Monday's results

Runner Up

Satish JoshiπŸ‘
Archana Deshmukh πŸ‘

Winner

ARMANπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³
Posted: 12 years ago
Vote goes to Ajit
For doing so well and going for a proper legitimate business.How I wish he would get back on good terms with Manav ...

My vote is fr noneit was a vry borng epiπŸ₯±

thank god tht shibu was nt there ven manav gave tht order...warna ye ladka wo order bhi kharab kar dega😑
Edited by --DivyaCutie-- - 12 years ago
nt abble 2 understand whom 2 vote bt voted for ajit 4 finally startin his new buainess instead of dat gamblin...
voted for damo..πŸ˜†...i liked savita and damo scene..Hitler ki maa..🀣..very funny scene..πŸ˜†..both of them acted well..😎..
Ajith also was good..😎
voted for Anyone else i.e noone else..
missed the epi,just read WU and wat a boring episode it was...

i guess the hosp scene was showed in SBB last Tues and still it was not showed..so we can assume PR is having bank of epis

one good thing is Manav is searching the dealer on his own and not depending on shibu..good boy

oh yeah savita-Damo scene  was funny..good dey are having gala time

Edited by Gene_Nisha - 12 years ago
I also like the way savita and Damodar fight with each other like little kids ...they are fun ..
But very disappointed with Archana and savita today ..Archu still keeping Manav as her priority no. 1.He means more to her than the baby ...
Honestly, this girl is not ready to be a mother as yet ...very bad ...😑

and Savita ..she knows that Archu is lacking in nutrition and her baby is in danger and stil lshe can say ' what do they have to do wih me ..How could she even think about something like this ?? I thought she would care about Manav's baby once she finds out that the baby is in trouble ...so much for sachin's baby and so little for Manav's ...why is that ???😭

The only person who cares about this poor baby is daddy Manav. Good he will know soon that his little one is in trouble ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
yeah Tanyadi but i was not surprised cos we all know how savita is so i was like it is common wen she was asking herself why should i care for dem..

somewhere i felt savita will help Archu in dis case but i feel manav only will take care of her since he has 20000 rs as he doesnt need to pay advance dis time..
good one i'm really impressed wid manav how careful he is being wid dealings πŸ‘πŸΌ
You are right . Manav wil lgive the 20 000  right now ..I also think that Ajit will become  Manav's whole sale dealer eventually ..
You know what, I think Manav will make it big this time ...
he already made it quite big i think..dats why gave 1lakh rs cheque to save his sasural πŸ€”

i wish Dharmesh gets himself busy wid how to patao vaishali so dat he wont pay much concentration on Manav,satish,Ajit etc..