10th May WU- Dev Proves Pawan Innocent - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
@Priya
darling u need to take plenty of rrest now. Dont be get stressed urself.
Too many things at a time also not good for health , though women r very goood at multi tasking.
take care of urself.Hope u will be much better soon.
Finally, looks like an awesome episode 👏

I like Dev.  I'm not going to base my likes & dislikes as to whether Pihu ends up w/ him or not.  If Pihu is not Arpita, I want her to end up w/ Dev, not Avdesh!  Avdesh deserves a girl who loves her like Arpita did, and Pihu obviously ain't it.

I think BJ will start plotting against Dev as well, and I dearly hope it backfires.

Here is my prediction, and I believe it more firmly than before due to Avdesh's claim of good news @ the end:: Pihu and Arpita are not the same person, but both are alive.  Therefore my prediction is that @ the end of the serial, the real Arpita will show up to Avdesh, and either join him after BJ has been exposed, or do the BJ exposing herself.  Once this is all found out, Kranti's anger against Avdesh will dissipate, and BJ will either go to jail, or get killed resisting arrest. 

hi all

my net went down so cudnt comment again

priya  take care of urself dear

kya girti padti rahti ho

@sow ya i  wud stick to my version that pihu is not arpita

and  u stick to urs

its a deal

i wud be happy if u r right coz then  end wud be happy na

hehee

and nandu

when bahuji said woh naya rangoot aaya hai i  heard it as nwangroot and i thought of u and ur nickname from coolbie family  hehee
@vrish i also like ur theory

but then it does seem rushed from cvs
as it was supposed to be arpita to get revenge from bahuji  

but i want to go with my theory too that dev wud  somehow find out about avdesh past and he wud then help unmasking bahuji

bt double role of arpi and pihu is still possiblity

dev seems alot  sensible gentle guy than bhashan uncle
Thanks for UD,...but seriously all this getting on my nerves since so long...enough is enough yaar..bohat hoagaya. i started this show due to strong powerful character of Avdesh singh thakur aka Bhayyaji. par Cv ruined toatally his role...very disappointed...sometime i feel Avi dont want to use his brain. bus either he is crying or getting angry.. he is now just an emotional fool...i am verh sad for this situatuin seriously.
Thanks a lot Prashu for the Update.

I really can't see Avi suffering so much...My heart literally broke in the end when Avi crushed those papers!💔

thanks for the update prash!! avi jealous is hot! he he...dont know what is planned for this show...with only a few weeks left...

JAZ

thanxxx..avi gettin jealous...hmmm interesting..
Thank u 4 d update ...

Feel bad 4 Avi , bechare ko hamesha blame karte hai ...Mam shd think dat if Avi wanted 2 trap Pawan toh court mein usko bachane ke liye aisa kyun bolta ... m also not understanding Pihu , its like garden scene ka koi effect nahi hua uspe , i mean wen Avi left dey showd her shocked confused n i guess sad as she had 2 talk 2 Avi like dat (now if she is not Arpi why wud she give dat sad look, i feel dat way) but yaha toh Dev ki entry huyi n Avi being jealous...pata nahi kya hoga ... want AVITA 2gether.

There was a blooper 2day...d inspector 1st said dat he got an unknown call n later says dat it was an informer...kya yeda hai inspector n Dev also did not point dat out n telling him 2 get d informer...😆😆😆😆😡😡

B/w was thinkng abt Kyun Ho Gaya Na's climax scene where Vivek has been under illusion dat Ash is gettng married 2 sunil shetty but its a drama by amitabh 2 get vivek 2 confess his luv ... hope Dev is a cupid 4 Avi n Pihu/ Arpin she shd turn out 2 b Arpi coz Cv's r confusing us 😡😡
Edited by coolguy3 - 12 years ago
Hi Prash, thanks for the update.😊

Ok I had a horrible day and this episode does not help.

Another Avdesh-less episode?😲...and what is this of Pihu having a childhood memory?...please let it be Dev who was rambling on while she just smiled.😡...

It's good her brother is out but to be serious, I really don't care. I'm just here for the Avita romance. I want to see Avdesh and his lady love together, not one throwing him dagger looks before marrying another guy. I understand these episodes were shot before the news of the cancellation so I'm hoping the friday episode onwards we will be seeing a shift towards the resolution of the story.

And yeah prash, I agree...she is doing puja and planning evil at the same time?!😡😡...TV/films love showing that contrast, so no surprises there!!