Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

10th May WU- Dev Proves Pawan Innocent (Page 8)

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Guys, I just noticed that Avi was wearing a light blue kurtha very similar to the blue shirt he wore when he found out about Pappu. I really didn't like Pihu flirting with the other dude but if there is another Arpi then I am ok. My dear Avi is always getting hurt, I feel like he is treating Pihu how he treated Arpi before they had their second marriage. He was always gentle and sweet and dying to glance at her. He is showing the same traits and that's why I believe she is still Arpi. I also don't want Dev to be the hero of the show, Avi must start using his brains at some point. If Arpi comes at the end, it just seems random and wrong since Avi was pinning at Pihu since day one. I want Pihu to be Arpi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
Pawan bailed out is a good thing. But I am not liking Pihu with Dev.

-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
good morning from me..

wow all of you have got good explanation and i pray all of u are right and my prediction is wrong  heheeLOL

and i want to agree with vrish also if the girl is pihu let her be with dev if she loves

if not let her unite with avdesh Embarrassed

and as for avdesh..

think of the guy

from the age of 13-14 he never got love. his dad and bro killed and mom paralysedCry
the only person who took care of him was bahuji and she didnt teach him loveAngry

she taught him  how to be gunda..

the poor guy never learnt what it was to be in love and his inclination towards bahuji is understandable.

avdesh heart is pure and his soul is pure which bahuji couldnt reach nor would ever reach., that place only arpita reached, deep inside the real avdesh's heart.

and when he did find love he just couldnt  protect it and as i had said before it was becoz of the umblical cord type of connection he has with bahuji.

now the time has come  and he is learning the hard way and paying for his mistakes

but here i would still say if pihu is arpita  she can still show some softening of her stand towards avdesh if she really understood him

if she still punishes him for his  unintentionally  committed crimes  then how can she say she loved him.

i would come back to this later againApprove

Edited by chatterbox - 10 May 2011 at 9:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8-Prashu-

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Finally, looks like an awesome episode Clap

I like Dev.  I'm not going to base my likes & dislikes as to whether Pihu ends up w/ him or not.  If Pihu is not Arpita, I want her to end up w/ Dev, not Avdesh!  Avdesh deserves a girl who loves her like Arpita did, and Pihu obviously ain't it.

I think BJ will start plotting against Dev as well, and I dearly hope it backfires.

Here is my prediction, and I believe it more firmly than before due to Avdesh's claim of good news @ the end:: Pihu and Arpita are not the same person, but both are alive.  Therefore my prediction is that @ the end of the serial, the real Arpita will show up to Avdesh, and either join him after BJ has been exposed, or do the BJ exposing herself.  Once this is all found out, Kranti's anger against Avdesh will dissipate, and BJ will either go to jail, or get killed resisting arrest. 

Virish I was thinking on the same line yesterday after the   episode
May be by next week they might show the real Arpita
Or Pihu is arpita
CB

Arpita has to come back otherwise the story  won't be completed.

.Vrish.

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
hi swamin good morning...

see even i want arpita to come back so vrish theory seems more feasible here..  mayb just mayb  cvs had planned pihu as arpita only but since there is less time they cud  hv changed the script to bring real arpita  out in the end.

ofcourse i do agree this is avita story and they have to be together or love story is incomplete

what is in  cvs mind they only know now
swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BenNevis

Originally posted by camjs

i still think she is arpi...they r not showing arpi's parents maybe they already know that arpi is alive and mama ji is her real mama...i think she is doing all this to make avi stop dadagiri...and make him realise that BJ is guiding him wrongly and she thinks that he is gunda...i think she wants to change AVI...but we cant say anything maybe she is not arpi...if she is pihu then AVI is gonna die in the last episode...
hai camjsBig smile
@red
i dont know why ,me too felt there must be some real connection between Rai's family and the Krantiji's family.Mamataji might be MC Rai's sister or cousin.That's how Pihu knows this family.
OR
Mama Rai's Cousin is Krantiji.I did feel just like that when they showed Dev&Pihu talking about their chidhood things.

I think He must be Arpi's another Mama
Thats why all these chidhood memories

Some how i feel Papa Rai mast have helped in all these thing
JustTP Senior Member
JustTP
JustTP

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
I don't like the thought of Pihu not being Arpi & the real Arpi coming back at the end. Bcos then Avi's interactions with Pihu would be tantamount to an extra-marital affair, wont it ? He has been stalking somebody who was not Arpi while Arpi is alive.

I am going to trust Avi's heart & believe that Pihu is Arpi until & unless the CVs clearly tell us otherwise.

But I am not liking how the show is going. Only few episodes left & still we are seeing less of Avita & more of all the supporting actors. And yeh mama kitna footage kha raha hai. Its like the CVs are still going round & round about Pihu & mama not believing Avi & taking out their anger on him. Abhi tho bas karo yaar. What was there for mama to get angry with Avi yesterday. All that he said was in support of Pawan, still he had to give Avi a bhashan.

CVs please come out of this loop & take the story forward. There are only a few epis left.

chistaswamini5

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
hi tp  ya  mama has taken more of footage then the lead. its high time mama stops bhashan and think in logic manner

poor guy is doing pranam and supporting ur son and still blast him

thats why now i m counting on dev to find out about avdesh..  he cud end up being the surprise package here

chista-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index