Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

True , Manav has first time  disappointed me by giving  away money like this specially when Archana is almost malnutritioned and there is no electricty in the house ...
What a silly thing to show  that a person who cannot afford electricity and two square meals to his pregnant sick wife  is just giving away money when there is another rich  damaad in the house and the daughter ( Varsha ) is earning so much ..ridiculous ..

Archana is acting like  a zombie ...
It's like all this is  too much for her ..I know she too is not from a rich family but this is all too much .She has never lived in a house  where there was no food or no electricity and that too in a time when she is pregnant ..
They have to show Manv doing  better  than what he is doing  right now or else it will look terrible .He said today to Archu ' don't worry about the money , that's my problem ..I will bring the money ' .He has to be  more practical .

I would have loved it if Archana straight from the doctor's clinic went to savita's house or called damodar to say , please can I have my jewellery  back as I need it for my baby ...
But no , all she  is thinking is how will Manav react to  all this ...

Agree 100% Tanya Di, Archana and Manav need to be more practical, I feel for the baby too. I at least thought Manav would not havve money to save Ks. Right now the baby should be their top poriority. Vinod should be worrying about the finances at the K home, this is not Manav's job. Satish has a lot of money, why can't he save the Ks? I hate to say this, Tanya Di and even I don't want to say this but I have a bad feeling that something is going to happen to the baby, I could very well be wrong but the way Archana is handling this situation is not right. And neither is Manav, Savita cares a little for the grandchild. I am shocked but I have not even seen Damodar coming to ArMAn's home asking how the child is. Damodar is at fault too for this, if he loves Archana a lot he should ask how they are. Manav does need to do something for himself, his wife and the baby his sasural should be 2nd priority, fiest your baby ofcourse why do thy always show MAnav running after to help Ks? Varsha and Vaishu do not even care 1 bit about him. I completely agree with what you said Tanya Di, I hope nothing happens to the poor baby😭
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Tanya even if Archu had her jewelry with her selling it is not a solution..I dont like how people in India show they sell ladies jewelry to pay debt or run their household...Man and woman must put their best efforts in earning to survive and sve money...Selling your house, jewelry or girve rakhna is not a sign of a good money manager...Sorry to say that..

I know but it's better than having a miscarriage na ??...or getting sick forever ..
When a woman is pregnant than the bay takes whatever it needs from the mother , say calcium , iron ...and if there is any defficinecy it will effect the mother much more than the baby ...

This is a very exceptional situation ..I just want someoen to do soemthing  fast for this  poor kid , withter his mother or savita before it gets too late ..No one likes the idea of selling jewellery but if it comes to yoru life and your children's life than you have to do whatever you can and that is the only asset that Archana has ..

Even I am disappointed with the way manav and Archana are handling this whole baby thing .So far I was happy with Manav but after seeing  him give 1 lakh away like this , I don't think even he is ready to be  a dad...
Just loving your child is not enough ...
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

My vote goes to Ajit for 2 Main Reasons.

1. For Starting a New Business and now he will stop thinking of Gambling
2. For not letting Vinod know about his differences with Manav.. He still respects Manav but I know he is hurt... Hope Manav and Ajit will patch up soon...

Both are in same business with different levels which is actually good... One will supply the raw material and material and other will export the same... Good one... Hope Ajit succeeds in this venture..

Also as a good sala he offered Vinod a job and that too with salary even though it is New Business 👏... I was wondering how come Manjusha ne Manav ki burai nahi ki Vinod ke saamne 😲.. Koi bhi mauka nahi chod thi... Atlast it was confirmed that Manjusha is still working and supporting the whole family...

What to say about Archu?? She thinks about Manav and not her baby who is more important??? Gosh this kid is not ready to be a mother yet.. Why did she even think of becoming a mother... She knows how important baby is to Manav and still hiding things?? She should have atleast told Manav that she went to doc for regular check up... She did not even tell that..

Loved the Savita Aai and Damo Baba fight... It was a cute fight after a long time... Again Savita Aai is back to meri bala se.. 😡 Damo said Hitler ki Maa to Savita Aai.. I was like why is making Manav Hitler now... Manav is very sweet person and not ambitious 😆...

Vaishu wil defo go back to Dharmu.. I will not feel bad for her if anything happens to her in future..She will deserve whatever happens... She will be a mother and I know a kid requires Dad as well but not a person who said Vaishu is not his legal wife.. Wife ko hi apna nahi rahi tho bache ko kya karega... Vaishu is acting dumb and her decision will make both her and her baby suffer.. I am still doubting if Madhuri went back..

PreCap - So Manav took Archu to Doc.. I hope Manav will knock some sense to Archu.. She needs to know the importance of being a mother... I think all K's Daughters are like this.. No one is serious about being a mother...

Very right, Rachna. Agree with each and every point of yours😊
Tanyaz thumbnail
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
does savita really want to meet manav?..😕..why can't she call him and ask him directly then..😕..or she wants to go meet him making it look like it was an accidental meeting..😆..rachu,,that hitler ki maa..i think damo meant as she is more controlling than hiltler..not as manav is hitler..🤣..that will make damo hitlers dad na..🤣
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Bhalla what do you think about Manav and Ajit patch up.. When will this happen??
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhallarox

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bhalla I dont think she is cured completely...SHe is going thru something on her own...Even if she is mireculously cured how is she going to remember she has those jewels...Remember she only took small pouch of jewelry to polish...I am sure Savita will help ArMan w/o them having to sell jewelry...
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

does savita really want to meet manav?..😕..why can't she call him and ask him directly then..😕..or she wants to go meet him making it look like it was an accidental meeting..😆..rachu,,that hitler ki maa..i think damo meant as she is more controlling than hiltler..not as manav is hitler..🤣..that will make damo hitlers dad na..🤣

Hey Usha long time no see.. How are You??

I know 😆 he could have called her Hitler than Hitler ki Maa 🤣...
Manav aur khud ko bhi phasa deta agar socho tho 🤣...

And Usha Savita Aai is missing the attention she was getting from ArMan.. So she wants to know why is that?? She will defo say it was an accident and she did not wanted to see their faces again.. We have seen this before also right  ..
archanamanav thumbnail
you think savita will go look for manav if he asks that necklace back rachu?..😆