Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

10th May WU- Dev Proves Pawan Innocent (Page 7)

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Thank u 4 d update ...

Feel bad 4 Avi , bechare ko hamesha blame karte hai ...Mam shd think dat if Avi wanted 2 trap Pawan toh court mein usko bachane ke liye aisa kyun bolta ... m also not understanding Pihu , its like garden scene ka koi effect nahi hua uspe , i mean wen Avi left dey showd her shocked confused n i guess sad as she had 2 talk 2 Avi like dat (now if she is not Arpi why wud she give dat sad look, i feel dat way) but yaha toh Dev ki entry huyi n Avi being jealous...pata nahi kya hoga ... want AVITA 2gether.

There was a blooper 2day...d inspector 1st said dat he got an unknown call n later says dat it was an informer...kya yeda hai inspector n Dev also did not point dat out n telling him 2 get d informer...LOLLOLLOLLOLAngryAngry

B/w was thinkng abt Kyun Ho Gaya Na's climax scene where Vivek has been under illusion dat Ash is gettng married 2 sunil shetty but its a drama by amitabh 2 get vivek 2 confess his luv ... hope Dev is a cupid 4 Avi n Pihu/ Arpin she shd turn out 2 b Arpi coz Cv's r confusing us AngryAngry

Edited by coolguy3 - 10 May 2011 at 1:33pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaBenNevisSidda8Dreamygal301-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Hi Prash, thanks for the update.Smile

Ok I had a horrible day and this episode does not help.OuchOuch

Another Avdesh-less episode?Shocked...and what is this of Pihu having a childhood memory?...please let it be Dev who was rambling on while she just smiled.OuchAngry...

It's good her brother is out but to be serious, I really don't care. I'm just here for the Avita romance. I want to see Avdesh and his lady love together, not one throwing him dagger looks before marrying another guy. I understand these episodes were shot before the news of the cancellation so I'm hoping the friday episode onwards we will be seeing a shift towards the resolution of the story.

And yeah prash, I agree...she is doing puja and planning evil at the same time?!AngryAngry...TV/films love showing that contrast, so no surprises there!!

coolguy3chistaBenNevisSidda8-Prashu-

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
i m totally confused.  in pihu's reaction i cudnt see any  trace of arpi ...

one the other hand, mama was lecturing about truth permanently.

somehow he want to hint to avi  that wake up & open your eyes...look at your around & use your brain... he wanna teach him  i tought...

dunno maybe i was wrong but i want to believe she is arpita  &  jst

pretending  to pihu  for  punishing avdeshUnhappy

aww poor avi my heart go out to him.Cry

but one thing must say if she isnt arpi it wud be better this show ll be

end soon  cos  i cudnt  tolerate  avi's pain & sorrow at all...

his situation making me cry ...

really when i saw him my heart is wrenching badlyCry

Edited by chista - 10 May 2011 at 2:31pm

coolguy3jasveensokhiBenNevisSidda8Dreamygal301

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hi Prash, thanks for the update.Smile

Ok I had a horrible day and this episode does not help.OuchOuch

Another Avdesh-less episode?Shocked...and what is this of Pihu having a childhood memory?...please let it be Dev who was rambling on while she just smiled.OuchAngry...

It's good her brother is out but to be serious, I really don't care. I'm just here for the Avita romance. I want to see Avdesh and his lady love together, not one throwing him dagger looks before marrying another guy. I understand these episodes were shot before the news of the cancellation so I'm hoping the friday episode onwards we will be seeing a shift towards the resolution of the story.

And yeah prash, I agree...she is doing puja and planning evil at the same time?!AngryAngry...TV/films love showing that contrast, so no surprises there!!

hey my ferdousHug

agree with u me too i want to see avi with his beloved no another guyOuch

@bold she was pretending  to God pooja but in  inside she dosnt  believe in god at all...she is slave of evil...

Edited by chista - 10 May 2011 at 3:42pm

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8Dreamygal301-Prashu-

camjs Senior Member
camjs
camjs

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
i still think she is arpi...they r not showing arpi's parents maybe they already know that arpi is alive and mama ji is her real mama...i think she is doing all this to make avi stop dadagiri...and make him realise that BJ is guiding him wrongly and she thinks that he is gunda...i think she wants to change AVI...but we cant say anything maybe she is not arpi...if she is pihu then AVI is gonna die in the last episode...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaBenNevisSidda8-Prashu-

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by camjs

i still think she is arpi...they r not showing arpi's parents maybe they already know that arpi is alive and mama ji is her real mama...i think she is doing all this to make avi stop dadagiri...and make him realise that BJ is guiding him wrongly and she thinks that he is gunda...i think she wants to change AVI...but we cant say anything maybe she is not arpi...if she is pihu then AVI is gonna die in the last episode...
hai camjsBig smile
@red
i dont know why ,me too felt there must be some real connection between Rai's family and the Krantiji's family.Mamataji might be MC Rai's sister or cousin.That's how Pihu knows this family.
OR
Mama Rai's Cousin is Krantiji.I did feel just like that when they showed Dev&Pihu talking about their chidhood things.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaSidda8-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BenNevis

Originally posted by camjs

hai camjsBig smile
@red
i dont know why ,me too felt there must be some real connection between Rai's family and the Krantiji's family.Mamataji might be MC Rai's sister or cousin.That's how Pihu knows this family.
OR
Mama Rai's Cousin is Krantiji.I did feel just like that when they showed Dev&Pihu talking about their chidhood things.

