10th May WU- Dev Proves Pawan Innocent - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
hi swamin good morning...

see even i want arpita to come back so vrish theory seems more feasible here..  mayb just mayb  cvs had planned pihu as arpita only but since there is less time they cud  hv changed the script to bring real arpita  out in the end.

ofcourse i do agree this is avita story and they have to be together or love story is incomplete

what is in  cvs mind they only know now
Originally posted by BenNevis

hai camjs😃
@red
i dont know why ,me too felt there must be some real connection between Rai's family and the Krantiji's family.Mamataji might be MC Rai's sister or cousin.That's how Pihu knows this family.
OR
Mama Rai's Cousin is Krantiji.I did feel just like that when they showed Dev&Pihu talking about their chidhood things.

I think He must be Arpi's another Mama
Thats why all these chidhood memories

Some how i feel Papa Rai mast have helped in all these thing
I don't like the thought of Pihu not being Arpi & the real Arpi coming back at the end. Bcos then Avi's interactions with Pihu would be tantamount to an extra-marital affair, wont it ? He has been stalking somebody who was not Arpi while Arpi is alive.

I am going to trust Avi's heart & believe that Pihu is Arpi until & unless the CVs clearly tell us otherwise.

But I am not liking how the show is going. Only few episodes left & still we are seeing less of Avita & more of all the supporting actors. And yeh mama kitna footage kha raha hai. Its like the CVs are still going round & round about Pihu & mama not believing Avi & taking out their anger on him. Abhi tho bas karo yaar. What was there for mama to get angry with Avi yesterday. All that he said was in support of Pawan, still he had to give Avi a bhashan.

CVs please come out of this loop & take the story forward. There are only a few epis left.
hi tp  ya  mama has taken more of footage then the lead. its high time mama stops bhashan and think in logic manner

poor guy is doing pranam and supporting ur son and still blast him

thats why now i m counting on dev to find out about avdesh..  he cud end up being the surprise package here
And can we hope for any maha episodes in  between before the show ends ??
Originally posted by chatterbox

hi tp  ya  mama has taken more of footage then the lead. its high time mama stops bhashan and think in logic manner

poor guy is doing pranam and supporting ur son and still blast him

thats why now i m counting on dev to find out about avdesh..  he cud end up being the surprise package here
ya Cb even i think

But as TP says & As i always said their SOUL CONNECTION that's why avdesh is after Phiu sorry arpita.
Strong feeling Arpita  want'ds avdesh to see the truth of BJ
but Cv's enough now at least show some revelation

u all r saying pihu is arpita and she wants avdesh  to stop violence and learn to use his brains. clearly the msg hasnt gone across so why cant pihu use a different but gentle approach and make him think who is behind all the drama then only wud avdesh find the enemy within his home

u all r saying pihu is arpita and she wants avdesh  to stop violence and learn to use his brains. clearly the msg hasnt gone across so why cant pihu use a different but gentle approach and make him think who is behind all the drama then only wud avdesh find the enemy within his home

Abhi start hoga CB
I think as per article today they might talk of Pihu's marriage to Dev.Then we might know...

swamin tb articles either they r not upto mark or story changes  from what they reported..

example

tb reported arpita action saves bhaiyaaji

here arpita shoots ranvijay and both run  and they take shelter in some village where avdesh is cured and arpita sees another side of avdesh who is much respected.

bt this track never came

in fact after rv shooting  avdesh and arpi were found by goons and taken to haveli.
the other village track came later when these two were on the run again

swamin tb articles either they r not upto mark or story changes  from what they reported..

example

tb reported arpita action saves bhaiyaaji

here arpita shoots ranvijay and both run  and they take shelter in some village where avdesh is cured and arpita sees another side of avdesh who is much respected.

bt this track never came

in fact after rv shooting  avdesh and arpi were found by goons and taken to haveli.
the other village track came later when these two were on the run again

Ya i know normally TB articles are also not reliable.
 But I think by end of this week we should know about arpita
cause if they have to end the show... iam  sure they will show a happy ending
and BJ's revelation they will definetly  show CB