d childrens make cute pairs
thnx 4 d pm
do pm me nxt time also...

Thnx sanaa.. ya children r cute.. i'll pm u ..😊
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

PART-28

Pia is sitting in the dark room. She hasn't even lit the light of the room. she is continuing her crying. When abhay was knocking at the door n begging her 4 opening it , pia felt that if she could run 2 the door, open the door n give abhay a tight hug but at the same she remembered the way she created a scene in front of all, so how will b she able 2 face abhay??

Pia is sitting on the floor beside the bed, her hands r lying on the bed . She slowly puts her head on the bed... The window of the room is open, from where a gentle breeze in coming inside n touching pia's sad face... her hair is also blowing with the breeze n the wonderful silver moon is peeping at her by the window.. Oh GOD!! The scene is so beautiful !! If any1 wud give a look 2 pia at this moment, his/her heart also will cry 4 pia's pain which she created by herself... but she didn't want 2 create it , it's the destiny which played a dirty prank on her...

Pia is almost sleepy...because of heavy dose of crying her eyes r closing down by their selves. Suddenly she feels a cold touch on her back... She tries 2 move but som1 ties her eyes with a black a piece of cloth n also ties her mouth with another piece of cloth. Pia was thundered with the sudden incidents happening with her , so she forgot what 2 do. But when she tries 2 move her hands , her hands also get tied with ropes n the same happens with her legs also...n as pia was already tired of crying n dying in her heart , she faints. n then that person carries her senseless body n leaves the room.. There was no1 in the downstairs who can see what was happening. n Raichands never appoints a security guard permanently, so the job became more easy for that person 2 take pia out from Raichand mansion...

Khurana mansion

Jeh is trying 2 quarrel with maithli 4 a long time.. But metz isn't giving him any chance 2 fight with her.. Don't think that metz is behaving very romantic with jeh or she is trying 2 pacify his anger !!! Jeh isn't  getting any chance coz after coming from the party metz is completely busy with herself. 1st she put-off her make-up, then she went 4 a shower n her shower is continuing 4 the past 2hrs. Jeh is unable 2 understand that what's she is doing in washroom 4 2hrs!!😕 but he isn't a person 2 sit quietly, he's also planning n arranging the lines which he wud tell 2 metz.. n he is thinking which  questions he'll ask 2 her...

Finally, metz comes from washroom. Jeh was going 2 start but he sees that metz has sat on her dressing table. n she starts adorning herself . n jeh keeps staring at her coz this fact can't b denied that metz looks so much beautiful while sitting on dressing table n seeing her adorning herself is a treat 4 eyes!!!

After sometime, metz gets up n switches off the light . Then she goes 2 the bed  n falls asleep.

Now, jeh is unable 2 control his anger.. He knows very well that metz is doing all these purposely as she won't b able 2 answer his questions... He knows metz still loves abhay..she cares 4 him.. so, what was the need 2 get married with him!!!

Jeh feels if he cud take revenge from her.. But how?? Suddenly he gets an idea which can hurt metz like a bullet entering into her heart!! He quickly opens metz's cloth-cabinet n takes out her metz's most favorite 200 yrs. old red gown which she keeps wearing frequently.. Then he opens the drawer of the table n picks up a sharp scissor ..n then he cuts metz's favorite gown into pieces !!! n when he was cutting the gown he felt that he is cutting metz's heart.. n it gave him a divine pleasure. 

After that , he throws the gown pieces in the waste basket n he goes 4 a shower. After having a nice shower, his mind becomes completely fresh n he also goes 2 the bed n falls asleep.

Sprinkles of water wakes up Pia... She quickly gets up n tries 2 find where is she. Her eyes, mouth, hands n legs r opened. So,  very quickly she  takes look of  her around n she finds herself on a sea-beach !!! n she was lying on a very comfortable round soft bed beside the sea !!!! she is feeling that she is dreaming. she pinches herself n understands that it's not dream but it's reality. But with that she is very scared that what's she is doing alone beside a sea at this time of night!!! She understands that it's very soon 2 become dawn. Infact already the moment has come when she cud see a beautiful dawn in front of her own eyes !! The sun is rising n this scene can't b described in the words.. Pia forgets everything 4 a moment that where is she, how she came there, who brought her here. She is only lost in the beauty of nature.. Infront of her own eyes 2day's run is rising n it seems that the sun is rising on the sea!! n the sun's 1st ray is falling on a man who is standing on the sea , near the sea-beach... But his bare back is only seen. Besides this, He is wearing a black jeans .  Pia also can't take off her eyes from the man n it's true that none cus take off his/her eyes from this scene.   It seems that he is washing away all of his sins/faults with the ray of sun n the water of the sea... The man moves round n now his face can b seen..

But, Pia can't see his face properly as her eyes r dazzled with sun's ray.. but as soon her eyes r becoming normal , she can see the face of the man..n he is none other than but "ABHAY"!!!!

Pia speaks: Abhay!! U !!!

