ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ash is the Best

They don't have to ask the mirror. We have got the answer from our readers. In the new ApunKaChoice poll on the prettiest star wife in Bollywood, Aishwarya Rai has emerged the winner.

Star wives are a curious lot. Never to be really sidelined by the attention their hubbies hog, they indeed get as much strobe-lights flickering with their beauty, charm and persona. In a chat show recently, Hrithik Roshan frankly admitted that his wife Sussanne Roshan gets hit on more at parties than he. Shahrukh Khan's wife Gauri Khan has been described as 'stunningly beautiful' by filmmaker Mira Nair. Likewise Kajol, now a mother of two, can still make heads turn at a do. Not to forget Twinkle Khanna who can leave the guys weak at the knees.

But it's Aishwarya Rai, once named the ninth most beautiful woman in the world, who has been voted the prettiest star wife with 39 percent ayes of the total 1830 votes the poll got.

Who else got how many votes? Read on ahead…

Kajol, married to Ajay Devgan, gave a tough competition to Ash and was in fact leading for a good part of the poll. She stands second with 35 percent votes.

Twinkle Khanna, wife of Akshay Kumar, took the third spot with 11 percent approval in the poll.

Gauri Khan, wife of Shahrukh Khan, came fourth with 10 percent votes.

Wife of Hrithik Roshan, Sussanne came last with just 5 percent votes.

- Apunkachoice

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Personally I didn't think she had much competition besides Twinkle but Congrats to herπŸ˜›
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
She is really preety.😊
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This must have been the easiest competition for Ash to win. Her competition was so sub-par.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Expected given the level of competition.
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No doubt in that!! Go Aishu!!!! <3
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Will we have a new poll for the prettiest star husband/almost husband soon ? πŸ˜›
Edited by qwww - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: qwww

Will we have a new poll for the prettiest star husband/almost husband soon ? πŸ˜›

πŸ˜† I can see that happening and Hrithik might winπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

_notinuse_ thumbnail
I don't see how Gauri and Susanna fit into the pic. They're not stars. Unless the article means star's wife which in that case Aish is a bigger star than her husband
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Ben i was Stairing at Aishu's pic... she said "r u like cheking me out"...πŸ˜›

No Doubt She is Prettiest Star Wife... My Beauty No.3...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago