Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Thanx for the info...iska matlab hai ki dimri ne actually research kiya hai?😲 πŸ˜²

haa hame dukh denewaali track me bahut research karke dikhate hai yeh log...
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hey its not as rare as you think.. dont go purely by statistics... (maybe cos i know of two, who had them) 
miscarriage might be more prevalent in mature women, but it is not uncommon at any age (even the most fertile which is 24)

anyway, after a silent miscarriage.. a mother still has as many chances to become pregnant again with healthy babies... πŸ˜Š... so lets have hopes high

just think of it as nature's beautiful procedure where it follows the rule 'fittest to survive' and eliminates anything it thinks of 'lesser than normal' to make way for a more balanced environment/populace... πŸ˜Š

Edited by lashy - 12 years ago
saman.17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FLGators

Statistically about 25% have a miscarriage and 1% of those have a silent miscarriage. Dimri found a good specimen in Akshara...

woh toh hai hi carodo me ek na...πŸ˜†
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: saman.17

haa hame dukh denewaali track me bahut research karke dikhate hai yeh log...

One after the other, dukh bhara track... dekha nahi abhi takπŸ˜• can you beleive it? Normally I rush to watch it but today I came home early but still haven't watched it😲
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

1% of 25% have this. Miscarriage is most common in more mature women( in their 30's-40's). This is just like the locker room incident, possible but not so common. They know how to ruin a good story

I was looking forward to the baby track...was waiting for it for so long...phir se intezaar😭 . Naitik was so good today...he'l make a fabulous daddy...and Dimri ruined it πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
saman.17 thumbnail

One after the other, dukh bhara track... dekha nahi abhi takπŸ˜• can you beleive it? Normally I rush to watch it but today I came home early but still haven't watched it😲

but u c it today was one of the most saddest epi of yeh rishta aaj pehli baar naitik ro pada couldn't control himself awesome acting by him...πŸ‘
--Sari-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashy

hey its not as rare as you think.. dont go purely by statistics... (maybe cos i know of two, who had them) 

miscarriage might be more prevalent in mature women, but it is not uncommon at any age (even the most fertile which is 24)

anyway, after a silent miscarriage.. a mother still has as many chances to become pregnant again with healthy babies... πŸ˜Š... so lets have hopes high

just think of it as nature's beautiful procedure where it follows the rule 'fittest to survive' and eliminates anything it thinks of 'lesser than normal' to make way for a more balanced environment/populace... πŸ˜Š

@bold - that is what I thought about the locker room incident after Charu gave us news links & tried to enjoy it but baar baar the not so normal happening just to Akshara is a little hard to digestπŸ˜†
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashy

Yeah we know Aksh will conceive again...phir se hamara smp ka rut shuru ho jayega πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. Anything for baby Naksh😳
saman.17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Yeah we know Aksh will conceive again...phir se hamara smp ka rut shuru ho jayega πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. Anything for baby Naksh😳

haa sarita di ab phir se smp thread shuru ho jaayega...πŸ˜† kuch bhi ho hum usme positivity dhund hi lete hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
--Sari-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: saman.17

but u c it today was one of the most saddest epi of yeh rishta aaj pehli baar naitik ro pada couldn't control himself awesome acting by him...πŸ‘

dekhungi, I have to get my opinion(experts commentsπŸ˜†) off my chest before I hit the pillow, nahi tho neendh nahi aathi...🀣 It's very difficult to take so many absurdities happening to one person though. Slowly you lose interest, if this continues what is the diff between this & k-serials?