Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by zaara25

BOSS, sister and DOC and sam if u r here,

im leaving...

will be less active...

sorry but im upset...

with the ranking...

will only com fo tanu's update..

don ask me why i had a change of mind...

i saw the chart and gt upset... MR ***** is gonna regret...

oh zaara dont go, you have become a essential part of this cd/cc besides who will not be your sis, she will be sad, mega sad than me for sure, she will have to take both your punishment, this is not nice, you came here made us addicted to you and now you leavingCry, come back sweety please come back

BUT BOSS I TOLD U ILL B AT TANU's UPDATE...

I lost hopes on IF though BOSS...

GIVE ME MOTIVATION...

to stay...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSammykirti_fiji

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

im leaving...

will be less active...

sorry but im upset...

with the ranking...

oh zaara dont go, you have become a essential part of this cd/cc besides who will not be your sis, she will be sad, mega sad than me for sure, she will have to take both your punishment, this is not nice, you came here made us addicted to you and now you leavingCry, come back sweety please come back

GIVE ME MOTIVATION...

to stay...

motivation

well by going away from IF, what do your gain what does GC and DD gain, ok ok you will say that you staying here also isnt profitable for GC  and DD since they are still 2 and 3, but its at these times when the love for GC and DD is tested,  you have to be here, doest the position 2 and 3 reduce our admiration for GC and DD, no it doesnt, we still have the same and if not more love and admiration for them right, you might say that the other actress has more admiration but we are not competing with her fans, if she is winning good for her, we all know how popular geet and msk (DD and GC) are, and no way its going to go down, GC and DD fans dont go for negative publicity, we try to kep out GF forum clean, we have the largest number of posts and threads, GC and DD fans are so many, (i still dont get the comments numbers) but if you read the comments on GC and DD profile they are so so nice and full of emotions

so stay here

SweetSammyzaaratq

SweetSammy IF-Rockerz
SweetSammy
SweetSammy

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

motivation

well by going away from IF, what do your gain what does GC and DD gain, ok ok you will say that you staying here also isnt profitable for GC  and DD since they are still 2 and 3, but its at these times when the love for GC and DD is tested,  you have to be here, doest the position 2 and 3 reduce our admiration for GC and DD, no it doesnt, we still have the same and if not more love and admiration for them right, you might say that the other actress has more admiration but we are not competing with her fans, if she is winning good for her, we all know how popular geet and msk (DD and GC) are, and no way its going to go down, GC and DD fans dont go for negative publicity, we try to kep out GF forum clean, we have the largest number of posts and threads, GC and DD fans are so many, (i still dont get the comments numbers) but if you read the comments on GC and DD profile they are so so nice and full of emotions

so stay here

ClapClapClapClapClap

main to ab comment hi nahi karte...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_fiji

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

im leaving...

will be less active...

sorry but im upset...

with the ranking...

GIVE ME MOTIVATION...

to stay...

motivation

so stay here

boss u making me cry like baby...CryCry

i am not leaving...

NOT LEAVING FROM forum..

and im not doing that just for gurti..

im doing it for u, my another fren who begged me to stay and for all my buddies in GF,,,,

ESP for my buddies,,,

now BOSS, give me tissues, coz my tears are flowing non-stop...CryCry

Edited by zaara25 - 10 May 2011 at 12:22pm

SweetSammy-Mrs.MSK-

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsammo

motivation

so stay here

Clap

samia when you coming to tanus update, you still have to do your punishment

SweetSammy-Mrs.MSK-

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

im leaving...

will be less active...

sorry but im upset...

with the ranking...

GIVE ME MOTIVATION...

to stay...

motivation

so stay here

boss u making me cry like baby...CryCry

i am not leaving...

NOT LEAVING FROM forum..

and im not doing that just for gurti..

im doing it for u, my another fren who begged me to stay and for all my buddies in GF,,,,

ESP for my buddies,,,

now BOSS, give me tissues, coz my tears are flowing non-stop...CryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSammyzaaratq-Mrs.MSK-

SweetSammy IF-Rockerz
SweetSammy
SweetSammy

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

motivation

so stay here

Clap

Ya Ya when ever i'll come i'll do it ...
Waise i really like Jugnu mama ...LOL
kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Ya Ya when ever i'll come i'll do it ...
Waise i really like Jugnu mama ...LOL

yes i read about his actions todayROFL poor mamu becomes mamu all the time

SweetSammyzaaratq

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index