Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SS - Say it again - Update - Part 4/Pg 7 (Page 5)

vmpp Groupbie
vmpp
vmpp

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
it was a great update!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ginasapmridhu

angelirebelli IF-Dazzler
angelirebelli
angelirebelli

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Great update... cant wait to see where this is headed... keep 'em coming gurll Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mridhu

anuamu Groupbie
anuamu
anuamu

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
hey very nice update plz continue...

mridhu

arul01 Goldie
arul01
arul01

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
really nice... can't wait for more updates!

mridhu

sinak IF-Dazzler
sinak
sinak

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Plz continue soon

mridhu

Nihira-fan IF-Rockerz
Nihira-fan
Nihira-fan

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
great SS...looking forward to read more!

mridhu

mridhu Senior Member
mridhu
mridhu

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Hey guys!

Before I start rambling on about this part or myself, let me say a SORRY for abandoning this story and disappearing.

Have been super busy with studies, office and life, generally!! But, after reading the latest Vachan part that Yuks posted, I was inspired to write this one again. 

And of course, the route the show is taking these days helps too! (yea, started watching again, thanks to mum!)

I know it's been super duper long, and only 2 parts have gone by, so maybe you guys can go back and read those 2 parts for fluidity!

This part is just a start up after that lull, so it is nothing much. Just something to get my thoughts going, and my fingers drumming on the keyboard!

Once again, apologies for not being able to reply to each of you individually. Thanks for reading the story, and leaving your comments. You guys are awesome!!

So... read on.

XoXo

Mrids

PART 3 

Aham stood before the table, shooting the items on the table devious looks. It was Rashi's birthday, and they were at their farmhouse. Jigar and Gopi had planned the whole thing. Jigar would take Rashi out, giving Gopi time to decorate the Modi farmhouse and cook Rashi a wondrous meal - the last part was Gopi's idea - she had wanted to do something for her Rashi ben.

He had no clue how or why he had agreed to be in this whole ridiculous plan.

Oh yes, he remembered - Gopi had come up to him and asked, "Aham ji, will you please help?" - And when she had asked like that, there was no refusing.

Right, but currently he felt like the world's biggest idiot. There was at least two dozen items spread out in the table, and they had about 2 hours to cook up a miracle!

"What should we make first?" Gopi asked, tying up her dupatta near her waist.

"Hotel reservations" he commented dryly. He heard Gopi chuckle, "It's not that difficult, Aham ji" she said brightly, passing him something.

He looked down to see that it was butter, "here, heat it up" she instructed. He took it from her, and walked to the stove, "Gopi, this goes on the stove, right?" he asked, putting the saucepan in the stove to melt the butter.

"Ji nahi. Stick it in a rocket and send it to the sun" came the deadpan reply.

He glared at her, "Ha. Ha. Very funny. I meant, are you going to use the microwave?"

Now she started laughing, "Aham Ji!" she exclaimed in between fits of laughter, walking up to him, "I was kidding. You do not have to cook. Take care of the decorations. The items are outside"

He felt like giving her a hug, "God bless you" he said, giving her a huge smile instead. She shook her head at him and smiled back, "Go" she said, still grinning, waving him away with her hand.

Aham was hanging up a few decorations when he heard Gopi's soft voice.

tu mera jahan bhi tu mera khuda bhi
tu hi hai yahan bhi aur hai wahan bhi tu
hai saaare manzar ka..

He dropped down the decorations and walked to the kitchen. Somehow he felt that she might get conscious if she noticed him watching, so he stood tucked away from her sight and watched. There was a smile in her face, and a bounce in her step, she quickly added ingredients, her lips moving in tune with the song.

tu meri zameen hai tu hi aasmaan bhi
rab ne ata ki hai wo khushiyaan bhi tu
kahun main sach bakhuda..

She suddenly stopped singing and looked up. He quickly stepped back, still watching. She squinted around, convinced that there was no one, she smiled, and started singing again, spreading her arms and twirling around as she reached for something she needed to put into the dish

tu hi rubaru hai tu hi char soon hai 
baki ab raha kya 

beshuba beshubah hai yakeen beshubaha
tere hone se hi hai mere to dono jahan
beshuba beshubah hai yakeen beshubaha
teri hi raahon mein hai meri manzil ka pata

She started humming the tune now; he stepped out a little again, and watched as the smile never left her face. He realized he was smiling too.

"Aham Ji!" she suddenly exclaimed.  He stepped outside, "Gopi, you sing beautifully" he said honestly.

She blushed deeply and looked away from him, "Thanks" she muttered, idly stirring whatever was in the stove. He stepped closer, the aroma teased at his nostrils, "and wow, that smells heavenly" he said, taking a sniff.

"Thanks" this time it was even quieter. He peered at her; she was determinedly avoiding looking at him "what's the matter, Gopi?"

She looked up, then quickly stole her glance, "Nothing" she muttered. He stood there, looking at her, even as she made sure she didn't have to look up at him. He decided to let go and turned around, when his phone rang.

"Hello"

"Bhai. I can give you 15 more minutes" Jigar said hurriedly, and the line went dead.

Fifteen minutes later Aham stood back and surveyed the room, perfectly decorated. He'd discovered that Gopi not only seemed to be a great cook, but she had super swift hands.

As soon as Jigar had called, she'd quickly come and pitched in, and within minutes they were done.

Right now, she was back in the kitchen, probably arranging some stuff. He sauntered idly towards the kitchen, and propped his shoulders against the door, he was right, she was setting the table, "Gopi" he called.

She looked up, and smiled at him, "Ji?" she asked, getting busy with setting the table again. He just looked at her, unsure of what he had wanted to ask her.

She looked up after a few moments of silence passed, "Aapko kuch chahiye?" she asked, shaking him of his stupor,

He blinked - did he?

"Nahi" he shook his head, aware that he was being given strange looks. He just shook his head one more time and walked out into the living room.

A/N 1 - The whole " hotel reservations, stick it in the rocket" exchange was taken from the amazing show Full house. No credit to me there!

A/N 2 - Yes, now, I'm ready - Bring in the Flak!!!!

Edited by mridhu - 25 October 2011 at 3:05am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

tharu23ElizaKawaVampgirlgmjudvKiran_1_Precious_-neela-kafashruts18rsk16Kavya.Skaka.lgswasthiNihira-fanhana_y-JollyJabeen-NazmaJ-Yuks-dumas-Nafisa-MereMahiyaa.

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged

hey really nice one do continue soon... and do PM whenever you update it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starryeyemridhu

Go to top