Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update 10/5/2011 (Page 3)

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

Originally posted by avyarima

hi everyoneBig smile please can you beautiful people help us by  writing the dialogs in English. Some of us don't understand HinduErmm talk less of reading it, thats why we come to the forum for help.  But i really want to thank you all written updaters for your time and good writing...God bless.Clap Clap Clap
Clap

Hey avyarima:  the dialogues for which scene are you looking for? If you let me know I could update the post accordingly?

the  dialogue from the preview. thanks my dear. you can call me Avie.

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by andv

hi everyoneBig smile please can you beautiful people help us by  writing the dialogs in English. Some of us don't understand HinduErmm talk less of reading it, thats why we come to the forum for help.  But i really want to thank you all written updaters for your time and good writing...God bless.Clap Clap Clap
Clap

Hey avyarima:  the dialogues for which scene are you looking for? If you let me know I could update the post accordingly?

the  dialogue from the preview. thanks my dear. you can call me Avie.

Hey Avie this is the translation,

"Who Anpad gawar Anandi aaj aapke liye itni pyari ho gayi ki uske liye aap mujhe thokar deke jaa rahi ho maa"- Today/now that uneducated illiterate Anandi has become so dear to you that you are rejecting me for her.

Uska jo bhi rishta tha aapke saath who mere karan hein"- whatever relationship you have with Anandi is beacause of me.

Thookra diya hein maine usko, apni zindagi se bahar nikal diya hein tho aap bhi bhool jayine na- I have rejected her and have thrown her out of my life, so why don't you also forget her?

And then he gets slapped.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addictfiddu-bpjyo

trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
cool jagya deserved that slap...
neeraja swati Goldie
neeraja swati
neeraja swati

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
thanks a ton.jagya ur a big big big big LOSER
sreereddy Goldie
sreereddy
sreereddy

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Thanks dear for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andv

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

I liked the episode..and jagiya rightly put the facts across to his mother..he is right ...why should he not have the right to choose his own life partner at the right age...now what remains to be seen is how he'll reveal the truth to gauri...that will be the real test...i fully support jagiya in this aspect...what i am against is the lies...thats all!..intresting ..lets see how they take it forward...

I have to say..the guy playing jagiya acts so well..very natural...and i have always liked sumitra..she's the prettiest of all the women in the show..and it was nice to see her have some solid dialogues in todays episode..Wink...

You are right !! Jagya was right today, I for once I support him, he nailed it !!... I wonder...did he read my posts LOLLOL...and why the hell are everyone after him...asking him to go back to Anandi...he doesnt want to go back...he doesnt love Anandi...accept that and move on...concentrate on educating Anandi rather than pushing Jagya into a relationship that he doesn't want to be in, its a very simple thing loveless relationship never works...he has clearly stated what he wants...whats with Sumitra and her stupid saath janam ka bull Censoredbhashan...well it was a child marriage and there is not saath janam stuff there...OK.. so just let it be...just becoz Sumitra and Bhairon and Lal Singh and his wife are happy doesnt mean that all other child marriages also have to be successful...Jagya has a right to chose his partner and he did not chose Anandi and doesnt love her...thats the fact ! so just concentrate on improving Ms. Cry Vadhu's life...

Edited by divmath - 11 May 2011 at 2:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvintruderfast

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Originally posted by sonia77

I liked the episode..and jagiya rightly put the facts across to his mother..he is right ...why should he not have the right to choose his own life partner at the right age...now what remains to be seen is how he'll reveal the truth to gauri...that will be the real test...i fully support jagiya in this aspect...what i am against is the lies...thats all!..intresting ..lets see how they take it forward...

I have to say..the guy playing jagiya acts so well..very natural...and i have always liked sumitra..she's the prettiest of all the women in the show..and it was nice to see her have some solid dialogues in todays episode..Wink...

You are right !! Jagya was right today, I for once I support him, he nailed it !!... I wonder...did he read my posts LOLLOL...and why the hell are everyone after him...asking him to go back to Anandi...he doesnt want to go back...he doesnt love Anandi...accept that and move on...concentrate on educating Anandi rather than pushing Jagya into a relationship that he doesn't want to be in, its a very simple thing loveless relationship never works...he has clearly stated what he wants...whats with Sumitra and her stupid saath janam ka bull Censoredbhashan...well it was a child marriage and there is not saath janam stuff there...OK.. so just let it be...just becoz Sumitra and Bhairon and Lal Singh and his wife are happy doesnt mean that all other child marriages also have to be successful...Jagya has a right to chose his partner and he did not chose Anandi and doesnt love her...thats the fact ! so just concentrate on improving Ms. Cry Vadhu's life...
Yeah, divi totally agree that there is no point in him  going back to anandi due to of his mom's emotional appeals  when he doesnt love her  .Even if he went back  such a relationship wont survive,he will end up hating anandi more for being trapped in a loveless relationship and for keeping him away from gauri..
Like every individual he too  certainly has the 'right to chose' his partner in life but  he has taken away that   very 'right  to chose a parner of  choice' from gauri by trapping  her in his never ending lies ...Just like jagya has rights,so does gauri-to know the truth about this man who had been  fooling her for 6 long  years...Also with rights comes duties and responsibilities ,that's   where he falters...calling anandi 'anpaddhh and ganwaar' and brushing her aside  just because he wants a breakup  is simply  too hurtful... Ermm
That's my problem with jagya about his approach to both his relationships be it with gauri or anandi -a bit of honesty ,integrity and consideration towards other people's emotions ,is that too much to ask ? Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvintruderfast

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
thanks for the update..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andv

Go to top