India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

If Its really Ending ...Than ! (Page 3)

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Guys for wonderful commentsEmbarrassedBig smile..Beside all thsese..I want a Lovely -  Magical SR of Arjuhi Soon...Embarrassed

@ funangle - Thanks for comments & being agree ..:D

@ laado_007 - Thanks Dear..even I do same..Watch that same Show again & again
in recorded vids of my Lappy..Big smile

@ chathu_88 - thats True..

@ Yamini-KSG  -Glad to know you love same show I do..Yeah as per news coming
Show is ending soon..

@ shibz -Yeah shibz...First Thanks for comments:DEmbarrassed & I too hope It dones not come like this that by the end Everything rush and happiness in last few minutes...Want a Proper storyline towrd end...Lovely ending...But these Cv's..About Marriage I agree that  they are married But first time
they dint married happily or say It was total shock for Arohi and revenge for Arjun..
I want second marrige when they play all rituals properly again ..T

@ Kudi_NextDoor - Yaa..I want 3 of them back on show too..

@ bollywoodcrazed - Thanks for being Agree..And Agree what you hv said..Big smile

@ ..anshita.. - Thanks Antisha..Now Lets hope this Cv's listen us..Embarrassed

@ lara3110 -I wanna see the same..Thanks for the comment..

@ pari_15 -Yeah Pari..Hope we get same as we want..

@ cherry227 - Thanks for being Agree dear..Smileand  Yeah with season2 every character has been unique & Special..Hope everyone make appearace before show ends..& About Amrit & Rudra the half raaz was revealed by Amrit once that she was in love with Rudra but got married with Arohi's dad.. Thats all we know..But she never clerify things after that and started Kartar shoot track..

@ vibhaparkar - Thanks for comments and being agree..

@ RoKafan4eva - I hope too..I hv left to watch all BT show..KMH is only one so far I hv watched..and I really dont want rushed end of It like season1..When Arjuhi shown united and happy only in Last few minutes...

@ theresa28 - Yeah Dear I completely agree wid you..

@ Kavya- Yeah ..Arjuhi are married for long now But they could never enjoy this
Man & wife happiness completely with one or other hurdle or problems..Now Its about to end..
Let them hv their life please.. 

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 11 May 2011 at 7:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index