Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 10th May 2011 (Page 11)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [14.29%]
11 [19.64%]
1 [1.79%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [8.93%]
2 [3.57%]
17 [30.36%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
12 [21.43%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Madam varsha will think of her maayka when she  has enuf time to think abt dem which she doesnt..
for her K's house is like a resort whenever she wants to spend some gala time wid her parents or some function she'll be dere otherwise doesnt even wants to ask how her parents are..

she is a Asst.manager in a Bank so obviously she draws more dan 40K and mostly she has a rich husband but never even think of asking her parents abt dere financial position..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Tanyadi , gene .. i guess i should have been more clear ..
what i meant was .. in the D's house , manav has pretty much always been the sole bread winner .. so i would have understood if .. say ... savita and damo were living in a rented place and were thrown out bcuz they couldnt pay rent on time ... so in this case if manav had stepped in it is understandable.. bcuz there is nobody else who can really help (ajit is also usually struggling to make ends meet) ...

but this is not the case with the k's ... like i said, there are so many people who are better off than him - varsha , manju , vinod , satish ..

what i said had nothing to do with manav treating SulMan as his own parents...

And yes , manav has done a lot for his family .. working since his teens... but , in the initial few months after his second marriage ... he didnt bother to check up on this very family ...

ok, i give him a bit of leeway , for the first few weeks when he didnt even have a job or a proper roof over his head ... but after things stabilised a bit and he started his business ... i expected him to reach out to his family .. but he was more interested in bonding with the V sisters ...

Edited by lunza - 11 May 2011 at 2:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by lunza

well , chalo at least savita is shown to be worried about the baby ... once she comes to know where they are staying , she will find a way to help them monetarily , in her own "mean" way ... maybe she will fling that necklace at manav's face ..
I agree with yo uthat she at least thinks because varsha and vaishali don't even think but how can she fling the necklace .Manav gave her the necklace going out of his way only to make her  happy .In my eyes she trested him badly by throwing him and his pregnant wife out on the streets ..If Manav is in a bad shape financially then somewhere his mother savita too is responsible ...

what i meant by the @bold  was - savita is definitely not going to help in the straight forward way of going to manav and saying - " you need money .. so take back the necklace , sell this , and use the money well .."

but she would want to help ... in a way that ArMan dont think that she cares ..
So in typical savita style ... she might go to ArMan's place and throw throw the necklace at manav , and say something like .. "i dont want anything to remind me of you or your fake love .. etc etc.. "

karsri Senior Member

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
 Vote for Damodar. That scene was so funny. He called queen savita hitler ka ma (i think it means hitler's mother). he should call her lady hitler. As always they both acted really well.
My 2nd vote goes to anyone, Bappa. He is hitting queen savita's ( i should say evil savita) head with baseball bat and reminding her all her sins and evilness. Now savita doesn't understand what is happening to her  because she never ever used to think about others happiness. she is going crazy thinking, what is happening to me. She only knows keeping manav in her controlling and sucking every thing out of him.  I hope they don't show savita going any where near manav. I said this before I want to see Kaka's relative coming and kicking savita out of the house and then she will know how it is to live on the street..
I am happy to see Manav giving order in Ajit's shop. I think shibu will go there and try to make deal with sales person to cheat manav like he did to ajit  at gambling place and to manav and previous shop. Ajit will come to know and he will take care of shibu. it will be interesting to see what ajit do to shibu.  Ajit still cares for manav alot and he loves his wife alot (She deserves lot of happiness). After tarun ajit is close to manav. Manav done so much for him. they should get back together.
I hope they don't show vaishali still caring for darmesh and going  back to that evil. I guess if they can show  worst characters like sravani and savita they can show anything.  I wouldn't mind seeing vaishali going back to him pretending to be nice and take revenge on him and leave. That will be treat to my eyes...
Archana should have told manav about her pain and seeing the doctor. May be she doesn't understand it will hurt the baby. She might be thinking i will bare this pain for few days. She should atleast talk to her mother, take advise. she has a wonderful mother, who cares for her so much.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Swati_ IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Hi di !!! Smile

It was a boring episode Sleepy Liked Ajit and Savita only Big smile Manav was there for only 5 minutes in the serial of 30 minutes Ouch

I liked Ajit today Smile Nice to know he did not return back to gambling Big smile
So Ajit is supplying kurtis or garments to Manav , nice Smile I want Ajit and Manav to patch up Approve It would be nice to see them doing well in their bussiness with the help of each other but indepenently Smile

Savita was so funny today the way she said MAWALI to the guy was so adorable HugLOL Hope she helps Arman and save their baby Ouch Manav would be devastated if anything happens to the baby Cry

Happy that Manav is handling the dealings better than the first one CoolGood he will learn and progress Big smile

Disappointed with Archu Disapprove She could atleast tell Manav to bring something rich in vitamins,minerals for time being if she did not want to tell him about her health Silly Manav gave her 2,500 na, atleast go and bring something for yourself Unhappy

Edited by Swati_ - 11 May 2011 at 6:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Swati_ IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
I dont think Manav did anything wrong by helping the k's.. Approve They were being thrown out , so what was he supposed to do ? Just sit and not to help them by just thinking about the baby Confused Agreed he needs money but at that moment k's needed the money most Ouch
Manohar is a very nice human being, Ruchi and Punni are also a part of that house Ouch Would Archu remain calm and quiet if her parents were thrown out Ouch She would have been the most worried person Unhappy So Manav helping k's though stupid was justified Smile 

Regarding Satish, he can even help the k's now na ? Who has stopped him? He can give the money or return it to Manav Confused The fact is always Manav needs to compromise whatever the condition be.. Agreed Manav is foolish, dumb but it is always he who helps Manohar..
Satish was not there when the incident took place, but he can always help later Pinch

It would have been such a bad thing if at this age SulMan were homeless Angry

This one incident wont make Manav a bad father Smile Trust him he would never ever harm the baby... He loves it too much Big smile

Edited by Swati_ - 11 May 2011 at 7:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Manav gave archana 2,500 and i think he had 20,000 left.  Her diet and meds cost 25,000. Archana probably took that into consideration, in addition to his obvious excitement about his next order and decided to delay telling her struggling hubby about dr's advice.Confused 

It is bad enough seeing Manav doing labour work and being paid 100Ouch  She is really caught between a rock and a hard place.Ouch  That does not make her a bad or worst motherShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Ekta is promoting another was on sbs and sbb today..Cool..

Go to top