Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FunnyFF:*AbhIya-Shaadi Ke Baad*updated-part28pg.68 (Page 60)

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
haha I was right nirali & josh r metz & jeh's baby.And the prsn who is stalking nirbhay will b none other thn nirali.Pammi Panchi ki baby.Sahi hai baby elephant hi hogiLOLLOL.Nirbhay Abhiya mai misunderstanding khadi karega.I m so excited 2 read another partEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alone-

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
awesomeLOLi guess nirali will help abhiyaLOL

-Alone-

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhuri16

awesome update aditi.Hug.Hug...i luvd it 2 d coreStar...see i guessed correct abt nirali n joshEmbarrassed
i was laughing like madROFLROFL...omg!!omg!!..baby elephantROFL...mera bechara sidCry.LOLLOL...
i luvd his dialoguesLOL.LOL...pammi apnie mummy ki thara haiROFL.ROFL...can't u make a siddy boy...instead of small birdieAngry...how can they beat my nirabhay.Angry..i can forgive them 4 this but making that poor soul with riaDead...poor nirabhay.Cry...hayee.!!.some one is stalking nirabay n talking video...woh T ki beti tho nehi na!!!continue soon m waiting eagerly n thnx 4 d pmSmile

Thnx a lot dear. Thnx 4 loving it. Ya, every1 was correct abt nirali n josh.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. n i have made a small birdie coz she is gonna b the ultimate fun element LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.n what can b the greater punishment 4 nirbhay than keeping him with ria. now he has 2 tolerate her. really bechara.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. 

sweety_crazed

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

haha I was right nirali & josh r metz & jeh's baby.And the prsn who is stalking nirbhay will b none other thn nirali.Pammi Panchi ki baby.Sahi hai baby elephant hi hogiLOLLOL.Nirbhay Abhiya mai misunderstanding khadi karega.I m so excited 2 read another partEmbarrassed

Yes dear, u were r8. Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.n ya, it's nirali coz afterall usse nirbhay ka watt jo lagana hai. LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.n nirbhay... , aisa baccha hai jo aapna mom-dad tak ko nahi chodta.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilove99

awesomeLOLi guess nirali will help abhiyaLOL

Thnx. Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.ya, nirali will help but who knows how much she'll b able!!!Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

ilove99

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
omg..that was awesome..loved it...

josh and nirali..i knew about them...stalking one will ne nirali..aakhir...uska BBB jo nikalna hai...omg..baby panchi..meaning pammi...khaati rehti hai..arre..baby sid better rehta..chal koi na..waiting for next update..thanks for pm...

-Alone-

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peehu24

omg..that was awesome..loved it...

josh and nirali..i knew about them...stalking one will ne nirali..aakhir...uska BBB jo nikalna hai...omg..baby panchi..meaning pammi...khaati rehti hai..arre..baby sid better rehta..chal koi na..waiting for next update..thanks for pm...

Thnx dear. Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Actually, i guess every1 knew abt them.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Yup, that's nirali. U r welcome.
Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I knew I knew ki nirali and josh would be jeh and maithali's kids only Big smile

-Alone-

Go to top