jogi and dhamini track is irritating

Posted: 12 years ago
whats wrong if divya cooks food for jogi. she is his wife it is her right to take care of him, tappu is evil so he punished her but what did divya do she always supported him in all situations. divya dint let damini to cook so he took her to office this is soo stupid and which wife will accept a servent getting more importance then her. jogi gave more importance to iccha even divya accepted. jogi wanted to give fathers love to iccha as ahe lost her father due to him and now i think he is trying to give husband love to damini as she lost her husband due to him this is too much and so disgusting. and y did damini accept new job even though she know that divya wants her to stay away from jogi. if she says no to the job jogi is not not going to force her. she is acting innocent and getting all her wishes. first she settled her daughter and now she is trying to settle permanently in jogi s house 
i guess i have been watching the wrong serial ...
Originally posted by tejuraj

what did divya do she always supported him in all situations. 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† really did she support all the time...😲forgot about Masoom episode.The way Divya reacted and Jogi ran out of the house to prove his innocenceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†divya and supporting jogi very funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jdfan

i guess i have been watching the wrong serial ...
We watch Uttaran which has Iccha and Damini are the +ve ckts. I think their is another serial where Iccha and damini are -ve CKTs. I think this is a secret serial that is exclusively shown.πŸ˜†

whats wrong if divya cooks food for jogi. she is his wife it is her right to take care of him, tappu is evil so he punished her but what did divya do she always supported him in all situations. divya dint let damini to cook so he took her to office this is soo stupid and which wife will accept a servent getting more importance then her. jogi gave more importance to iccha even divya accepted. jogi wanted to give fathers love to iccha as ahe lost her father due to him and now i think he is trying to give husband love to damini as she lost her husband due to him this is too much and so disgusting. and y did damini accept new job even though she know that divya wants her to stay away from jogi. if she says no to the job jogi is not not going to force her. she is acting innocent and getting all her wishes. first she settled her daughter and now she is trying to settle permanently in jogi s house 
i think there is a bit confusion ..whose acting innocent ..trying to settle permanently in whose house?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jdfan

i think there is a bit confusion ..whose acting innocent ..trying to settle permanently in whose house?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

A pregnant lady πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ want to hide her masti ki nishani by this way πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Very very good post damini is such a wrost charactor...
Originally posted by varun.tap

Very very good post damini is such a wrost charactor...

I was wondering how Varun missed such wonderful thread πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  @ bold
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ankit111

I was wondering how Varun missed such wonderful thread πŸ˜‰

🀣 Yes!!! because nowadays I have very less time to come here!!!Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago