Users

Frequent Posters

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@CB
Iam agreeing with ur deal .
lets us wait & watch. πŸ˜†
But one thing CB as the days r passing one by one im feeling some one going away from me forever.
I wish the production house stops the show with imagine and continue on another channel.But its not possible unless Its GKD2 on another channel or Imagine.Im still hoping just like that even after AS tweeted the show has to end.
At least they run the show until 200 epis. Now its 168 completed. 32 left means they could finish it fixing all the loopholes.Now its just 13 epis left.
AS was on holiday before and now again another chutti. what its mean?
Epi's without Avita? What the CV's planning to show now? The marriage of Pihu& Dev, and Avi realise the Arpi's death is real and would commit suicide.
Then what is the reason behind bringing Pihu into the story , who was a look alike to make Avi suffer more and in the end to kill himself?😑
Me not really interested in the show now. In such hurry they just spoil all the effort of 8 months in few days.😑😭
swamini5 thumbnail
hey sow
How r u

I know its sad but I think we should accept & get over it
Things will be much easier
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh, Pawan has also been ordered not to leave the city, so mami can no longer urge them to take that route.  So if BJ tries terrorizing them more, that will only make things worse for her side.

I hope Dev doesn't get hurt or killed by her goons.  I wouldn't put it past her.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi sow how are u feeling? 

yaar  i understand when u watch the show from begining u feel attached to it. but trust me with time all wud be ok..😊

if the show has to end it wud if it has to go on it wud go on

so lets wait and watch what happens

one thing i have learnt in all my time

never ever to keep expectations from anyone or anything

it only leads to disappointment

i guess thats why i m able to be lot calmer and think ahead  on how to use my time

till then am here wud do all masti etc and enjoy the show as it comes

sochna kya jo bhi hoga dekha jaayega

kal ke liye aaj ko na khona

aaj yeh fir na aayegaa

think that way

u wud be fine then
😊
yoga23priya thumbnail
hiii cb di and sow di πŸ€—

thanks for asking abt me πŸ˜³

i am fine now and also taking alotsss of rest πŸ˜Š

love you πŸ€—

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
good priya and dont do any jumping or hurt urself again

@vrish i dont think from now on any of bahuji plans wud succeed

if the show has to end  then bahuii plans have to fail now
BenNevis thumbnail

Originally posted by: swamini5

hey sow

How r u

I know its sad but I think we should accept & get over it
Things will be much easier

Hey SwaminiπŸ€—
how r u?
Me not good until i did read the prash threads latest comments few minutes back. two members commented that they got replies from Imagine and the show was not ending.This news brought me smile on my face.πŸ˜ƒIm still want to go with my heart as i havecommented in the above post that i have not lost faith  in the continution of the show.

U r right we have to move ahead with the things. But for me it takes some time. I dont watch any serial and any other programs much. This story is just like my life in many scenes. Thats why its very close to my heart.
Did u read AS tweets?
He is on holiday again,( he was on long holiday before few days back).
What its mean? His presence less in upcoming epis? If the show ends then how the CV's bringing the story by showing Pihu weds Dev? Their romance?
Then im sure the show not gonna end soon. me thinks, as my hope & perseverence telling me to believe Imagine until it officially confirms.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

BenNevis thumbnail
Hai Priya , how r u darling. feeling any better now?
do take plenty of rest. Dont move much.
BenNevis thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

hi sow how are u feeling? 

yaar  i understand when u watch the show from begining u feel attached to it. but trust me with time all wud be ok..😊

if the show has to end it wud if it has to go on it wud go on

so lets wait and watch what happens

one thing i have learnt in all my time

never ever to keep expectations from anyone or anything

it only leads to disappointment

i guess thats why i m able to be lot calmer and think ahead  on how to use my time

till then am here wud do all masti etc and enjoy the show as it comes

sochna kya jo bhi hoga dekha jaayega

kal ke liye aaj ko na khona

aaj yeh fir na aayegaa

think that way

u wud be fine then
😊

Hai CBπŸ˜ƒ
Me not feeling well since i heard the bad news. But right now im fine as i did read some one 's comment that they got reply and the show not ending.
@Pink
CB , i never ever expectanything from a person.Honestly.why should we expect? Its everyone's own life and we have to help ourselves not expecting anything from others at any stage. Its one of my principles.
But  here its a show from a channel and that too running very well. What could be the reason for ending such show which got wonderful viewers and the trps also good na.
I agree with u as the the Time is the best healer of any wound .
BTW Thanks for the wonderful advice CB
swamini5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BenNevis

Hey SwaminiπŸ€—
how r u?
Me not good until i did read the prash threads latest comments few minutes back. two members commented that they got replies from Imagine and the show was not ending.This news brought me smile on my face.πŸ˜ƒIm still want to go with my heart as i havecommented in the above post that i have not lost faith  in the continution of the show.

U r right we have to move ahead with the things. But for me it takes some time. I dont watch any serial and any other programs much. This story is just like my life in many scenes. Thats why its very close to my heart.
Did u read AS tweets?
He is on holiday again,( he was on long holiday before few days back).
What its mean? His presence less in upcoming epis? If the show ends then how the CV's bringing the story by showing Pihu weds Dev? Their romance?
Then im sure the show not gonna end soon. me thinks, as my hope & perseverence telling me to believe Imagine until it officially confirms.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Sow,
the show i going to end on 27th May for sure
May be its his weekly holidays and there might be scenss were he is not required

Last week he was on leave cause most of the scbnes were on arpita & her fly

to shoot 1 epsiode itself it takes minimum 2 days