Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FunnyFF:*AbhIya-Shaadi Ke Baad*updated-part28pg.68 (Page 13)

Deepi20 Goldie
Deepi20
Deepi20

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Awww...poor Abhay! This update was funny! Can't wait to know Abhay's answer to Piya's question. Update soon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alone-

mansim Senior Member
mansim
mansim

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
nice partClapClap
loved itEmbarrassed
wow piya slapped abhay coolShockedLOLLOL
dumb abhay cant even tell whether she is pia or maithiliLOL
thanks for the pmBig smile
precap is interestingLOL
update soonWink

-Alone-

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Wow again a great part.Abhiya's part was too funny.Thnx for pm.

-Alone-

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Part-9

Abhay returns home with fear. Pia is waiting 4 him. When he arrives pia starts "You know, I was a fool when I married you ?"Abhay replies, Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice it!" Pia says "Shut up!! When i m terribly angry with u , why u always take it lightly ? Don't u feel shame ?" Abhay replies "  In fact i feel angry but i try to control my anger by cleaning toilet." Pia is wondered. Pia says " How it helps u?". Abhay replies " Because i use ur toothbrush". Pia is going 2 faint but controls herself. She shouts " Now come to the point. Tell me what were u doing with metz? U told me that u love me n so i married u but now u were telling metz that u love her? What the hell is this?". Abhay is thinking what he should answer. Pia again asks " Tell me, whom u love most Piayali or maithli?" Abhay is looking at the clock n replies " One minute!! Neither i love piya...li most nor maith...li because  i love Brett Lee most. He is my favorite cricket player.& now there is a match of him is going on tv n i have to watch it." Abhay switches on the tv n starts watching the match. Pia can't tolerate more. She takes the remote n throws it.She tells " I were a supermodel from paris . All the boys were after me. I were soo hot. But i married u. I was really a fool to marry u. U r a old-fashioned person who doesn't value my talents. U never look back to me when i wear such short dresses. U think it's bad choice?"  Abhay becomes angry. He tells " U stupid piyali. What do u think of ur yourself? Don't forget ur past . U were a top model from where?  Paris? Huh!! I always thought that u r a flop model who doesn't know her actual beauty. U think that short dresses make u beautiful? U r wrong. Actual beauty lies on heart." Pia says " Oh really? Then why u r so attracted to metz? Her heart is full of poison n lies." Abhay tells " Come on pia . She was my love in once upon a time. I can't totally ignore her. & why u r so angry with me in this fact that i loved someone n went 2 meet metz. U also had a long line of lovers. Specially that werewolf jay. U kept doing all cheap things to attract him .I know all of that." Pia blushes. She tells " I... was suffering from partial amnesia n the reason was u. What was my fault? U erased my memory n expected that  i will still remember u!! How could it be possible? I weren't a supernatural creature who could remember some1 special  after memory erasing. !!!But i was the 1 who  felt a strange attraction 2 u ,don't forget it.". Now it's time 4 abhay to blush. He tells " O...o... i...m not telling that u were totally at fault. I also had some fault." Pia's all anger cools. She starts smiling, hugs abhay n tells "Ok. forget what happened.  Do u remember i haven't visit some new places for 6 months. Why don't u arrange my visit to a new place where i haven't been yet?" Abhay answers " Of course. I can arrange. What about kitchen?". Pia again starts but abhay stops her n says " Not again!!! I have  read an article  about how many words women use a day is 30,000.But in the case of a man it is 15,000."Pia  replies "the reason has to be because we have to repeat everything to men". Abhay then turns to pia  and asks , "What?".

Precap: Metz is searching friendsbook to find about abhay. She sees some of wedding pics of abhIya. She remains speechless...

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

REBECCA_ROLFEpiyali.1228mansimpallavisarkarMavi18mangonaminahil1997Deepi20Cute_GalPari-Guptahazra66--Signorina--Courageous_LeoAkshi0019Princyz_Bellemijanurilove99.SmokeySilence...Bournville..

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
wow!thanks that you added some lovey dovey scenes!!waiting for metzLOL

Edited by ilove99 - 02 June 2011 at 3:43am

-Alone-

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
cool coolm u threw a lot of marriage jokes in this one.

-Alone-

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Loved Piya's last dialogue
I agree with her we speak double because boys dont understand in 1 time srry no offence to boys
Is Metz evil??????
Thanks for the PM

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alone-.SmokeySilence.

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_smart

Awesome update
Loved Piya's last dialogue
I agree with her we speak double because boys dont understand in 1 time srry no offence to boys
Is Metz evil??????
Thanks for the PM

Thnx a lot. Ya boys take a lot time 2 understand 1 thing n when they understand it's too late. Sorry, no offense 2 boys.

Metz will b damn stupid rather than evil . then it'll b different from the show.

Go to top