zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackb28

R u 100 Yrs Old??? ROFL

WoW!!! U Live In Singapore..

I Know u R a Teacher..Right??? Howz Ur Students??

yes im more than 100.. the 21 on profile was a cover to hide my real age...ROFL

and yes im a teacher in the weekends and a assistant admin executive in weekdays..

im a workaholic...

i mean i used to be... the day i knew geet, i hav become lazier...Wink

students are of course BETTER then their teacher herself...CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackb28

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by Absoluv

Hello Gurls..Hug..how r u all ???...Missed u all today...My computer time has been compromised between me & my hubby so NOW I will NOT b able to spend as much time as I used to on this forum...Cry...Gotta take some REAL responsibilities SERIOUSLY...Cannot Afford to SLACK in life...Smile...So from this day I will just come at Tanu's Update...So kindly PM me the theme & I will try to put the pic...Tongue...I totally Missed TANUzzz today...had a arguement with my hubby so ...Ufff...Ouch...Nyways...Please do not forget this humble buddy of urs...I will always remember u gurls with luv...Please do keep in touch...via email : Absoluv@hotmail.com...hope to stay in touch with all of u...luv u gurls...Have fun & remeber me at times...Wink...I will try to put the pic for tomorrow's theme...Wink
Ohhh Param I Will Misss You Allot
And When You Have Time Plzz Come Here And I WIll Send You Everyday EmailBig smile and pm ofcouseBig smile
Love Ya Allot  me have to go nowww take care and big kisss to ur childerenHugHug
bye jaanHug

Awww...sweet Veronika dear...I will misss u a lottt tooo gurl...Sure thing do keep in touch thru email...that wud b so nice of u...Will b popping in at Tanu's tho...so take care & keep in touch...lots of luv to u gurl...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaaratqblackb28

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Girls Me Going To Sleep Its Late Now Tom Have To Go To Work
See You allTom GoodNight Love Ya All ByeHug
@Bye My Vampire BubblyHug
@Sofii Love Ya Allot Bye See You TomHug

Bye Vampires Boss...

Take Care

Sweet Dreams Abt Dev & Arjun..ROFL   

zaaratq

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara25

R u 100 Yrs Old??? ROFL

WoW!!! U Live In Singapore..

I Know u R a Teacher..Right??? Howz Ur Students??

yes im more than 100.. the 21 on profile was a cover to hide my real age...ROFL

and yes im a teacher in the weekends and a assistant admin executive in weekdays..

im a workaholic...

i mean i used to be... the day i knew geet, i hav become lazier...Wink

students are of course BETTER then their teacher herself...CryCryCry

Tell Me One Thing Why U Call UrSelf Toilet Queen??/ LOL

zaaratq

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

Hello Gurls..Hug..how r u all ???...Missed u all today...My computer time has been compromised between me & my hubby so NOW I will NOT b able to spend as much time as I used to on this forum...Cry...Gotta take some REAL responsibilities SERIOUSLY...Cannot Afford to SLACK in life...Smile...So from this day I will just come at Tanu's Update...So kindly PM me the theme & I will try to put the pic...Tongue...I totally Missed TANUzzz today...had a arguement with my hubby so ...Ufff...Ouch...Nyways...Please do not forget this humble buddy of urs...I will always remember u gurls with luv...Please do keep in touch...via email : Absoluv@hotmail.com...hope to stay in touch with all of u...luv u gurls...Have fun & remeber me at times...Wink...I will try to put the pic for tomorrow's theme...Wink

O Param...Will Miss U A Lot... How r U???

Awww Bubbly dear..Hug.will miss u too gurl...do keep in touch whenever possible...I will b poppin gin at Tanu's tho...toh wahan mulakat hoti rahegi...take care dear...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaaratqblackb28

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Bye boss and VERO jaan..Hug

blackb28

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

O Param...Will Miss U A Lot... How r U???

Awww Bubbly dear..Hug.will miss u too gurl...do keep in touch whenever possible...I will b poppin gin at Tanu's tho...toh wahan mulakat hoti rahegi...take care dear...

Me Good n U???But I Will Not Available On Tanu's Updates As I Watch Geet On TV..

zaaratq

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index