment MC happens, or abortion, therez heavy bleeding n very severe pain for abt 2-3 days..doc. said MC ho bhi gaya...howcome akshara didn't know?..the worst part is madam will panic even more n next time toh bhagwan hi maalik hai. ðŸ¤¢

wahi i can't understand..😕 how come she didn't come to know ki MC ho gaya..?? they showed rubbish yaar...means yeh after delivery baby didn't die jo Akshara se chupa sakte hai...yeh toh she will come to know 1st na...😕 i can't understand what they showed...if MC ho gaya toh the doc didn't even take out the foetus..?? 😲 n agar lump ke tarah hua toh toh she will come to know...
kya baba, pata nahi what they show...😕
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
akshi ke baat naitik ki crying hayeee😭😭
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tafseer

wahi i can't understand..😕 how come she didn't come to know ki MC ho gaya..?? they showed rubbish yaar...means yeh after delivery baby didn't die jo Akshara se chupa sakte hai...yeh toh she will come to know 1st na...😕 i can't understand what they showed...if MC ho gaya toh the doc didn't even take out the foetus..?? 😲 n agar lump ke tarah hua toh toh she will come to know...

same here yehi sab my mom also told sab half half dikhaya hai mein confuss hoagyi waise science aur mera confussion hota hai inhone aur kar diya 😕
Hey sabi hv a happy nd safe journey... 😃
Coming to today's epi...yeah it was saddest,heartbreaking... 😭 but still it was one of the best...
@xyze (sorry dont know ur name) agree with u...me too loved the idea that the mc was natural...
Awww...cnt see naitik crying...
😭 I dont know hw he wl break this news to akshi...
Really yesterday was the saddest epi.. But it was gr8.. I loved the whole epi..
Naitik was so gud.. I could feel his pain throughout the epi.. In every scene he was perfect be it when dr. Tells him abt mc, naksh ka hospital room wala scn, car wala scn and that last scn.. Aww i was feeling like going and giving him a tight hug.. 😭
Akshara was also gud.. When she said with so much innocence k 'us monitor screen pe itna chotusa baby dikhata hai' I had tears in my eyes.. 😭
I am looking forward to 2days epi to see G3 naitik scene and rb naitik scn(akhir rb ko ehsas ho gaya k naitik uska beta hai. 😎 )
xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Hey sabi hv a happy nd safe journey... 😃
Coming to today's epi...yeah it was saddest,heartbreaking... 😭 but still it was one of the best...
@xyze (sorry dont know ur name) agree with u...me too loved the idea that the mc was natural...
Awww...cnt see naitik crying...
😭 I dont know hw he wl break this news to akshi...

hi!😃...i am sanjana
n yes ...the next few epis are gonna make us cry a lotCry
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

exactly ! bacha gayab thode na ho gaya ðŸ˜³ the foetus has to be aborted through medicines or through a procedure (incase it's mature enuf)
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

😭  😭 😭
i have nothing to say today...
Naitik's crying made me cry today... n Akshara's baby attachment...oh goddd..

Watching naitik crying was heartbreaking...felt bad for Naksh when Aksh told Naitik "us monitor pe chota sa baby dikhta hai 6 months ke baad ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­