Abhay comes slowly 2wards her..pia is staring at him without closing her eye-lids 4 a moment. Now abhay is very close 2 her.

Pia: abhay, yeh sab...

Abhay puts his finger on her lips n carries her into his arms n goes on the sea... then he puts pia down in the sea where sea-waves r touching their feets...

Pia can't control her curiosity now.

Pia: Plz abhay , meri sawal ka jawab de do warna main pagal ho jaungi.

Abhay: Pia, tum  already pagal ho chuki ho. Itna romantic n beautiful moment mein bhi tumhe sawal poochna hai!!! Anyway, poocho, kya poochna chahti ho? Aaj mein tumhe sawal poochne se nahi rokunga aur saara sawalon ka jawab bhi dunga. Main chahta hun ke aaj ke baad humara beech saara sawal-jawab khatam ho jaye aur sirf aur sirf pyaar rahe...humesha ke liye.

Pia: main yeh poochna chahti hun ke main yahaan kaise aayi? yeh kaunsi jagah hai?

Abhay(smiling): i knew it. Tum yehi poochogi. Toh suno-

kaal raat jab tum darwaja nahi khol rahi thi tab mujhe ek idea aaya. Maine humari room ke window se andaar aya aur tumhe kidnap kar liya aur yahan laaya. Yeh jagah Goa hain.. Tumhe yaad hai na maine tumhe bola tha ke tumhare liye surprise hai , humari anniversary gift. Toh maine pehle se hi yeh sea-beach area 1-din ke liye book kar liya tha taaki koi humein disturb na kar sake n no1 will b here...socha tha ke kaal party ke baad hi hum nikal jayenge.. lekin sab galat ho gaya... phir bhi maine tumhari surprise bigadne nahi dia.. n itni jaldi kaise pahuncha yahaan iske barein mein sawal poocho hi mat... dnt forget i m the super powerful vampire afterall (Abhay winks at pia)..Meri power pe thoda sa bharosa toh kar hi sakti ho naa.. Aur main yeh nahi chahta ke tum yeh sunke phirse faint ho jao ke maine kuch raston se tumhe udake laaya hun...(Abhay starts ROFLing🤣)...

Pia: Chahe jo bhi ho abhay... how can i ask 4 forgiveness from u?? main maafi ke layak nahi hun .. i m a very bad wife naa?

Abhay gets up n pulls pia 2wards him... Now they r very close 2 each other that they can hear the deep breath of each other. Then abhay kisses on pia's forehead n says- Come on pia.. Who doesn't do mistakes? But the way u were crying yesterday my heart was tearing apart by hearing n seeing that..

Pia: What ?? Tumne mujhe dekha? Maine toh darwaja bandh kar dia tha ...

Abhay: Again Pia u r mistaking... u know naa i can read ur mind n even i can see u if i want..

Pia: I know that u can read my mind, lekin tum mujhe dekhte bhi ho!!!

abhay: Iss mein kaunsi naya baat hai? Main toh har roz tumhe dekhta hun specially jab tum nahane jaati ho...Bina permission ka dekhne ka majaa hi kuch aur hai...

pia: Kya?? Tumhe toh main...

Then pia chases abhay in the sea n they make wet each other with sea water...  But still pia is unable 2 catch abhay n abhay says-"catch me if u can".

Then abhay runs 2wards the sea-shore n stumbles on the bed which was kept there.. at the mean time pia also reaches there n she holds abhay arms...

Pia: Aab kahan bhagon ge?

Abhay : Mujhe kahi bhi nahi bhagna hai..

Pia brings her face very close 2 abhay –

Pia: Aur main tumhe bhag ne bhi nahi dungi...

Then she slowly puts her lips on abhay's cold pinkish lips n kisses him passionately n abhay also responds 2 her with same passion...

They both starts getting more n more close on the bed n the morning sun is smiling at them...

PRECAP: Metz finds her gown in the waste basket...Abhiya returns home after 1day n A BIG PARTY ...   

Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
it was really romantic
continue soonEdited by Pari-Gupta - 12 years ago
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ITS AWESOME:-):-)...,...,...,...,... :-) YOU ARE A LOVELY WRITER:-)...
-Alone- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi.rose

ITS AWESOME:-):-)...,...,...,...,... :-) YOU ARE A LOVELY WRITER:-)...

thnx a lot dear 4 liking it🤗... n accept my heartiest thnx 4 ur praise😳
ilove99 thumbnail
superb...gosh!abhay pia ko nahate hue dekhta hai🤣
-Alone- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilove99

superb...gosh!abhay pia ko nahate hue dekhta hai🤣

Thnx yaar.. haan abhay pia ko nahate hue dekhta hai😳 .. yeh idea mast hai naa??😉🤣This is the side effect of having vampu hubby..🤣🤣
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice update :) loved it btw another party?? they just had one!!
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
it was really awesome..abhiya were so cute..lol abhay watches piya while taking bath! 😆