Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I think sid is taking Pia to Maithali!! (Page 4)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

i am excited sab log popcorn kahao , mast ho jaao, meri holidays mazedaar ho gayi yaar, this show has become so interesting

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Time for Ametz romance. Koi baat nahin suku hi to hai. The positive point is piya will know sid's true identity.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RidziPiaJazSimiOriginalsFan

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Piya ko toh ek bite definately needed after all its shud d saaza 4 her not listen to abhay

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Originally posted by vivluv

Hey they evn say there will b 1 year leap so i guess for 1 year metz will live as Pia & thn Pia will come back.I think Metz is going back 2 Abhay 4 tht ring & now she is wid Sid.Ohh feel sad 4 AbhiyaUnhappy

No she still loves abhay don't u remember sid everytime says to himself tht no one loves himLOL metz may be in control of sid but she loves abhay n this is gonna be a big catfight between pia n metz for abhayLOL
Ok may b metz luv abhay thn wht she was doing in sid's arm.I guess Metz is obsessed wid Abhay & she jst wnt 2 get Abhay as trophy but now i feel she cant luv abhay more thn Pi
 Sid created metz so he is like her master and to win abhay she needs help of sid as he knows pia more and can guide metz, as for metz she won't reveal herself to abhay so soon first she will try to find abt the depth of love abhay has for piaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
U remember tht bed scene of AMetz where abhay promises her tht he will belong only to her forever so know its gonna be tough for maithali as wellEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Time for Ametz romance. Koi baat nahin suku hi to hai. The positive point is piya will know sid's true identity.

Ya suku hi haiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ohio

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Hey they evn say there will b 1 year leap so i guess for 1 year metz will live as Pia & thn Pia will come back.I think Metz is going back 2 Abhay 4 tht ring & now she is wid Sid.Ohh feel sad 4 AbhiyaUnhappy

That Proves this Metz is Flirtyy LOL ... I Hope she won't hurt  Abhay .. Cry
Don't know what her Evil intentions would be ..

i hope same
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

That Proves this Metz is Flirtyy LOL ... I Hope she won't hurt  Abhay .. Cry
Don't know what her Evil intentions would be ..

i hope same
I don't think Metz will hurt abhay as she loves him but yes she will definately hurt pia as I found metz possessive abt abhay so pia has to watch her back now
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Par hamari piya coffin mein bhi jasoosi karegi 4 sure... ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index