Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by zaara25

Smile

Hey bubbly jaanHugHug

i made a mistake just now...

i thought u posted some pictures as usual and i said awesome bubbly.. matter is, the one who posted the pictures was REEMA doc...LOLLOLD'oh

hahahahahahahahaha Miss Toilet Queen...U Missed Me So Much.. ROFL

How r U????????? Embarrassed  

im getting older jaan...ROFL

and im fine... how about u??

U Buddie ( Old Woman). ROFL Me Too Good.

How Was Ur Day???

Where Do u Live????

OLD WOMAN!!CryCryCry

ya old woman lives in singapore...

day was as usual DeadOuch

R u 100 Yrs Old??? ROFL

WoW!!! U Live In Singapore..

I Know u R a Teacher..Right??? Howz Ur Students??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaaratqkirti_fiji

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Hello Gurls..Hug..how r u all ???...Missed u all today...My computer time has been compromised between me & my hubby so NOW I will NOT b able to spend as much time as I used to on this forum...Cry...Gotta take some REAL responsibilities SERIOUSLY...Cannot Afford to SLACK in life...Smile...So from this day I will just come at Tanu's Update...So kindly PM me the theme & I will try to put the pic...Tongue...I totally Missed TANUzzz today...had a arguement with my hubby so ...Ufff...Ouch...Nyways...Please do not forget this humble buddy of urs...I will always remember u gurls with luv...Please do keep in touch...via email : Absoluv@hotmail.com...hope to stay in touch with all of u...luv u gurls...Have fun & remeber me at times...Wink...I will try to put the pic for tomorrow's theme...Wink

Oh paramHugHug  ill be missing u param...CryCry

CryCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackb28

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Hello Gurls..Hug..how r u all ???...Missed u all today...My computer time has been compromised between me & my hubby so NOW I will NOT b able to spend as much time as I used to on this forum...Cry...Gotta take some REAL responsibilities SERIOUSLY...Cannot Afford to SLACK in life...Smile...So from this day I will just come at Tanu's Update...So kindly PM me the theme & I will try to put the pic...Tongue...I totally Missed TANUzzz today...had a arguement with my hubby so ...Ufff...Ouch...Nyways...Please do not forget this humble buddy of urs...I will always remember u gurls with luv...Please do keep in touch...via email : Absoluv@hotmail.com...hope to stay in touch with all of u...luv u gurls...Have fun & remeber me at times...Wink...I will try to put the pic for tomorrow's theme...Wink

oh dear, please give lots of pappies to your hubby from our side, and kiss and make up with your hubby please please, we wont forget you, so take care and when you get some free time and are free from your responsibilities do come here, thanks for your email address, and i will send you the pm for the pics that i find, you can choose from there if you want and

you are in for the punishment rightWink

Awww...luv u gurl...will try to KISS & make up with my hubby...Wink...as for the punishment...YES...they shud put up the pic of Tej with the ILU caption...LOL

I hope Thush Hug& ZaaraHug dear will b as Sportive as our dearest Veronika.Hug...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kash-Gurti-Visuzaaratqkirti_fijiblackb28

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

Ohhh Param I Will Misss You Allot
And When You Have Time Plzz Come Here And I WIll Send You Everyday EmailBig smile and pm ofcouseBig smile
Love Ya Allot  me have to go nowww take care and big kisss to ur childerenHugHug
bye jaanHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zaaratqkirti_fijiblackb28

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

Oh paramHugHug  ill be missing u param...CryCry
Cry

Cry

Awww...Zaara dearest...will miss u tooo...Hug...do keep in touch via email : Absoluv@hotmail.com

I wud really luv to b in touch with all of u...enjoy...gurl...I will meet u all at Tanu's tho...Tongue

Kash-Gurti-Visuzaaratqkirti_fiji

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
its half 11 here, me going to sleep, need to get work done early morning, you all take care and behave

last vote count till page 32 is

should post - 5
shouldnt post - 2
'P.S. boss hasnt voted)

i shall post pics later and i will send pm to everyone ok, 

sofi still waiting for your vote

zaaratqKash-Gurti-Visublackb28

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Girls Me Going To Sleep Its Late Now Tom Have To Go To Work
See You allTom GoodNight Love Ya All ByeHug
@Bye My Vampire BubblyHug
@Sofii Love Ya Allot Bye See You TomHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaaratqblackb28

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index