Hi Sow,Big smile

that only problem with that is Bhootni did ask PJ to find everything there is to know about Pihu. He would have found a connection like that immediately.

But I like that idea, it would explain the childhood memories 'Pihu' has with Pawan - if he was her cousin, she could have spent time with him.

Let's hope it is something like that.

chistaBenNevisSidda8-Prashu-

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Finally, looks like an awesome episode Clap

I like Dev.  I'm not going to base my likes & dislikes as to whether Pihu ends up w/ him or not.  If Pihu is not Arpita, I want her to end up w/ Dev, not Avdesh!  Avdesh deserves a girl who loves her like Arpita did, and Pihu obviously ain't it.

I think BJ will start plotting against Dev as well, and I dearly hope it backfires.

Here is my prediction, and I believe it more firmly than before due to Avdesh's claim of good news @ the end:: Pihu and Arpita are not the same person, but both are alive.  Therefore my prediction is that @ the end of the serial, the real Arpita will show up to Avdesh, and either join him after BJ has been exposed, or do the BJ exposing herself.  Once this is all found out, Kranti's anger against Avdesh will dissipate, and BJ will either go to jail, or get killed resisting arrest. 

Hey VrishBig smile
How r u? U seems very excited watching Dev since Yday?Wink
I was wondering for u at the UD time thinking u might get excited by today's epi.Big smile
Me wishing this kinda Character in the story for long time . Even i predicted on 1st April promo & Kranti Lal's greatest diwani thread, about Dev entry to help Arpi to get her avenge from BJ.

Originally posted by BenNevis

Hey LaxBig smile
Mujeh be aisa hi lag raha hai , ye kisi ki saazish he ho sakath hai. Hum bhi kal raath ko kithne bar vote karthe rah gaye swamini ko sarah se aage dhekne ke liye.
AAp ki Kramin thread ko kisi ki buri nazar lag gayi.Like BJ's for Avita.WinkLOL(no offense please)
Hope at the end of the day Swamini wins the poll.

BTW sara dear , please dont mind for not voting for u darling. I hope some one like Avi's might enter the story who can be a good friend to Pihu make Avi believe that Avi's Arpi aka Pihu's is not Av's any more(just pretending to make Avi misunderstood her again and some more drama.Please dont throw chappls on me pleaaase!!!!!!!!!WinkLOL)
Im just expecting like that a handsome guy who can help Pihu with good heart for time being, surely not a lover.
wish and hope u will be his diwani then.

Me think this would be the best character of the show.
With values, good manners like respect for elders, fighting for the truth, more over he is very smart.me thinks he gonna unveil BJ's true face in the court again then Avi will be known about BJ's reality.
I agree with u  about bJ plotting against Dev would come dearly costs her. But Avi will save him from the plot .Till now there is no strong opponent here in the show(RV was there but not like Dev who can fight for truth)He would certainly cross examin BJ in court. Me guessing this leads to expose all her crimes makes everyone shocked.( I will be very happy for u when this  prediction of urs comes true)
Ur prediction might come true but me dont wish it come true WinkLOL, no offense.Ouch (dont take it to heart dear)
Did u see if Dev does every thing for Avi and Arpi then what is the point in Arpi back for revenge from BJ and the Bhayyaji Avi will remain no brains at all.Arpi is a brave girl who can fight for the rights and the truth. Avi also good at heart but wont use his brain at all.They have to fight themselves to show that they r the hero& heroin na.If Dev does everything for them, then only Dev will become hero and Avi will be zero.CryLOL
Me wish Arpi aka Pihu will take Dev's help as a friend not any love kinda relation, to show BJ's crimes to the world then make Avi use his brain to dig deep the mysterious death of Arpi , so that he can reach to the point whether its Pihu or Arpi by himself.Ofcourse BJ wont let any chances to make something to Pihu when  Avi going to bring Arpi back .BJ may  attempt shooot Arpi aka pihu but before then Ammaji will shoot at BJ. Me thinks.

Edited by BenNevis - 10 May 2011 at 4:33pm

chista.Vrish.Sidda8-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index